As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] Complex Biology: Game Over! Scientists / Hypnotoad / Ani-Mannequin Win!

• Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    You will find I do not respond to threats very well REG Rysk, I tend to tie votes then descend into crazy land!

wait, roll block and a public seer... is that even a threat?

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote:
    At this point, if we can't trust Lucedes, I think we're screwed anyway. Given that, my vote is for !Wandering though I'm also suspicious of Peccavi for voting for him, and potentially being the painter. Also, anyone notice the double priming on 101? Very suspicious.

LUCEDES MADE SOME STRANGE POSTS, AROUSING MY SUSPICION
    HOWEVER, I FIND IT HARD TO ARGUE WITH HIS PUBLIC ADMISSION

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    You will find I do not respond to threats very well REG Rysk, I tend to tie votes then descend into crazy land!

I think you're misunderstanding quite a bit here.

In fact, I know you are.

REG Rysk wrote:

I think you're misunderstanding quite a bit here.

In fact, I know you are.

Did you see that part where I voted for a dead guy also? Like after he died?

I'll argue against anyone who makes claims publicly, Lucedes seems too good to be true so I wanted to concentrate on someone else.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    While I agree that Lucedes seems pretty confirmed as a village aligned bus driver, it doesn't mean that he has a clear idea of a mafia member. But WH could be a good vote, I'm looking through some records now.

• Wandering HeroWandering Hero Registered User regular
    I am not a good vote. Stop it. :P

Not today.
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    You know who wins by bothering me? The other team.

That applies to everybody that has a team.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    bother bother

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • 101101 Registered User regular
    I'm surprised you're still alive Kime. :rotate:

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I don't feel good about any of the current bandwagons so I'm going to also "go with my gut" and vote for !Peccavi.

Although I do admit, I like your rhymes.

I am glad to see old rolley smiley is back

I felt empty without it

Also piL

May as well stick with it.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    So I imagine REG Rysk is the damn snake.
    Pretty lady had the ability to block votes and her partner snakeyboo claims the ability to block action.
    It's probably not helpful to vote out a neutral at this point.

Of course, it could just be a weird dialog by a mafia member.

edit, actually it seems the hissing hussy's snake was attached. so probably not the snake.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    well uh

i admit i have no actual idea who is mafia or not.
    really, no leads whatsoever.

i am actually pretty bad at this game, with occasional good plays.

in that light, let's let piL finally eat the vote, assuaging our curiosities.

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    REG Rysk

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    weird post order.
    Anyhow, I was saying REG Rysk seemed like an appropriate vote, what with him being so menacing and all.

VayBJ4e.png
    Virgil, you are making no sense. You defeated your logic of what you said, then you vote for me, which you edit.

If you're mafia, then you're just bad.

If you're village, you should be pretty sure I'm mafia more than anybody else.

shit, I edited it?

VayBJ4e.png
    I knew something was weird, I had a post describing a vote, then it was gone after I voted. So I described my vote again.

VayBJ4e.png
    I do not know whether or not to trust that reg is neutral. It's true that it would be a bold mafia move, but it's not like they have never been bold before.

I lean towards saying he is in fact neutral.

I don't trust it.

REG Rysk

Not today.
    by my count, we have two votes missing and a tie between reg and WH

I could have counted wrong though, you guys are switching your votes all willy nilly

wait no piL and reg.

fuck, let me count a third time

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    pil

pil rather

ok that puts piL in the lead

piL : 4
    Reg: 3
    WH: 2

several others with one.

missing one vote

I like your failures of democracy thing, that is neat.

It's amazing what you can do with a few joins in an sql query

the only problem is that it misses retractions, so while peccavi is the missing vote, he's not in the missing category, because he retracted his.

I consider someone who has voted and then retracted as meeting activity requirements which are typically to have voted, not specifically to have an active vote at the end of the day. THIS IS THE JUDGEMENT OF THE MAGIC BOX

I think that's fair

Switching to piL to prevent shenanigans.

Not today.
  • piLpiL Registered User regular
    I was watching to see of anybody would save me, but I guess not :(

I'm going to say Taya and Kime so that I can feel vindicated later.

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    WANDERING HERO[/COLOR SEEMS TO BE BEST
    IF HE SURVIVES THE NIGHT, PUT HIM TO THE TEST

Wandering Hero

Allow me to elaborate while I have 10 minutes left. I am a vig, although I've failed to kill every day. I tried to kill Taya on the first night and it didn't work. I tried to kill cythraul on nights 2 and 3, they didn't work. Next came Kime who didn't work.

I thought maybe somebody was playing a trick on me.

To add just a bit more detail, day one was RNG, day 2 was at Aleigis's suggestion. Day 3 I didn't know what to do, so I tried it again. Day 4 was RNG again.

Call your kill tonight or you fall tomorrow.

Wandering hero to avoid a tie.

Wth shenanigans?

Not today.