As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Is this the "any topics" thread?

JetFalconJetFalcon Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
I'm confused, why did my topic get closed? It didn't seem offensive, it was just me rambling on the internet. Is this an off topic forum? Like the Flood on Bungie? Well, got banned from there so I need a new geeky internet forum for my random thoughts and rants that would be too weird to post on Facebook where I actually know people. At least here, I can rant and have no consequences because I don't know anyone.

JetFalcon on

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    If you haven't read the rules yet, it would be a good idea to do so. It's called an off-topic forum because every thread starts out with a topic, but is allowed to go off that path.

Antimatter on
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Maybe talking about getting banned from other forums ain't so hot a thing to do.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    It wasn't a substantial topic for discussion. Also, there is probably a rule regarding making a thread to ask why your other thread was locked. You should review those rules, I guess.

• JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    This is excellent

• ElwoodElwood Registered User regular
    I don't see a chat thread all up in this bitch though

or such as a calendar thread

jc_rands3.gif
  • DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    It wasn't a topic to be discussed really, more of just you saying something.

For example, this new thread should have been a PM to a mod instead of yet another new thread about nothing.

basically mod JetFalcon

jc_rands3.gif
  • CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Surprised nobody made an "any key" "joke" yet

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
    I'm settin' up camp and callin' it a chat thread

jc_rands3.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I thought any thread in SE++ ended up being a random topic after some messy derail

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Welcome to SE++

While this is the off topic forum, there are still basic rules that we must abide by. Read up and join in, or sink and die. It's up to you.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/114367/rules-gamertags-and-ban-log-phalla-update-sorta#Item_37

so what you guys havin' for lunch

I had a frozen pizza someone else cooked and left on the counter

it is so good to post

jc_rands3.gif
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    midwestern girls talk like this

californian girls talk like THIS

• Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Do you want to touch my penis new guy?

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • JetFalconJetFalcon Registered User regular
    Well, sorry for being a noob. What, do you guys not want to discuss about girls in different parts of the US? I thought you guys would figure out on your own how to make it able for conversation. I assume you guys been with girls right, or are there girls on here?

• HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote:
    midwestern girls talk like this

californian girls talk like THIS

Chubby girls give head the best because they have too

• ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    JetFalconing ain't a crime.

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Nah, see, this board is the FAQ board for 4chan, where you can discuss such topics as how to post to 4chan.
    JetFalcon wrote:
    So I tried to make an account on the 4chan forums. But they don't seem to really have a typical forum layout like Penny Arcade. It doesn't even ask me to register a user name, and I somehow post without a username?

I have no idea how to do it, or if someone wants to help me out, I'll send you the content I want you to post.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • JetFalconJetFalcon Registered User regular
    Macro9 wrote:
    Do you want to touch my penis new guy?

Yes, I want to. Especially if it's the big black model.

• ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    I woke up with a lotta eye boogers this morning. I really hate that feeling when I open my eyes and it feels all crunchy.

Hunter wrote:
    Welcome to SE++ Read up and join in, or sink and die. It's up to you.

I had no idea it was such a big deal to post on the internet

thanks for the warning man I was headed down a dark road by not thinking enough about my posts

can someone link me to a particularly enlightening thread about cartoons so I can see what goes in to a good post

jc_rands3.gif
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Life is unfair.

8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.