As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Steve McQueen rides a [chat]

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    Under Armour is so awful

It feels excellent.

Yessss.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    there's no post timers at allllll

ftOqU21.png
    woah, I'm out of prison

ftOqU21.png
    not that being jailed had any downsides anymore

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    woah, I'm out of prison

Better write a bug report. ;)

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Congratulations, @Abdhyius, here's someone waiting for you when you got out:
    <NSFW image removed>

ElJeffe on
  • GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    I feel like that ponponpon girl needs to join forces w/ Kerli.

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Freedom for the Abdy. What strange world is this.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    I think I am the only dude at my gym who wears a t-shirt instead of something that's either sleeveless or skin-tight

sometimes both
    I wear a regular shirt but I also lift weights at home.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    That uh... demon has exposed bloody nipples. Just FYI.

nibXTE7.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    I think I am the only dude at my gym who wears a t-shirt instead of something that's either sleeveless or skin-tight

sometimes both

I am focusing more on "not being a fatty" right now

Probably post-PAX I'll start a weight-lifting phase

• Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    Lets say, hypothetically, a date early in a relationship has a very physical workout component. Now, lets say, that one were to have to leave the room to vomit in the parking lot because they pushed themselves too far.
    What are the odds, in this totally hypothetical situation, that this budding romance has not been ruined?
    not my proudest moment

Simon, might want to change that to a link, its nsfw.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:

sometimes both

Hey, you're much thinner than me, doppleganger. :P

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Skoal Cat wrote:
    Lets say, hypothetically, a date early in a relationship has a very physical workout component. Now, lets say, that one were to have to leave the room to vomit in the parking lot because they pushed themselves too far.
    What are the odds, in this totally hypothetical situation, that this budding romance has not been ruined?
    not my proudest moment

Try to play it off as her having really bad BO when she sweats.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
    Mazzyx wrote:

I wouldn't really constitute it that way, but whatever floats yer boat.

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I sent some Daemonettes at my RT group today. Unfortunately, I hadn't paid attention, and one of the characters was still inside the Gun-Cutter. They died instantly to the autocannons.
    Just after, my most reckless player managed to get himself daemonhosted. Luckily this campaign is nearly over anyway, because this is going to end with brutal slaughter one way or the other. Also, I'm taking votes on which of the Great Powers this daemon worships.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    Hee hee! Made up a Supreme Court case where a dude runs a Baptist daycare center and refuses to admit a kid with lesbian parents, citing his opposition to the "homosexual lifestyle".
    Justice Douglas said, in a concurring opinion, “Mr. Hartez is free to believe what he wishes, as the Constitution guarantees. But a business receiving government support in any form must abide by a higher standard, and religious beliefs do not justify a refusal of service by any federal or state employee. Mr. Hartez may either pay his taxes and discriminate as he wishes, or not pay taxes and serve customers regardless of his personal feelings. Or, as has been done in the past, he may simply close up shop altogether. The long-standing waiving of taxation for religious organizations is an important part of American law, but we must also understand that that privilege comes with certain responsibilities.”

Man, Tarranon being here really kind of killed my diet. I am starting to get back on it. I want to lose about 5 more pounds at least by PAX.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Skoal Cat wrote:
    not my proudest moment
    Eh, it's not as bad as puking in the parking lot on an early date because you drank too much. I mean, you didn't puke on said date-person, or in front of said date-person, right?

nibXTE7.png
    South host wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:

sometimes both

Hey, you're much thinner than me, doppleganger. :P

Doesn't change that I'm still a fatty, broseph

simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Have to think of US workplaces. If you can see nipples even like that, its probably nsfw. Personally I think this is silly but you know, that is how things are.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Mazzyx wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Have to think of US workplaces. If you can see nipples even like that, its probably nsfw. Personally I think this is silly but you know, that is how things are.

Is it even US working hours anymore

edited July 2011
    simonwolf wrote:
    Congratulations, @Abdhyius, here's someone waiting for you when you got out:

Nice!

