As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] Complex Biology: Game Over! Scientists / Hypnotoad / Ani-Mannequin Win!

• Wandering HeroWandering Hero Registered User regular
    NINE pages of Day 5? Really guys?

I want in your mafia.
    Taya wrote:
    We were definitely too powerful.

Yeah I was about to say

Kime: Guard
    Taya: Vig
    Langly: Seer
    3clipse: Roleblocker
    Cythraul: Busdriver
    Peccavi: Two secret votes (three votes of power)

looks really strong. :P

In any case, good game guys.

Not today.
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    piL wrote:
    Jesus, I had a divining rod for badguys that game. Too bad I was neutral.

yes you were spot on, it was uncanny

• Jason ToddJason Todd Registered User regular
    As far as secret mechanics go:

Nerissa (The Fungus) was an alignment seer, but her result was randomly determined each night (1/3 chance good, 1/3 chance neutral, 1/3 chance mafia).

The serial killers (kuhlmeye and piL) were immune to Hypnotoad conversion.

The Twins (who wanted to kill one another) had a randomly determined power each night. 30% role/power seer, 30% alignment seer, 30% roleblock, and 10% kill.

filefile.jpg
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    busdriver is now my favorite role!

but i think we were doomed from the start.

nerissa you were killed by a good guy, you died when I seered you

it was by wandering hero, who targeted 3clipse but the busdrive mason put a busdrive on you two, i guess. because i seered 3clipse that night

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I was telling folks variations of, (I'm the guard of the group, Void's the guard of the group, I can only win if at least I survive, no clue about the others)
    I was hoping someone would take him out.

VayBJ4e.png
    @piL: I really wanted to write a narration about you drowning someone in cleaning solution / hand sanitizer, but never got the chance. You had the worst luck in picking targets. Your kill would have been listed, naturally, as Sanitized.

filefile.jpg
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Yeah Lucedes it took me a min to realize what the hell happened :P

Good job finding me out and pulling that off anyway :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    So who seered Kime as good night 1?

• NerissaNerissa Registered User regular
    Wait, so even if I had gotten a network going, it wouldn't have been as safe as I thought?

I guess it's probably a good thing I got killed then... As it was, I spent the rest of the game wondering if Phyphor was a thrall.

i would assume nerissa did

nope, I seered (god, I hate that word) Phyphor, then tried to hide behind him contacting Alegis, who wanted to talk to me directly... but I didn't find that out until after 9:00 when he had already gone out for the night. I did manage to get in touch with him before vote close, but possibly not in time for him to pass word on to whomever was slated to kill me. Meanwhile, the three deaths that night were me, Alegis, and the person I was targeting for a vision.

• Wandering HeroWandering Hero Registered User regular
    Next game where everyone has an ability I am revealing day one. :P

Not today.
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    NINE pages of Day 5? Really guys?

I want in your mafia.

That is the best type of mafia. In all honesty.

So... Jason, was I seered night one?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Good Roles

Twins
    You are The Twins.

You were born as conjoined twins. However, your impoverished parents sold you to the scientists when you were still infants. Inside the facility, you were raised to hate one another. Sometimes they would only feed one of you for a week, keeping your bodies alive but tormenting the unfed twin with hunger and thirst. On a daily basis you would be pitted against one another in mind games and in physical contests. The loser was usually beaten. Shortly before the power outtage, the scientists finally cut you two apart, but kept you far from independent. They grafted each of you to a computer console with power over many of the facility's functions. Now, locked in the control room of the entire laboratory, you seek each other’s deaths.

Each night each of you may target one player other than your twin with your computer console. You don’t really understand how the system works, and cannot predict the effect this will have on your target.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats to the village. Eliminate your twin.

The Minotaur
    You are The Minotaur.

You have vague memories of sucking at your mother’s udder and chewing cud in a pasture. After that, everything is a blur until the scientists cut your head off and grafted it to the body of a man. Then they attached his severed head to your old body and locked you both in one cell. They expected you to hate the man, a famous matador. Maybe they even expected you to kill him. But you feel little connection to the herds of your past life. Instead, you have bonded with The Reverse Minotaur over your shared imprisonment. You’ve spent many nights discussing love and loss and revenge. Always revenge.

You are completely sure of The Reverse Minotaur’s (Baidol) loyalty, as he is of yours.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all threats to the village.

The Reverse Minotaur
    You are The Reverse Minotaur.

Once, you were a famous matador. Your chiseled jaw graced magazine covers and young women threw themselves at you. No bull was a match for your grace and strength. Now, you aren’t even human. In a grotesque attempt at scientific comedy, your head was removed and grafted to the body of a bull; the bull’s head to your body. Somehow, they granted the bull the intelligence of a man and put you in a shared cell. Maybe they expected violence and revenge, but you and the minotaur actually get along very well. Your common hatred of the scientists outweighs old grudges.

You are completely sure of The Minotaur’s (Alegis) loyalty to the village, as he is of yours.

The Crayola Fish
    You are The Crayola Fish.

Most would call you a monster, a giant crayfish moulded from the melted wax of a million crayons. Was your mind originally human? Did you have a life before you awoke in this mass of waxy armor and claws? You will never know. But this won’t stop you from taking vengeance on the cruel men who trapped you inside this shell. Unfortunately, your wax claws can't actually close, make them useless as weapons.

Each night you may use your tremendous claws to shield one player from all attacks.

Hot Wheelz Drivers
    You are The Hot Wheelz.

You were once a team of NASCAR drivers. But after a particularly grueling race, you were abducted and taken to a hidden facility. Once there, you were placed under a shrink ray and reduced to the size of action figures. Then you were presented with tiny model cars and forced to drive endless circuits of an indoor track, for years. The experience hasn’t done much for your sanity, but it has made you all excellent drivers.

Each night you may work as a group to harass and corral two players into switching places. Any powers targeted at one of these players will instead target the other.

The Painter
    You are The Painter

As an impoverished art student, naturally you were eager to answer an ad that promised fifty dollars for participation in a “creativity study.” It was the worst mistake of your life. The scientists drugged you and took you to their facility. They injected you with nano-machines that filled your bloodstream. The nanites convert all of your food to paint, which is stored in your stomach. When your stomach becomes too full, you vomit brightly colored oil paint. Explosively. You have become an emaciated figure, stumbling down hallways leaving a trail of abstract art.

Each night you may use your paint to anonymously contact one player or to add a message to the nightly narration. You may not include your name or a means to identify yourself in the messages (ex. “I am the player who will post this phrase...”). PM me with your message and it's target each night.

The Fungus
    You are The Fungus.

Your last clear memory is of being strapped to a chair while a man in a white coat sprayed you with what he called “spores.” When you awoke, your body was coated with oozing fungi. You barely had time to note this before the world exploded into color and sound. The mushrooms growing in your flesh have granted you impossible visions. Colors warp and weave, sounds oscillate with the heartbeat of the planet, strange tentacles ungulate behind every wall. Now you roam the halls, lost in ethereal visions and waking dreams.

Each night you may focus your visions on one player. You will learn their role and alignment.

The Organ Grinder
    You are The Organ Grinder.

Your lower jaw and throat have been replaced with a jagged garbage disposal. In the beginning, the transition was easy. The scientists fed you soft foods and liquids. Eventually, they began feeding you toughened steaks, observing the time it required you to finish your meal and measuring the effects on mood and digestion. Eventually, they would only provide you with living animals, primarily rabbits. You hated yourself, but hunger drove you to force those squirming creatures down your metal throat and into the blades. The result was an extraordinary understanding and sense of the meat you consumed. You can learn things from a bloody chunk of beef that others couldn’t with an entire forensics lab.

With the aid of a rusty knife, each night you may consume the flesh of one player (living or dead). You will learn their role and power, but not their alignment.

