As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The 90's Are ALL THAT

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    put the screw

• Options
    in the tuna

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    All That fucking rules. There are bits in that show that are hilarious for anyone.

Chocolate Kitchen cooking has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I didn't have cable when I was a kid

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    The 90's were pretty damn cool. At least, they got off to a great start. Exhibit A:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TcszezOVE

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    everything great about the 90s is represented in will smith's fresh prince of bel air wardrobe

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2011
  • Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    All That fucking rules. There are bits in that show that are hilarious for anyone.

Chocolate Kitchen once used Chris Farley in a skit

He was crazy about Ketchup

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    What channel was Legends of the Hidden Temple on? I wanna watch that shit again.

• Options
    GodfatherGodfather Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    What channel was Legends of the Hidden Temple on? I wanna watch that shit again.

NIck

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    Meh. I have Pete and Pete on DVD, all I really need from that era of nick. Though I do wish Larissa olenyx showed up in more movies, I understand it's hard to top 10 things I hate about you

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I have some scotch from 1991.

It's pretty good scotch.

• Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    is there a middle ground between endlessly waxing nostalgic and being pissed off at the people who like stuff from their childhoods

hi it's me

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited July 2011
    hey guys
    I need to test that I didn't break something. Someone please report this post for awesome and then post that you did it. Thanks.

Ramius on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Sheri wrote:

Nickelodeon.

According to Wikipedia, they aired reruns on Nick GAS, but that station folded in 2009, and no other station bothered to buy syndication rights for the show, sadly.

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    done ramius

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Ramius wrote:
    hey guys
    I need to test that I didn't break something. Someone please report this post for awesome and then post that you did it. Thanks.

Reported for awesome

• Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    done ramius
    thanks.

• Options
    StaleghotiStaleghoti Registered User regular
    double done

tmmysta-sig.png2wT1Q.gifYAH!YAH!STEAMYoutubeMixesPSN: Clintown
    Dear satan I wish for this or maybe some of this....oh and I'm a medium or a large.
  • Options
    fastest gun in the west

xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    Pete and Pete was so good

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote:

It still holds up! Like day of the dot still makes me giddy and nostalgic about marching band without being cloying, and the music is still listenable as all get out

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    The strongest man

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    IN THE WORLD

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    Little Pete's dig for freedom on the 4th of July

• Options
    Fucking Johnny Unitas man

• Options
    Godfather wrote:

Chocolate Kitchen once used Chris Farley in a skit

He was crazy about Ketchup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTNOYeBpZ-0

• Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Hey I need to test something too, I need a volunteer to be banned for a bit

• Options
    I'll take one for the team

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    I'm really quite tired of nostalgia threads.

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    Second time you've banned me, Knob

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Smart Hero wrote:

when I was a kid there was one Pete and Pete tape in the library. it had Apocalypse Pete and What I Did on my Summer Vacation. I must have checked that tape out a couple dozen times, at least.

• Options
    Sheri wrote:

Nickelodeon.

According to Wikipedia, they aired reruns on Nick GAS, but that station folded in 2009, and no other station bothered to buy syndication rights for the show, sadly.

Man I wanna watch that again

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I could watch Pierre Escargot all fucking day.
    *snip*

Oh my goodness I forgot about that. <3

• Options
    Wild And Crazy Kids was awesome but only when they had the tracks with the RC trucks

that was the best part

• Options
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

Nickelodeon.

That show was aggravating as fuck. Those kids who couldn't assemble the goddamned silver monkey were like... ARAHRLW want to punch them in the face, put ME on the show!

• Options
    there was at least one episode of wild and crazy kids that was filmed in the mall near my house

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    So I was watching the Pierre Escargot videos just now and Javen looks over and just starts laughing

And then goes, 'Is that Pierre Escargot? It's been a long time since I've seen that!'

• Options
    Henroid wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Sheri wrote:

Nickelodeon.

That show was aggravating as fuck. Those kids who couldn't assemble the goddamned silver monkey were like... ARAHRLW want to punch them in the face, put ME on the show!

I KNOW

I was like, 'HAVEN'T THEY FUCKING WATCHED THIS SHOW BEFORE'

Also I had (and still have, sometimes) dreams about being on the show and running through the temple