As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The 90's Are ALL THAT

15678911»

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    in other news I have suddenly decided to go see captain america tonight

being as it is less than an hour till the show starts, I will probably be going solo because I hate planning

• RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    oh and in case anyone had forgotten

moving still absolutely sucks big ol' balls

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    are you still living on America's Penis, Rane

indeedlydoodly

it's where the action is

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    what kind of action

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    girly action

well

penis action

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Girly penis action?

the worst kind

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Rubbin two dingalings together like so much kindling

girly penis

a penis on a girl

or an effeminate penis

and really, they're both excellent options

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Raneados wrote:
    It ain't that it's a cartoon, it's that it's fucking ThunderCats

There's plenty of awesome animation out there, and even plenty of decent kids shows

But none of them are the goddamn ThunderCats. Did you not watch the original? It was cheesy as hell, Snarf alone was basically a warcrime, the writing was alternatingly campy and overwrought, and it had goofy-ass voice acting. What on earth would lead you to believe that's gonna spawn a quality piece of storytelling?

bad argument

and the existence of the 80s show, which doesn't hold up well at all, does not allow the reboot to get a pass and gloss over basic storytelling because it's a cartoon, or the subject matter, or anything

I'm not saying it gets a "pass," I'm saying that expecting a shit show to get magically remade into a good one is really, really, really, really dumb.

Like if they announced a remake of The Love Boat and promised to update it for a "modern era" and put Sam Rockwell as the lead, I still wouldn't watch it, because it'd be the goddamn Love Boat.

I just don't know what exactly you were expecting

But pooro they did remake the love boat.

It was called the New love boat.

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    One time they accidentally punched a pregant woman in the stomach, that was great.

Like it was completely accidental.

Bam, right in the belly.

Story just kept right on going.

Raneados wrote:
    girly penis

a penis on a girl

or an effeminate penis

and really, they're both excellent options
    respectfully disagree

Blake T wrote:
    One time they accidentally punched a pregant woman in the stomach, that was great.

Bam, right in the belly.

Sounds like they didn't handle that story very well. Really miscarried it.

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular

this is pretty hot

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    I wish i had two penises :<

this is a real thing I wish, by the way

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular

this is pretty hot

Gonna start a fire.
    in my pants.

Blake T wrote:

Bam, right in the belly.

Sounds like they didn't handle that story very well. Really miscarried it.

To be fair the rest of the show was a stillbirth.

Also I apologise.

It was called "The Love Boat: The Next Wave.

Season 2, Episode 16: Trances of a Lifetime
    Original Air Date—30 April 1999
    When a hypnotist is booked for the cruise but insists that the cruise line pay his asking price. Camille convinces him to do one show and he hypnotizes several of the crew. When he learns that the line is not going pay his price he leaves and the crew is still hypnotized, so they act strangely which makes doing their job difficult. And he also hypnotizes a young girl who's mother is a friend of Nicole's to believe that her doll can talk to her because she has a problem which she is not willing to tell anyone.

Raneados wrote:
    I wish i had two penises :<

this is a real thing I wish, by the way

really?

I mean I've seen those fetish videos but they always seem to go hand in hand with the gigantic monster cock videos

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
    It went two seasons? Christ on crutches, America

rane do you want a second huge fake monster penis

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Are people talking about feminine penises in here?

Go on. 8->

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
    What's more amazing is that there are three seperate topics in the IMDB forums about it.

Are the three topics

"Jesus"

"Christ"

"Why"

• LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    I'm still vaguely baffled that A) there really WAS a cartoon called samurai pizza cats and B) it was good

• LednehLedneh shinesquawk Registered User regular
    Then again I guess teenage mutant ninja turtles isn't any less weird vOv