As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Conan, what is best in [chat]?

1868788899092»

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    doot doot doot finishing three essays and studying for an exam lah lah lah

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I think I prefer new Haujobb to almost all other Haujobb that I can think of right now.

Also, do you have Heresy I, II and III by Stromkern, Echo?

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    endex at 13:30 is nice

now, to game until my eyeballs melt

ftOqU21.png
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    I think I prefer new Haujobb to almost all other Haujobb that I can think of right now.

Also, do you have Heresy I, II and III by Stromkern, Echo?

I absolutely love Homes & Gardens. The next couple of albums after that were good, but not as good. Then I think it took a plunge, and then he's shooting straight up again with recent stuff.

And Dejan is back on the team!

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Watching Firefly over again with Patty.

You know, a lot of people say that the show is really overrated.

They are actually wrong.

I don't know why Joss Whedon can't write anything else as good as this show, but it is full of wonderful characters and pleasing little surprises (lots of great send ups of cliches).

But seriously, everyone on the ship is a total bad ass.

• PonyPony Registered User regular
    Winky wrote:
    Watching Firefly over again with Patty.

You know, a lot of people say that the show is really overrated.

They are actually wrong.

I don't know why Joss Whedon can't write anything else as good as this show, but it is full of wonderful characters and pleasing little surprises (lots of great send ups of cliches).

But seriously, everyone on the ship is a total bad ass.

Joss Whedon is not solely responsible for why Firefly is so good. The cast on Firefly is largely fantastic, and the writing in the show is where it's really phenomenal, and Joss Whedon did not actually write most of the show. That was Tim Minear.

Dollhouse was also a pretty good show... sometimes. Such a glaringly uneven program that was, and my god Eliza Dushku is a bad actress. When the core concept of your show is people who can be reprogrammed to be almost anyone, choosing a weak actress as the core of your cast is glaringly terrible.

• PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    my tastes in film, television, literature, video games, music, etc. has changed pretty drastically over the past few years

i don't listen to metal, or watch horror movies, or read post-apocalyptic fiction, or play gritty FPS games, etc.

i listen to pop and i watch family films and PG13 action movies and i play "casual" video games

i've just lost nearly all my taste for things dark, gritty, violent, gory, or bleak

my tastes change in really strange ways

since my job has become frustrating country music has gone from 'something i have a few songs of i listen to once in a blue moon' to like half my music listening

and then i went to europe this past week on vacation and i dont think i listened to anything country during the trip

i also really like disney music

until recently it was 60s 70s 80s rock all the way

sig.gif
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Powerpuppies, make us a new chat thread.

Pony, you're on backup

rRwz9.gif
This discussion has been closed.