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    oh my God, Fabio's writing team is on Reddit and they're hilarious
    To answer your questioning words, here is my lifetime list of monsters defeated, thank you for asking. One eyed monster One eyed two armed monster One eyed three armed monster One eyed monster with wings but no arms Two eyed monster, aquatic Two eyed monster, amphibious Two eyed monster recovering from brohchitis Two eyed monsters who exist in dreams only Two eyed monster with a thing in their forehead that looks like a third eye but is not Snake monster (may have just been a snake) (two eyes) Big scary monster who was scary to Fabio but Fabio win anyways,
    Okay DavousRex if you have a monster problems I will slay them for you. By the way, is DavousRex some kind of monster name? No offense.
    New Old Spice Guy Fabio B-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH5uxRB6azg&amp;feature=feedu

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:
    simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Is it even US working hours anymore

Some folks work late shifts and stuff and read the boards. What else would you do working the night shift at some jobs?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    did they have their big showdown today?

huntresssig.jpg
  • BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I still have the hiccups.

Boozing them away isn't working!

Italy, you're already in 3rd, you don't want to drop to 4th and behind France, do you?

• Skoal CatSkoal Cat Registered User regular
    Skoal Cat wrote:
    not my proudest moment
    Eh, it's not as bad as puking in the parking lot on an early date because you drank too much. I mean, you didn't puke on said date-person, or in front of said date-person, right?

Oh no, not at all.

Skoal Cat wrote:
    Skoal Cat wrote:
    not my proudest moment

Oh no, not at all.

Just be sure you brush your teeth before you kiss them and you should be ok then.

nibXTE7.png
    So I remember seeing all the people who were saying "serves you right for WW2 Japan" on Facebook and twitter after the tsunami and Fukushima situation unfurled, which was disgusting enough

Now I was linked to a picture where it's a collage of people's facebook posts where the general message is, "you might have won the world cup, Japan, but we beat you at WW2", or "japan 1 - USA 90000, hiroshima + nagasaki booooooom"

from sea to shiiiiining seaaaa

• FroThulhuFroThulhu Registered User regular
    Once again- I posit that Terry Crews is the best OldSpice guy.

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    I see people (often kids/teenagers/younger adults) say they are bored quite often, and I have a lot of trouble understanding this. I don't ever remember being bored when I was a kid. Now, granted, I had a computer for most of my life, but even when I wasn't doing stuff on it, I read or did stuff outside, or amused myself inside. I think the only times I've ever been "bored" is when I was slightly depressed, or perhaps if I was prevented from doing anything else, like in class or something, but even then I could usually daydream.

There are idiots on both sides of that Simon. Trust me, the Japanese have their nationalistic assholes as well. The internet just gives these people a louder voice.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Its' kind of whether the mods consider it NSFW that matters and generally nipples are a good indication that they will, cartoon, blood covered, or otherwise.

Mazzyx wrote:
    There are idiots on both sides of that Simon. Trust me, the Japanese have their nationalistic assholes as well. The internet just gives these people a louder voice.

Oh, I remember the nationalistic vibes from when I lived over there, don't get me wrong - I remember getting out at Kyoto station one day and immediately having one of those megaphone-vans shout something about wanting all these foreigners to get out of the country, which was fun. It's just baffling that the reaction to losing the women's world cup is "well we nuked you so nyah"

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    No one's joining my thing in Critical Failures and it makes me sad.

:(

simonwolf wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote:

Oh, I remember the nationalistic vibes from when I lived over there, don't get me wrong - I remember getting out at Kyoto station one day and immediately having one of those megaphone-vans shout something about wanting all these foreigners to get out of the country, which was fun. It's just baffling that the reaction to losing the women's world cup is "well we nuked you so nyah"

I am just kind of use to it. Idiots aren't new. The internet gives them a louder voice than they use to have. Now every nut job has their soap box. Whats funny though is that I bet most if these people probably never cared about women's soccer till that game.

Also on random other front, Netanyahu's ratings are plummeting on account of the growing gap in Israel's economy. Maybe he will be gone.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.