As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

i just had a horrible moment when i was brushing my teeth

1121314151618»

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Belruel wrote:
    Pepper is so good. I put way too much pepper in all soups I eat, and it makes them fantastic.

Then is it really too much?

• Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    Fresh ground black pepper, whole peppercorns, this is where it is at.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    I think I'ma draw some kind of centipede next.

Then maybe something Harry Potter. I am so worst at fanart most of the time.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Melding wrote:
    Belruel wrote:
    Pepper is so good. I put way too much pepper in all soups I eat, and it makes them fantastic.

Then is it really too much?

Never.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • B.C.B.C. is a bee! remember me?Registered User regular
    You know what is horrible?
    Slow shifts at work where you get the entire store clean+all work done in under 2 hours, with 5 hours left to go on the clock. Do some busy work to kill time, serve some customers.

Get bitched out by management for not being productive enough.

Friend code for Pokemon fiends everywhere: Arch 0447-6824-1112
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    maybe the best culinary thing i ever bought was a peppercorn grinder

B.C. wrote:
    Slow shifts at work where you get the entire store clean+all work done in under 2 hours, with 5 hours left to go on the clock. Do some busy work to kill time, serve some customers.

This is my life all too often. It feels funny to complain about having too little to do at work but seriously, some days you just got all your work done and there is nothing happening and it is TERRIBLE.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    i hated doing busy work when i worked in a tool and dye shop. i basically sat in the back pounding sanding disks, or painting carts.

Some days it is busy busy all day and I'm running to get stuff done and that's great, and then some days it is like, how many new things can I think of that sort of need cleaning today?

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    i once swept the entire shop 4 times. twice one of my coworkers help because he too didn't want to get sent home.

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I remember those days. I worked in a print shop that didn't have any customers.

I spent a lot of time on the forums and deleting the internet history afterwards.

Some days I'll sit in the back out of sight of any theoretical customers and phone post, but I always feel bad about it. Like yeah I have done all that I am supposed to within my job description and then some, but I still don't like to just stand there on the clock doin' nothing.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    i need a job again. all this not having a job is getting to me. but on the other hand, unemployment leaves em with so much free time.

So much free time and so little money.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    yeah, but i don't got much need for money. Cause money can't buy me love.

A valid point to be sure

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    but it does by sex and drugs. which is in low supply lately.

Also it can be used to buy rock and roll.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
    hm i stream rock and roll over the internet though.

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I fucking despise pepper. It tastes entirely disgusting to me and I wish it didn't because it's in everything

• TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    neighbor decides to mow the lawn at 8:20AM on a Sunday

what
    the
    fuck

• ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    B.C. wrote:

This is my life all too often. It feels funny to complain about having too little to do at work but seriously, some days you just got all your work done and there is nothing happening and it is TERRIBLE.

I had that job once.

Now I have one where I will never ever ever be able to complete everything there is to do. I've been at work 19 hours straight some days.

I must say: I prefer it that way. I do not miss the days were it was a long stretch of 9 hours with only 2 hours of work. (Ok, sometimes I might say that I miss it, but really, in the grand scheme of things, not.)

EyQGd.jpg
  • ThreeCubedThreeCubed Grandma Winky's fat ankles Registered User regular
    TyrantCow wrote:

what
    the
    fuck

Git up ye lazy whippersnapper.

I never understood how old people could call me lazy because I sleep until noon. I went to bed at 5am, you old fart! I got *fewer* than my recommended hours of sleep!!

EyQGd.jpg
  • DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Raneados wrote:
    traditional wetshaving is a scam

boom

truthbombs

Not really, no. It takes a little more skill and time, but I definitely get a better shave cheaper with a safety razor and some good shaving soap. A year's supply of double edged razors cost me less than $20.

belruelotterav-1.jpg

Seriously. Fuck that bullshit ground pepper that's been sitting in that shaker for God knows how long and tastes like slightly peppery dust. Fresh ground always.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Belruel wrote:
    Squall wrote:
    Belruel wrote:
    hugs. How has my favorite lil raincloud been?

Sittin in the Denver airport waiting for my flight to wyoming, gonna go do some field work in the desert for a week

Should be fun!

How are you bel what is it like being a forum celebrity what with your own emote and all

@Squall oh man, look at you go

It pretty great being so famous, here I'll sign your emote.

!!!

Oh man this is a collectors item now

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote:

Seriously. Fuck that bullshit ground pepper that's been sitting in that shaker for God knows how long and tastes like slightly peppery dust. Fresh ground always.

It's amazing what a difference it makes.

Peen wrote:
    Druhim wrote:

It's amazing what a difference it makes.

When I first started using fresh ground pepper it opened my eyes to just how good pepper could be.

m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    TyrantCow wrote:

what
    the
    fuck

Sounds like my neighborhood.

I am waiting for the day when everyone's lawn has been mowed, and I don't have to hear any powered garden implement for at least 24 hours.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    well, it is cooler in the morning

xet8c.gif
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    okay I am super sick of lightning

:|

• CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    I need a better pepper grinder. Ours is okay but damn if it ain't good enough for the pepper we put into it.

tonksigblack.png
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    woo woo check out mister fancy pepper here

man, lightning is awesome, give me your lightning.

ain't terribly awesome when it turns off my computer a half dozen times over 2 hours

i have a battery unit and stuff. it's awesome until the wind knocks out my power for 45 minutes, then its annoying.

Callius wrote:
    I need a better pepper grinder. Ours is okay but damn if it ain't good enough for the pepper we put into it.

lg_Chef'n_large.jpg

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Melding wrote:
    i have a battery unit and stuff. it's awesome until the wind knocks out my power for 45 minutes, then its annoying.

for those precious 45 minutes you have no pepper

Raneados wrote:
    Melding wrote:

for those precious 45 minutes you have no pepper

no, after those 45 minutes i have no peeper.

• CalliusCallius Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote:
    Callius wrote:

lg_Chef'n_large.jpg

Fun fact: I know the guy that invented that.

tonksigblack.png