As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Twisted Pixel Thread - Ms. Splosion Man OUT NOW! 800 POINTS! RAVE REVIEWS!

123457»

• Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    I hope Gunstringer does well for Twisted Pixel, even if it is a Kinect only deal I want to see them succeed.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    I haven't checked it out myself, but someone in the general XBLA thread said there's a prologue to Ms. Splosion Man out as a free DLC level for the original game.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Okay, I understand that when a level on the level select screen flashes with a question mark, there's a secret exit.

But what about levels flashing with a red skull?

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    I think those are just levels marked as more difficult than the alternative (they only appear in branches as far as I've gone).

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I did the ms splosion man prologue last night but as fun as it was I hit the end of the level and it just, well, ended. I presume you have to get the cake yourself?

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I presume you have to get the cake yourself?
    Yup. Couldn't really expect much for 980 < Kb's or so, but it was pretty good.
    I imagine apology cake as just having a big "So Sowwwy..." inside, shaped in icing, and only revealed when you cut down the middle. :P

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Yeah, it was a nice reminder of why I love that game so much, but I was kinda expecting hitting the finishing point to trigger getting the cake.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Sooooo.....

Final boss?
    That was really, really dumb.

Personally, I laughed my ass off.
    They had me the second I thought "PUNCH-OUT!" and then they owned me the second 'The Running Man' was quoted.
    Yes, but I want to 'splode, not play an homage to a title that has not aged well.

I thought it was pretty funny. The only issue i had with the game is that their isnt a story. I guess i was just expecting the boss fights to actually have something to do with splosion man . i mean comon the girl was just created, at least let her catch sight of him and do the googly eye thing to create some kind of attachment.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    Splosion man gets the cake in the opening Ms. Splosion man video. That prologue dlc and msm run right into each other.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I hate the draft saving...

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    mxmarks wrote:
    Splosion man gets the cake in the opening Ms. Splosion man video. That prologue dlc and msm run right into each other.

Yeah, I replayed the level last night and came to the conclusion that I wasn't going to get the cake in the prologue.

Still a fun level.

• Options
    TurkeyTurkey So, Usoop. TampaRegistered User regular
    Ms. Splosion Man's level design is getting pretty annoying during world 2.