As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Halawit [chat]ina

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    I hate that lady Fluffy, because she's a woman with my first name, god damn ladies stop taking my first name!

Well stop having a lady name

Jordan is unisex at wost, its not a ladies name. Though both my wife and I have unisex names. Its why any son of mine will be named Sarge.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    Reservoir Dogs is my favourite Tarantino film, and perhaps it not being full of witty, groovy jokes is what helped it to be a good film instead of a Tarantino-tic movie.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    "Now if you'll excuse me I'll go home and have a heart attack."

ftOqU21.png
  • WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Ahahahahahaha Preach has a lady's name

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I only started appreciating Uma Thurman after I realized an old flame of mine looks almost startingly like her

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    ok so I have an external hard drive I'm using to back up my computer using time machine. Is there any way to use the hard drive as a regular EHD as well? Like put movies and shows on it too?

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Well let me get a non-scientific, non-legal opinion from the [chat] crew.

Do you think an employee should be asked by management to crawl into the chute to the trash compactor ever?

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Michael Madsen has really let himself go

Since Kill Bill?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    Drez wrote:

Yes. The Madonna/Marisa Tomei segment was fucking boring. Which is funny because I only rented it as a horny teen to see Marisa Tomei as a witch.

Even the titty/underage titty couldn't really make up for it, thankfully it was the starter segment if I remember right and so the rest of the movie looks better by comparison.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    I hate that lady Fluffy, because she's a woman with my first name, god damn ladies stop taking my first name!

Jordan is unisex at wost, its not a ladies name. Though both my wife and I have unisex names. Its why any son of mine will be named Sarge.

Wait, is that a typo?

Serge is a name

Sarge is a nickname for a rank

fuck gendered marketing
  • radroadkillradroadkill MDRegistered User regular
    My family will be here tomorrow afternoon, yay!

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:

Do you think an employee should be asked by management to crawl into the chute to the trash compactor ever?

hahaha no fucking way

Preacher wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

Is your name Dana?

Preacher wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

Scrubs-My-Karma-jordan-sullivan-14569872-512-384.jpg

This is now my image of you forever.

Because it fits too damn well.

ftOqU21.png
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    ok so I have an external hard drive I'm using to back up my computer using time machine. Is there any way to use the hard drive as a regular EHD as well? Like put movies and shows on it too?

Partition it so your backup is on one drive and your stuff is on another?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:

The stormtroopers on the Death Star didn't even do that shit.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    I think I liked the Kill Bill movies but I only watched each once back in theaters.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Here's a question: Will anyone else admit to loving the movie "Wild Wild West"?

I fucking love that movie. I fucking love Wild Wild West, and it might be more because of when it came out than because of it's inherent quality, but I love that movie.

Come on, will anyone else admit it?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote:

No... and that's an OSHA thing for sure.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Kagera wrote:

Only if she's been naughty.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Inglorious Basterds felt really unbalanced. It's recommendable and viewable, and Christopher Waltz absolutely steals the show. But I felt it didn't work as a proper story, I haven't seen it since release though.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    Kagera wrote:

I'd say no even with the power off, god knows what kind of hidden reset switch you could hit when you are in there and get crushed to death.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited July 2011

I fucking love that movie. I fucking love Wild Wild West, and it might be more because of when it came out than because of it's inherent quality, but I love that movie.

Wild Wild West was fantastic

Was one of my favorite movies when I was growing up, along with Independence Day, Bad Boys (I & II), and Men in Black

what I'm trying to say is that Will Smith was a father figure to me

Eddy on
  • LawndartLawndart Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Drez wrote:
    I thought Inglorious Basterds was a great film.

I thought Jackie Brown was awful. I see no one even mentioning that one.

And for what it's worth, I really liked the vignette that Tarantino wrote and directed for Four Rooms. Also, Tim Roth is awesome.

Jackie Brown remains my favorite Tarantino movie.

Lawndart on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Kagera wrote:

What sort of safety equipment are they using?

If the answer is "none" call OSHA again ASAP.

fuck gendered marketing
    South host wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

The stormtroopers on the Death Star didn't even do that shit.

This. This is the BEST reference. I love you.

• WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    msmya wrote:
    @Wash no I haven't finished yet. I'm getting there. I've been watching Angel and Buffy interchangeably.

Such a Spuffy fan currently XD

Fuck yeah, Spuffy all the way. Spike has the best arc of anyone on that show.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    UNLESS you're the Trash Compactor Technician, Kags... in which case: DO YER FUCKIN JERB.

Kagera wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

Is your name Dana?

Are you like retarded?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote:

Wild Wild West was fantastic

High five.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Wash wrote:
    So this is bendy red-head's solo from her audition final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be_luS1dx9k&feature=related

@BeNarwhal and @Thomamelas you might appreciate this as well

Oh god my PANTS!

Kagera wrote:

Only to pry the bits of management the trash compactor couldn't chew up out of the machinery.

ftOqU21.png
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Will In Real Life dresses like Joey Jeremiah from Degrassi High

I can read these words but I don't understand what they mean.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    drez: yes, also, are you people serious right now

wash: I didn't know they supported capital punishment in Badtasteonia

I don't get the claims of quotability when all the dialogue is so corny. Tarantino has had a handful of genuinely funny jokes -- the katana sitting next to the airplane seat in the Bride movie was very funny -- but like ...

I mean, seriously, you guys don't actually quote lines from the tipping scene, right? I mean ... that was bad when I was a college freshman in the 90s. I mean, that's like making a reference to a "royale with cheese" in 2011.

Elldren wrote:

Wait, is that a typo?

Serge is a name

Sarge is a nickname for a rank

Not a typo there is a commercial real estate agent where I work named I shit you not "Sarge McClintock" my friend and I joked he eats nails for dinner because real food is too pussy.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Elldren wrote:
    Preacher wrote:

Scrubs-My-Karma-jordan-sullivan-14569872-512-384.jpg

This is now my image of you forever.

Because it fits too damn well.

preacher.png

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    not without lockout protocols on the compactor and without some kind of harness

• electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Kagera wrote:

I'd say no even with the power off, god knows what kind of hidden reset switch you could hit when you are in there and get crushed to death.

Yeah jesus fucking christ no.

If you need to get inside something like that you take it apart properly.

Surely there is some kind of anonymous complaint mechanism for this type of thing? Or a union you can raise it with?

I ate $20 worth of fried chicken today

gonna start a fat acceptance thread

This discussion has been closed.