As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Initiative [chat]

• SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:
    4SHPV.jpg

HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?!

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Senjutsu wrote:
    Organichu wrote:
    4SHPV.jpg

HOW COULD THEY HAVE KNOWN?!

It took everyone by surprise.

• JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I don't always find Nedroid very funny but I really admire the draughtsmanship.

rRwz9.gif
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    what did you dooooooo

Wqdwp8l.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I can't take much more. I just feel dead.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote:

I don't find you very funny good sir and I don't admire anything about you!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Will, that sounds like a fun trip!

rRwz9.gif
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:

pfft

PFFT

rRwz9.gif
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Nedroid is one of my favorites, and the main reason is that it's almost impossible to tell from the first panel what the joke is going to be.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Hey Jacob been finally got New Frontier. It's good. Though the movie spoiled some of the stories for me.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    How did I work so much the last two weeks and wind up with this paltry number in my bank account?

God damn you, booze!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Will, that sounds like a fun trip!

it was pretty much fun. for some reason whenever we drive to maine we get wretched weather, but beautiful weather leaving maine. the state wants to discourage us from visiting i think.

Wqdwp8l.png
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:

pfft

PFFT

I'd ask if you saw cowboys and aliens, but after the captain america debacle I know you did not. You let smurfs win jacob. YOU LET SMURFS WIN!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    hey jake: is the filth a good read? some fat loud girl in a bar recommended it to me

Wqdwp8l.png
  • SenjutsuSenjutsu thot enthusiast Registered User regular
    There's some I love about nedroid

So I fired up Rock Band for the first time in like a year and that music list hasn't really grown at all, huh.

Or are post-Rock Band 3 DLC songs not playable with the first two games? That would be kind of bullshit.

rRwz9.gif
    I had meat to eat, Preacher!

rRwz9.gif
    And I'm done with that thread. I already kind of was, but now its gone to crazy town. Also finished off Fable 3, only real complaint is there were no real boss fights. Even the dlc just added in some damage sponge enemies but they weren't hard.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    I just finished the second Fantasia. The forest spirit is the most adorable thing ever.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
    Jacobkosh wrote:

Sure yeah whatever jacob, I bet you also agree with Atomic Ross movie reviews!

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Irond Will wrote:
    hey jake: is the filth a good read? some fat loud girl in a bar recommended it to me

The Filth is fantastic. Try to reserve judgment until the end, though, because that's when you see what it's all about. The first part of the book may seem really, like, shocking and confrontational and I know you react badly to that sort of thing, but it ends up being something completely different.

Who was this fat loud girl? Did you get a name? I might know her!

rRwz9.gif
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:

You take that back!

rRwz9.gif
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    Irond Will wrote:
    what did you dooooooo

That used to be my thing. :(

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
    12 hours until fillings! Nervous as fuck! First dental procedure I've had done in 17 years. :4

Jacobkosh wrote:
    Irond Will wrote:

The Filth is fantastic. Try to reserve judgment until the end, though, because that's when you see what it's all about. The first part of the book may seem really, like, shocking and confrontational and I know you react badly to that sort of thing, but it ends up being something completely different.

Who was this fat loud girl? Did you get a name? I might know her!

her name was alice and she wouldn't stop clumsily hitting on frankie. it was embarrassing for everyone involved.

maybe i'll give it a read. is there a trade that you would recommend?

Wqdwp8l.png
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    fixin' dem chompers

Organichu wrote:
    12 hours until fillings! Nervous as fuck! First dental procedure I've had done in 17 years. :4

well

i won't lie - they suck

but not as bad as many other dental procedures.

Wqdwp8l.png
    edited July 2011
    Pretty upset right now. Tried to do someone a favor to save them money. I misunderstood something they said and they threw it in my face and we got into a big argument. Guess I should stop trying to help people.

If someone tries to do something nice for you and they do somethting that annoys you in the process, isn't it kind of shitty to turn around and make a big deal of it? Maybe I'm the one being unreasonable here. I don't necessarily think good deeds wash away bad deeds, but especially for tiny things, I am not going to harangue someone for something stupid when they are trying to do a good thing for me,

I never learn.

Drez on
    Will, you're not supposed to talk to fat people. I mean, we've been over this half a dozen times. Look away. Don't engage. They thrive on indulgence (and congealed pork juices).

• TomeWyrmTomeWyrm A Limited Liability Partnership Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Drez wrote:

What's wrong dude?

edit: oh saw your post above. Sorry to hear that dude :(

TomeWyrm on
    The iPad spell check is like the worst spell check ever.

Irond Will wrote:
    Organichu wrote:

well

i won't lie - they suck

but not as bad as many other dental procedures.

Yeah I dunno half the people say 'oh, just a little needle pinch then you feel nothing' and other people are like 'you feel the drill bore into your nerves and all the way to your soul, you won't make it out alive'.

I guess I'll find out.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    The iPad spell check is like the worst spell check ever.

The autocorrect on my iPhone (and therefore most people's, one would assume) is atrocious, mostly because it doesn't seem to want me to be able to use real English, instead of this American claptrap

TomeWyrm wrote:
    Drez wrote:

What's wrong dude?

Well, I don't want to get all whiny now in [chat] but the bottom line is I feel like I genuinely look out for other people and get shit on all the time while looking out for them, I'm not saying anyone owes me anything for unsolicited help or whatever, but a little goddamn human respect would be nice.

I'm just tired.

Irond Will wrote:
    her name was alice and she wouldn't stop clumsily hitting on frankie. it was embarrassing for everyone involved.

maybe i'll give it a read. is there a trade that you would recommend?

hahaha hmmmm, nobody I know for once. I was reminded the other day that I do know some boston hipster people I should send your way on FB or something.

And yeah, The Filth is in a trade paperback and it's complete in one volume: http://www.amazon.com/Filth-Grant-Morrison/dp/1401200133/

rRwz9.gif
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I am burning up. Why do you have to be so humid, Philly?

This is hurricane season! I want hurricanes.

Jacobkosh wrote:
    Preacher wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote:

You take that back!
    jacobkosh wrote:

You know Atomic Ross is right spiderman should have a more teen wolf origin, I think it would be a new spin on the character. I also enjoy every thread he posts where he complains a movie wasn't as well written as would have written it should he have been given the money.

I also smell like butt.

Look quotes don't lie Jacob, they just don't.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    And more VtM:Bloodlines. That game is so much fun. Damn you sign, I will win one day. Also it is just a lot of fun to play. But fuck the aiming for punching stuff. The combat is ballz.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    I tried shooting a 9mm today, as my second time shooting, when I had previously only shot a .22. I am a much worse shot now. :(

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    South host wrote:
    I tried shooting a 9mm today, as my second time shooting, when I had previously only shot a .22. I am a much worse shot now. :(

What's the difference between the two?

/noob.

Mim on
This discussion has been closed.