The Silly Geese
    You are The Silly Geese.

Once, you were a normal guy. You got up in the morning, went to work, and came home to your family every night. But when the scientists took you from the parking garage, that all changed. They sliced your brain into a dozen equal pieces and implanted each in the head of a goose. Somehow, they induced a sort of hive mind. Now, you are the singular mind of a pack of geese roaming the halls of the facility.

Each night, you may use your honking, squawking brood to exert influence over the vote. In addition to your public vote, you gain two additional votes that you may allocate as you wish. You do not need to use your two private votes on the same player. Inform me of your private votes via PM.

The Block Addict
    You are The Block Addict

You only wanted to play video games! You spent every dollar you had at the arcade, racing there every day after school. But one day some strange men pulled you into a van and knocked you unconscious. When you came to, your hands felt like they were on fire. Looking down, you realized they had been surgically grafted to an old arcade edition of Tetris. But the screen showed images of real places and giant cranes controlling the descent of massive blocks. With a grin, you realized the real game was just beginning.

Each night you may manipulate your massive Tetris game to temporarily isolate one player, protecting them from all attacks.

The Butter-Spy
    You are The Butter-Spy.

The scientists were particularly cruel to you. They forced you to remain conscious during your surgery, watching the knives slowly inch towards your eyes. Fortunately, the pain was too excruciating and you passed out midway through the surgery. When you awoke, you found that the scientists had grafted the wings of a dozen butterflies to each of your eyes, as well as a tiny transmitters. With intense effort, you learned to control the flight of each eye. Now you can hide yourself away and send your eyes far and wide to spy on the other experiments.

Each night you may have your eyes spy on one player. You will learn their role and alignment.

The Cosmic Hive
    You are The Cosmic Hive.

You have no memories of a past life. Perhaps the scientists created you, distilling your mind from some foul chemicals. Or perhaps you have always existed, buzzing on the outskirts of human civilization. You are a sapient bee hive, workers and queen existing in perfect harmony and communion. Whatever your origin, the scientists have placed you within the spacesuit of a Soviet cosmonaut. What they were seeking to discover is unclear, but if they hoped to find your loyalty by giving you a body, they miscalculated. The Hive is a benevolent being and this facility is an abomination.

Each night, you may emerge from your suit and sting one player to death.

The Fister
    You are The Fister.

In your past life, you were an amateur boxer. There was something almost intoxicating about the strain in your muscles, the burn of sweat in a split lip. But one day, you didn’t make it home. You blacked out in the locker room and woke up in a cell. At first, you thought they had only grafted extra arms to your torso, but when you tried to stand you realized the truth: your legs had been replaced with arms as well. Now, you have six arms and one goal: vengeance.

Each night, you may punch one player into a bloody pulp, killing them.

filefile.jpg
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Nerissa wrote:
    Wait, so even if I had gotten a network going, it wouldn't have been as safe as I thought?

I guess it's probably a good thing I got killed then... As it was, I spent the rest of the game wondering if Phyphor was a thrall.

To be honest, a mafia busdriver makes getting a network going almost impossible. All they have to do is swap the network head with one of their own (or anyone really) each night, then target their own dude with a kill. Any guards on the network head will go on their dude instead, and their kill will hit the network head without issue.

liEt3nH.png
    edited July 2011
    now that.... would be an interesting ploy

it just might work... I mean, it obviously worked for kime this time around

edit: that was in response to Wandering Hero's intention to reveal on day 1

Nerissa on
  • TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    bwahahahahaha

I still have no idea what happened. This game was ridiculous.

dang
    oh well,
    good job Void and Tmoiy
    Jason Todd wrote:
    Of course, ending tonight deprives Virgil and Void Slayer of the chance to jockey for getting the mafia to kill their rivals and ensure their own victory. Sorry guys (if you hadn't figured it out yet, each of the Dissected received the same "you are a secret traitor" PM).

I... pretty much guessed right away that we were all traitors, yeah. I seriously considered just asking Virgil and Void about it on the first day. And of course none of us win because of it.

So who killed me for tallying votes? I need to grudge you in the newbie game!

We (the mafia) killed you, tmoiy. Don't remember why...

Steam profile
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Fun game, Jason.
    My network... my beautiful bee-led network...

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I sorta thought Void managed to kill you.
    I remained alive so I didn't worry as much about it.

VayBJ4e.png
  • TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Tmoiy wrote:
    So who killed me for tallying votes? I need to grudge you in the newbie game!
    It was Langly!

Not me.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:
    AFAIK, nobody did.

But I did lie about seering Kime as good to Alegis! (and I still don't buy that he had me guarded)

Neutral Roles

The Hypnotoad
    You are The Hypnotoad.

You are a giant toad imbued with the intelligence of a human being. The scientists initially suspected that you were a powerful psychic, capable of controlling the minds of others. Unfortunately, this was not the case. In truth, your skin secretes a viscous fluid which acts as a powerful narcotic. Once someone has tasted your “venom” they become addicted and must have more or they will die.

On the first night, you may target two players and addict them to your venom. In the future, any kills directed at you will intead target one of your servants. They will be informed of this condition and of your identity, though their victory conditions will not change.

Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game.

The Ani-Mannequin
    You are The Ani-Mannequin.

You have the mind of a fashionista, in the plastic body of a department store mannequin. You can’t really recall if you had a normal body before you woke up in the mannequin’s frame, nor do you care. Your thoughts are only for fashion. You don’t care about revenge. You don’t care about the other experiments. You only care about getting out of the facility and expanding your wardrobe.

Each night you may criticize one player’s appearance. This verbal thrashing will prevent that player from using their own power that night.

Victory Condition: Survive to the end of the game.

The Slick Screamer
    ou are The Slick Screamer.

THE PAIN! OH, GOD, THE PAIN! The scientists took a razor to your body and removed all of your skin, replacing it with an experimental plastic compound. Unfortunately, they did not account for the pain of having your skin replaced with a translucent plastic shell. Every second of your life is agonizing and you seek only the sweet oblivion of death. Unfortunately, only the pummeling of every other twisted freak in the facility will be enough to break through the plastic and actually harm you.

You may only post in CAPITAL LETTERS. Each night you must select one player. That player will be horrified by your visage and will be required to post in CAPITAL LETTERS for the remainder of the game. You cannot die except by the vote.

Victory Condition: Die.

The Dissected
    You are The Dissected.

You are one remnant of a dissected human body. The scientists separated you into The Skin (Virgil_Leads_You), the Meat (Void Slayer), and The Bones (Tmoiy). Somehow, they managed to split the original man’s mind into three slices, imbuing each of you with intelligence and personality. With the aid of robotic frames and motors, each of you is capable of shambling around the facility. Coming from the same body, it’s only natural that you work together to ensure your survival.

Your new existance is one without pain. Each night, as a group you may use your bodies to shield one player from all attacks.

Victory Condition: At least one of you must survive to the end of the game.

Secret Dissected Victory Condition
    Unlike your fellow dissected teammates, you are not willing to remain a freak. You plot night and day to end their lives and restore your body to its former unity. Your actual victory condition is the elimination of the other two parts of the dissected body and to survive until the end of the game.

Serial Killer Roles

The Hissing Hussy
    You are The Hissing Hussy.

No one ever suspects. You move into sight, an astoundingly beautiful but seemingly mundane woman. After months locked in lonely, dark cells, of course the other experiments move closer. After all, you don’t seem like a monster. And when you open your mouth to reveal the cobra the scientists sutured to the inside of your throat, it’s already too late for them to run away. You don’t want to kill anyone, but you’re always so hungry. The snake is always so hungry.

Each night you may seduce and murder one player. In addition, you will survive the first kill directed against you, including the vote.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all other players.

The Sanitizer
    You are The Sanitizer.

You aren’t like the rest of the experiments. You weren’t kept as a captive, though you didn’t volunteer to be altered. The scientists replaced more than half of your body with machinery. Alcohol spray, sanitizing heat-rays, chest mounted autoclaves. Your mind was improved with rigid cleaning protocols and cleansing algorithms. The scientists kept you as their personal laboratory janitor. But now the scientists have gone into hiding. You don’t wish them any harm, but you can’t allow them to interfere with your duties either.

Each night you may sanitize one player, killing them. In addition, you will survive the first kill directed against you, including the vote.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all other players.

Scientist Roles

The Squiddler
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Squiddler.

Yours is a calling that transcends the mundanities of ethics. You can see a glorious future just over the horizon and you intend to make it reality, even if you have to twist and tear the flesh of a million subjects to get there. What price is the life of one person, in quest for absolute truth and beauty?

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you have temporarily replaced your hands with squids. Each night you may terrify one player with your squid-hands, preventing them from using their power.

Your teammates are: Cythraul, Kime, Langly, Peccavi, and Taya. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

Victory Condition: Eliminate all opposing players.

The Hairbeast
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Hairbeast.

Yours is a calling that transcends the mundanities of ethics. You can see a glorious future just over the horizon and you intend to make it reality, even if you have to twist and tear the flesh of a million subjects to get there. What price is the life of one person, in quest for absolute truth and beauty?

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you transferred your consciousness into an animate pile of human hair, laced with sapient micro-fibers. Each night you may use your hairs and wires to tug, twist, and trip two players into switching places. Any powers targeted at one of these players will instead target the other.

Your teammates are: 3clipse, Kime, Langly, Peccavi, and Taya. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

The Hard-Boiled
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Hard-Boiled.

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you placed your body inside of a giant eggshell. The shell is made of a sophisticated carbon polymer. Each night you may roll your egg in front of one player, guarding them from all attacks.

Your teammates are: Cythraul, 3clipse, Langly, Peccavi, and Taya. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

The Hamster
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Hamster.

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you have transferred your mind into the body of a hamster. Each night you may use your tiny hamster body to spy on one player, learning their role and power.

Your teammates are: Cythraul, Kime, Langly, Peccavi, and Taya. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

The Woven Man
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Woven Man.

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you stole the skins off of several of the bodies in the morgue and made a series of clever incisions on your own skin, interweaving the flesh-suits; you look quite hideous and patchwork. By rearranging you skin, you can gain multiple votes. In addition to your public vote, each night you may PM me up to two private votes.

Your teammates are: Cythraul, Kime, Langly, 3clipse, and Taya. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

The Muskox
    You are one of the dedicated scientists of Complex Biology Incorporated. Your code name is The Muskox.

In order to disguise yourself as an experiment, you have hidden yourself inside of an animatronic muskox. Each night, you may use your body to trample a player to death. This is in addition to the scientists' team kill.

Your teammates are: Cythraul, Kime, Langly, Peccavi, and 3clipse. Each night as a team you may kill one player.

filefile.jpg
    Peccavi wrote:
    AFAIK, nobody did.

But I did lie about seering Kime as good to Alegis! (and I still don't buy that he had me guarded)

Ahhh

Thanks for that :)

Steam profile
    I don't think anyone seered kime Night 1.

filefile.jpg
  • PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:
    AFAIK, nobody did.

That is perfect.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:
    AFAIK, nobody did.

Tis true!

Alegis had me guard you on night 2. I suppose he trusted your claim!

liEt3nH.png
    kime wrote:
    We had vote manip to tie it.

Also, Jason..... what the heck was with the Hypnotoad? I'll need some convincing to think that wasn't hideously overpowered. Fun, certainly, but whhaaaaat?

