As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BugBoy, I need your help!

• IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    4723865658_8865e889af.jpg

Japan was awesome for bugs.

• KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    I like this thread.

It's everything I've ever n(se++)ded.

goomyisall400.jpg

• Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    Peccavi if you still have centipedes you need to release termites in the house to fight them and if the termites get to be too much release ants to fight the termites and if you have an ant problem I dunno what to tell you because fuckin ants, man.

Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
    antmimicspiderwithprey-1.jpg

Go spiders

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
  • MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

BUUUUGS

i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

ducklett.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    they bite because they love

• chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    BugBoy wrote:

Lies.

I mean, I'm fine with most bugs, but fleas and mosquitoes must die.

• MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    @Macera oh hey now that i'm in chrome and those pictures are pictures not text

those are some god damn cool bugs

the mantis-leaf-things are clearly the inspiration behind every non-human sci-fi character ever

ducklett.gif
    BugBoy wrote:

caterpie has no jaws

you are incapable of love

ducklett.gif
    Mizuumi wrote:
    @Macera oh hey now that i'm in chrome and those pictures are pictures not text

those are some god damn cool bugs

the mantis-leaf-things are clearly the inspiration behind every non-human sci-fi character ever

and seriously holy shit the linked one

albino mantis butterdragonfly

amazing

ducklett.gif
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    i have a painful-to-the-touch and probably red bump on my back that wasn't there yesterday

i spent an extended amount of time outdoors in the kind of rural, grassy places creepy-crawlies probably love to hide

BUUUUGS

i wanted to make a joke about how i was in tall grass so i must've gotten poison stung by a weedle or something but this here is about as graceful as its delivery would have been

Actually
    they laid eggs in you

b1ehrMM.gif
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:

BUUUUGS

Actually
    they laid eggs in you
    Like Chryssalids.

TrippyJing wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:

BUUUUGS

Actually
    they laid eggs in you

god.png
    GOOODD.png

ducklett.gif
  • IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:

caterpie has no jaws

It is true.

BugBoy is incapable of love until he evolves.

xet8c.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    I love

sweet honey

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    How about

fire

YL9WnCY.png
    Bugboy why does that pokemon card have Caterpie at level 16. It should be a Butterfree.

Jumpingspidersmall.jpg

Jumping Spider is very interested in this thread.

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    you can force things to not evolve

Bugboy why does that pokemon card have Caterpie at level 16. It should be a Butterfree.

I am slow to grow

But when I evolve I will be the prettiest

• EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    you can force things to not evolve

Does this involve screaming "The power of Christ compels you!" and being very persuasive about intelligent design

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    you convince them that if natural selection is real then why are there still monkeys? and then the stop it.

Butterfree didn't evolve from no monkey!

It is what it is!

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    you convince them that if natural selection is real then why are there still monkeys? and then the stop it.

Not to mention the fact that the banana is perfectly designed to fit the human hand

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    what happened to arch

wasnt he an entomologist

Beasteh on
    That video is so fucking funny

Plantains are proof that god is a dick.

• HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    A few pics I took at a friend's cottage

P5130228-1.jpg

P5130231-1.jpg

P5130275-1.jpg

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
    oh lawdy that moth

so preeeetyyyyy~

ducklett.gif
  • EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Moths are awesome, so are butterflies

Especially the big chunky fluffy ones

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
    the lepidopterans are the prettiest
    bug nerding it up

• HamjuHamju Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    oh lawdy that moth

so preeeetyyyyy~

Ya I spent like an hour taking pictures of it. It just chilled out on the window all day.

kekekesigshortercuzthinsacunt.jpg
    alright, let's get this thread going again with some Indonesian bugs shamelessly rehosted from this blog:
    j1KI9.jpg
    anbtH.jpg
    NvZBE.jpg
    aspG1.jpg
    GhCTz.jpg
    TYGH6.jpg
    4Yeu1.jpg
    KWUCK.jpg

ducklett.gif
    Isoldae wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:

caterpie has no jaws

It is true.

butterlove.jpg

Until he evolves twice and reaches level 36.

It's a long, lonely road ahead for Bugboy.

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    trilobite beetles:

gilAS.jpg

zkTpN.jpg

zAytj.jpg

like several other insects, female trilobite beetles retain a flightless "larval" form, while males appear as more typical beetles

xet8c.gif
    Isoldae wrote:
    Mizuumi wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:

caterpie has no jaws

It is true.

butterlove.jpg

Until he evolves twice and reaches level 36.

It's a long, lonely road ahead for Bugboy.

oh, but i am already quite captivated~~

ducklett.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Ahhhhhhh I thought maybe you guys were talking about something other than bugs by now but aaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Macera wrote:
    trilobite beetles:
    gilAS.jpg

zkTpN.jpg

zAytj.jpg

like several other insects, female trilobite beetles retain a flightless "larval" form, while males appear as more typical beetles

these guys need a pokemon modeled after them

never mind that anorith and kabuto are already pretty close WE NEED MORE FOSSIL BUGS

ducklett.gif
    The first one pretty much looks like one of the new legendary guys I think.