As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PATV - Gabe Art, Episode 2: Accountability

RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazedby the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
edited July 2011 in Social Entropy++
gabeart_ep2_8x.jpg

gabeart_ep2_realtime.jpg

8406wWN.png
Rankenphile on

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    alex mauer + 8x gabe is great

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    The title card is in Poor Richard. That's my favourite font!

Good font choice, Mike.

• Good Looking Fat GuyGood Looking Fat Guy West Hartford, CTRegistered User regular
    I watched the whole thing in real time, it's awesome watching the comic come to life.

I was playing Pearl Jam in the background in the part of the video where Mike leaves for a minute and wrote "BRB". When he came back, the crowd in the PJ song cheered. It was an awesome moment of coincidental synchronicity.

• FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    Love the 8X one.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • 101101 Registered User regular
    I'm enjoying these, especially the 8X version.

I like the idea of putting up the two speeds.

• 815165815165 Registered User regular
    Awesome, when I first read that comic I was hoping they'd do one of these for it. :^:

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Gay Bart.

I love watching this guy draw.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such