Virgil: Oh you silly liar :P. So, a group of masons who have to kill each other? *psst, I don't think that's what a "mason" is :lol:*

The Hypnotoad could only addict two players over the course of the entire game. Essentially, he had a two-person meat shield and no other power by which to survive the entire game. I don't think is, in and of itself, overpowered.

What made it ridiculous was 101's luck in nailing two mafia members as his Toad-Slaves. This pretty much guaranteed that you guys would have to leave him alive and carry him to the end of the game.

filefile.jpg
    Jason Todd wrote:
    kime wrote:

Also, Jason..... what the heck was with the Hypnotoad? I'll need some convincing to think that wasn't hideously overpowered. Fun, certainly, but whhaaaaat?

Virgil: Oh you silly liar :P. So, a group of masons who have to kill each other? *psst, I don't think that's what a "mason" is :lol:*

The Hypnotoad could only addict two players over the course of the entire game. Essentially, he had a two-person meat shield and no other power by which to survive the entire game. I don't think is, in and of itself, overpowered.

What made it ridiculous was 101's luck in nailing two mafia members as his Toad-Slaves. This pretty much guaranteed that you guys would have to leave him alive and carry him to the end of the game.

It seemed like some sort of nightly ability, since we were hit on separate nights. As is, OK, that's strong but not too strong. He did have nice aim though, huh? :P

Steam profile
    kime wrote:
    Jason Todd wrote:
    kime wrote:

It seemed like some sort of nightly ability, since we were hit on separate nights. As is, OK, that's strong but not too strong. He did have nice aim though, huh? :P

That was 101's uncanny aim at work. He targeted Langly and kuhlmeye on Night 1. Since kuhlmeye was a serial killer (and thus immune to the toad venom), he got one conversion to use on the night 2.

filefile.jpg
    I had suspected there was a non-random pattern in the playerlist, with groups in similar zones.
    Was it all RNG and just seemed that way?

VayBJ4e.png
    Seriously though, I want to give a huge thank you to all the players.

This was my first time running a game anywhere near this complex, with this many powers flying around every night (I had to keep a spreadsheet and make up a physical copy of each night's orders after vote close to keep everything straight!). I feel bad that the game was tilted so heavily in favor of the mafia, but I hope that everyone had fun regardless.

I learned a lot about balance and the combination of different powers. Expect more craziness (and hopefully more balance) in the relatively near future.

filefile.jpg
    I had suspected there was a non-random pattern in the playerlist, with groups in similar zones.

All RNG. It weirded me out a bit too.

filefile.jpg
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    For science!

But really, giving a mafia that many powers is a little OP. We were pretty broken.

That being said, awesomely fun game Jason Todd, thanks for running it :D the narrations were hysterical.

3cl1ps3 on
    Jason Todd wrote:

All RNG. It weirded me out a bit too.

I as well was worried...

Don't worry about the balance though, I think everyone had a great time. Learn and improve wrt balance, and keep the same thematic taste and flair!

Steam profile
    Same thing kinda happened in the Spielberg vs Lucas game. Mafia had a similar role setup (without so many village specials) and village got a little luckier but in the end, yeah mafia won there too.

Oddly enough I was a busdriver that game too :rotate:

Steam
    I liked the idea of the twins that had random effect powers, very cool specials!

Steam
    I have only played in a couple of games with busdrivers, they aren't something that I automatically consider a possibility. Same with unreliable seers. It messes with my assumptions -- which is fine, especially in a game like this one, but I guess I need to learn to wrap my mind around those types of things in this newfangled Phalla environment.

Nerissa wrote:
    I have only played in a couple of games with busdrivers, they aren't something that I automatically consider a possibility. Same with unreliable seers. It messes with my assumptions -- which is fine, especially in a game like this one, but I guess I need to learn to wrap my mind around those types of things in this newfangled Phalla environment.

Busdrivers aren't too common, and unreliable seers even less so. So I wouldn't be too concerned with those. Just keep them in mind in case something strange happens that you previously didn't expect, or for games with a lot of abilities (like this one).

Steam profile