As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Comic Thread, Friday 7/29/2011

124»

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Fable: The Lost Chapters is a perfect game.

Also I want Jade Empire 2.

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Also I want Jade Empire 2.

I love you Bryar

• Options
    ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Bioware got a lot better at rpgs after Jade Empire I think. I remember looking at a walkthrough overview and seeing there were seven chapters and thinking I had a ways to go, but nope - point of no return in chapter goddamn three out of seven. I never did finish that mystic island thing because I thought I had more time (and also I hate shmups).

Also I apparently missed my chance at romance because you had to stop and talk to Silk Fox at a specific moment with no indication of it

Scooter on
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Jade Empire is the only modern Bioware RPG I've played more than once.

I was actually thinking about playing it again.

I still think the KotOR games are better but they both have such obnoxious first levels.

• Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    Fandeathis wrote:
    I dunno, Fable 2 was pretty awful.

Well taken on it's own it's just mediocre.

Next to what someone who wasn't wise to Molyneux's tricks heard though, it was...

I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • Options
    FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    I think it was more that it just didn't live up to the potential it had. But yeah, the hype didn't help either.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
This discussion has been closed.