As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

BugBoy, I need your help!

14567810»

• KlendyKlendy Goomy GoomyGoomyRegistered User regular
    conspiracin.jpg

goomyisall400.jpg

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    yeah, that works better

• MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    augh that metanose

go away nose

also

ebAQq.png

GAZOING

official sound effect of boners everywhere

ducklett.gif
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    I will not allow this besmirching of venomoth's ancestry

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Metapod VS Magikarp: battle of the century.

Because it would last a long time see.

If I ever get a new DS I'm so gonna have a team with Metapod and Magikarp and maybe Mr Mime.

The little guys!

Samir Duran Duran on
    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    assuming lv100, max attack, max def, and default PP, metapod would run out of harden first, then knock itself out in 4 turns, doing between 1/3 and 1/2 damage depending on magikarp's HP

length of battle: 34 turns

this is assuming the metapod was caught wild without learning tackle and the magikarp was mentally retarded or taken to the move deleter and did not know flail

BAM

ducklett.gif
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    Ahhhhhhh I thought maybe you guys were talking about something other than bugs by now but aaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We are never not talking about bugs

BugBoy on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    bugboy your new av is rav

• ACSISACSIS Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:

Scutigera coleoptrata i guess, i bet it crawled up through the sewer.
    Its a typically yellowish-grey centipede with up to 15 pairs of legs. Originally endemic to the Mediterranean region, the species has spread to other parts of the world, where it usually lives in human homes.
    It is an insectivore; it kills and eats other arthropods. House centipedes feed on spiders, bedbugs, termites, cockroaches, silverfish, ants, and other household arthropods. They are mostly nocturnal hunters. For wasps, they retreat after applying the venom to give it time to take effect. When the centipede is in danger of becoming prey itself, it can detach any legs that have become trapped.

So... considering its an actually USEFUL bug you should perhaps get it a mate.
    They live anywhere from three to seven years, depending on the environment.

So don't expect them to die off in a couple of days, we are talking a multi year lifespan here.
    House centipedes lay their eggs in spring. In a laboratory experiment of 24 house centipedes, an average of 63 and a maximum of 151 eggs were laid. They can start breeding in their third year. Some report that the eggs are deposited in the ground and covered with plant matter.

There are males and females, in case you wondered - and no, i have NO idea how to tell them apart. Also it takes years for them to mature. Of course there is always the possibility of just releasing them outdoor in spring and let them find their own home when they mature (they circle for mating, so you get an idea which ones are adults) - maybe the neighbourhood won't take this too well, so you should consider doing that at night.

• TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    Mizuumi wrote:
    TrippyJing wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:
    TrippyJing wrote:
    BugBoy wrote:
    bet you can't find a pokemon that resembles me

brb looking up caterpie cosplay

this is either going to end really well

or really badly
    a9wPc.jpg

:^: idigit.png :^:

b1ehrMM.gif
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    So I was out on the balcony, chillin, when something landed on my neck
    I grab it and see that it's a flying ant
    "Huh, first I've seen this year" I think, and keep on
    A couple of minutes later I turn around and see that there dozens of them in the air trying to swarm me
    I swat at them valiantly but they force me to retreat inside

How is this not an act of aggression, BugBoy!?
    Is it war you want?!

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb