As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Come swim with casual eddy SEE OP FOR LOST BOARD GAMES

• TomeWyrmTomeWyrm A Limited Liability Partnership Registered User regular
    I'm totally down for a multi-day party and/or murder mystery dinner.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    The murder mystery thing popped into my head out of nowhere but it really would be awesome.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    uhh

i guess if someone wants to do that they can?

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I've always wanted to do a murder mystery dinner theater event.

steam_sig.png
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited July 2011
    Man this looks like fun. Odds are pretty slim that I could make it down from Boston tho. :(

I look disgusting without a shirt on these days anyways, so in a way it's good for everyone involved that I can't make it.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Like a kind of larvae.

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Casual Eddy, you are a theater nerd and the host.

I think it's only appropriate if you create a murder mystery for everyone.

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    This is all a ploy, Ten Little Indians style

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Irond Will wrote:
    Man this looks like fun. Odds are pretty slim that I could make it down from Boston tho. :(

I look disgusting without a shirt on these days anyways, so in a way it's good for everyone involved that I can't make it.

sack up wil. You'll be among friends and fellow pasty nerds.

than I'm more of an improv nerd... And I'll be busy enough making sure no one drowns I'm sure

than I'm more of an improv nerd... And I'll be busy enough making sure no one drowns I'm sure

We can work that into the murder mystery.

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    hmm so would friday be doable for people? saturday might work out better since people would probably be able to come up earlier, but I think vari has to work and I'm not sure if he can get the time off and probably some people will probs depend on him for rides.

although I guess we could just do a rolling party on friday and people could show up when they could

and I'm not working on friday so a couple of you could come early I think

hakks if vari stays do you have a way to go home if you end up not wanting to stay?

I want to stay over too if possible. !DIBS ON A CUSHY SLEEPY SPOT

Vari would you like to go earlier on Friday? I told my boss about it and he seemed cool with me not working that day. I want some daylight if possible to splish splash in the pool.

As for murder mystery weekend: Eddy, I want to do the Musical Mystery Murders of 1940

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Will there be rare steak and mohitoes? And how much shirtless eddy can i be counting on here?

At least two, possibly three if DUE comes

the maximum amount

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    I can't do Friday, I have to work stupid early on Saturday :(

I'll probably end up crashing at your place as well, just as a heads up.

we may end up doing a rolling weekend thing, I hope you can make it to something

also I will be shirtless way too much

you will know my hairy back

Hakkekage wrote:
    hmm so would friday be doable for people? saturday might work out better since people would probably be able to come up earlier, but I think vari has to work and I'm not sure if he can get the time off and probably some people will probs depend on him for rides.

although I guess we could just do a rolling party on friday and people could show up when they could

hakks if vari stays do you have a way to go home if you end up not wanting to stay?

Vari would you like to go earlier on Friday? I told my boss about it and he seemed cool with me not working that day. I want some daylight if possible to splish splash in the pool.

As for murder mystery weekend: Eddy, I want to do the Musical Mystery Murders of 1940

BTW I'm probably going to be going with you guys. And as it stands, I have no job. So I can go any time.

Drez if you come with us you will be limited to only 3 sexual jokes for the duration of the ride

Make them count

Hakkekage wrote:
    Drez if you come with us you will be limited to only 3 sexual jokes for the duration of the ride

Make them count

When you say "ride," are you talking about the car ride, or...

Drez wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:

Make them count

THAT COUNTS

Hakkekage wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    Hakkekage wrote:

Make them count

THAT COUNTS

Worth it.

• VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:

yes awesome. I will go the earliest ever.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I'm working on getting off saturday night and sunday in which case, hakks and drez we will talk about exactly what we want to do

still up in the air and it may be for a week or so

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    no shitty jokes at my house

im sorry

I just can't allow it

no shitty jokes at my house

im sorry

I just can't allow it

I'm flattered but I still think you should let people other than me make jokes.

I won't be able to take that Friday off, but I will head up directly after work I think. Should put me at Eddy's place around...6:00 or so I'd figure? That's the tentative plan, at least.

• tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular

we may end up doing a rolling weekend thing, I hope you can make it to something

also I will be shirtless way too much

you will know my hairy back

dude
    I've been dating nexus for 3 and a half years
    just wait til HE gets in the pool

I remember the first time we went swimming together, when we went to Coney Island with my friends Cam and Chris, and he actually like
    took his shirt off in front of everyone.
    that was a thing.
    I was kind of impressed because seriously, cryptozoologists are everywhere, and you never know when one of them is going to come prepared with tranq darts and a net for catching bigfoots.

basically, rest assured, you will envy @nexuscrawler's lustrous pelt by the end of this thing

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Eddy if I came from Ohio would I be able to secure a comfy spot for sleeping?

steam_sig.png
    hmm

here is the deal

we have a twin mattress, a couch, and a double bed. and maybe my bed too but I am trying to get that dude I am seeing to come over

so that's four comfortably, and I would say ohio dude would get a spot. I think after that hakkes and vari have spots? who else.

we have floorspace too

If I come I will claim floor space for I am a humble man, not kingly in his ways

@Casual Eddy: If I'm coming with Hakkes and Variable I will most likely be wanting to stay over too, if that's cool. I'm fine with the floor though. I have a sleeping bag. Or I could bring my harness and sleep hanging upside down from the ceiling like I normally do.

If Vari and my roommates are okay with it I can stick an airbed mattress in the trunk of his car

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Allie and I would probably leave right from work at 4, so we'd get there around 5+traffic time. If that's too early let us know and we'll work something out. We'll be leaving from near the Newark area and heading north, so anyone who wants a ride around then shoot me a PM.

Hakkekage wrote:
    If Vari and my roommates are okay with it I can stick an airbed mattress in the trunk of his car

I have an air mattress sitting around somewhere, too. Might have two, actually. I'll look around and if I can find them I'll bring them up with me.

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    I will be so nude you have no idea

you will have no idea how nude I will be

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Awwwww.... it's so cute when couples correct each others sentence structure.

• YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote:
    Awwwww. It's so cute when couples correct each others' sentence structure.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I might swing by. I live nearbyish so I'd just drive up there.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius