As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

NINTENDO WIFI and DS HIGH SCORES THREAD!

BTPBTP Registered User regular
edited April 2010 in Games and Technology
PennyArcadeNWCHeader2j.jpg
Click the banner to go to NintendoWiFi.com

Have an error code? support.nintendo.com

Regarding "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Pay & Play", go to the thread made for it.

For those of you that will TL;DR this post:

Get your DS and/or Wii online between 8pm local time until dawn. Stay on for as long as you like.

THERE IS NO MORE SCHEDULE. We'll stick with the 8PM thing, but if you want to play a game with fellow PA'ers, post it either in here or in their respective GAME ON thread.

But please don't TL;DR this post!

And post in here once in a while! This thread nearly got pruned!

.....Oh, you didn't do a TL;DR? You require more information? Well then, prepare for an overload!.....

[quote="THE IMPORTANT UPDATE SECTION
Recent updates will be in orange
"]

April 7, 2009
Added Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time thread to both Wii and DS sections. Please note that they link to the same thread.
March 31, 2009
Updated the Pokemon Thread again. Added Guitar Hero: Metallica thread from Platformers. DS Demo List shows which demos are actually new compared to the previous week(s) by being in gold caps. RHYTHM HEAVEN DEMO IS NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA!

March 29, 2009
Added Tetris Party (WiiWare) and Rock Band 2 (Wii) threads, updated Pokemon D/P/Platinum (DS) and Guitar Hero World Tour (Wii) threads.

March 10, 2009
List of DS demos available on the Wii's Nintendo Channel added to the OP.
November 19, 2008: Virtual Console Secret Santa 2008 is now underway.
November 19, 2008: Random information about the Nintendo Wi-Fi Network Adapter. (Currently only for Japan)
November 18, 2008: Wii Privacy Policy Changes
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

The most noticeable change:
UPDATES AND UPGRADES

We may without notifying you, download updates, patches, upgrades and similar software to your Wii Console and may disable unauthorized or illegal software placed on your Wii Console to ensure that your Wii Console is operating properly and efficiently, comply with applicable laws, assist law enforcement, protect us and our customers, or prevent the use and distribution of software obtained through improper channels.

I understand this is most likely because of the Homebrew Channel, but this concerns me greatly with regards to the part of the agreement that already existed in regards to everything we buy on the Wii Shop Channel.

Nintendo's EULA
Article 12: Expiration and Termination of Agreement

* You may cancel your Wii Shop Account by contacting our customer-service department or by following the instructions in the Wii Shop. If your Wii Shop Account is canceled or terminated for any reason, you will no longer be able to use the Wii Shop. You will lose all downloaded Content and forfeit any rights to any unused Points, which become our property.

* You may terminate this agreement by removing Content from your Wii Console, discontinuing use of the Wii Network Service, and forfeiting any rights to Points in your Wii Shop Account, which become our property.

* We may terminate this agreement, or any portion thereof, at any time, for any reason whatsoever. Such termination will void any licenses granted in accordance with this agreement and may prevent your use of the Wii Network Service.

So now they really can just take away everything we downloadably bought while we sleep whenever they felt like it. Maybe they could before, but this really hammers the point to everyone.

Now I wonder what happens to the channels we've kept on an SD card. If the above scenario were to happen, and if we were to try to put them back on the Wii's main memory, would we be denied?

November 15, 2007: Nintendo USB Connector drivers for Vista. Manufacturing of the Connector is discontinued.
The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector can now run on Vista! You just have to have the latest version of the drivers. That would be 1.06.
However, the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector has been discontinued! At least for now, it seems.

All the info's here, including the 1.06 version, straight from Nintendo.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/onlineUSBrequirements.jsp[/size]

[/quote]

Penny-Arcade DS Wiki page. This is where you go to update the DS game recommendations.

Friend Code Tracking Sites:
PA NINTENDO DS Friend Code Wiki Page. The primary place to post your friend codes, so use it!
PA Wii Message Board Code and Friend Code Wiki Page
SirUltimos' "Penny-Arcade Forums Friend Code Database"
mspencer's "DS Friend Code Tracker"

PA Wiki Page equivalent to this post.
Wikipedia's List of Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection Games.
Wikipedia's List of Wii Wi-Fi Connection Games.

"GAME ON" Threads: Red links means there is no Game On thread for it.

NINTENDO DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Animal Crossing
Bleach DS
Bomberman Land Touch!
Clubhouse Games/42 All Time Classics
Custom Robo DS
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Konductra
Lost Magic
Mario Kart DS / Mario Kart DS on Platformers
Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
Metroid Prime Hunters
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver (and is probably the current Pokemon thread)
Planet Puzzle League
Scribblenauts / Scribblenauts' Old Thread
Space Bust-a-Move
Starfox Command
Tetris DS (Another Tetris DS thread made on July 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 / Worms: OW2 at Platformers

Wii
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Battalion Wars 2: BWii / BWii on Platformers
Call of Duty: World at War
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Geometry Wars Galaxies
Guitar Hero 3 (waiting to be locked) / Guitar Hero 3: Platformers Edition / Wang Camaro (PA Band) / Grudemathmagicians (Platformers Band)
Guitar Hero: Metallica (Platformers)
Guitar Hero: World Tour (and perhaps the general GH thread) / GH:WT old thread
Mario Kart Wii / Mario Kart Wii at Platformers
Mario Strikers Charged / (And its EU counterpart. I don't know if this is still used.) / MSC: Platformers Edition
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Latest thread?) / (Original Thread) / MoH:H2 on Platformers
Monster Hunter Tri
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Rock Band 2
Super Smash Brothers Brawl / SSB:B Original Thread / SSB:B on Platformers
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
The Conduit
Trackmania Wii

WiiWare General WiiWare thread
Bomberman Blast
Dr. Mario Online RX
Tetris Party

Alternate Links to Fellow PA'ers
The Platfomers forum
Platformers DS Thread (As of October 22nd, 2007)
Platformers Wii Thread (As of June 18th, 2007)
Platformers Pokemon League Board

Since people are concerned with the 8:00 EST time and with time zones in general because some people will get left out due to their location in the world, we'll try the following idea and see how it works: The first link is a time converter so that if they're a frequent "middle of the night" player, you know you'll still have a chance to play them by checking the time difference. As for the second link below, if you're in the shadow, get online!

Online Time Zone Converter World Map Showing Sunlight and Shadow
Newbies to the use of the IRC Channel: Go to this server, click on Slashnet Java Client, and type /join paforums_nds

worldtimezonesj.jpg

(Any extra stuff I need to type like "COCKS DICKS LOL" goes here.)

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection & DS High Scores Thread
I WILL NOT BE DOING 3DS FOR NWC THREAD. SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO TAKE OVER.
Spoiler contains Friend Codes. Won't you be my friend?
My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!
Mario Kart Wii: 3136-6982-0286 Tetris Party: 2364 1569 4310
Guitar Hero: Metallica: 1032 7229 7191
TATSUNOKO VS CAPCOM: 1935-2070-9123

Nintendo DS:
Worms: Open Warfare 2: 1418-7870-1606 Space Bust-a-Move: 017398 403043
Scribblenauts: 1290-7509-5558
BTP on

• Options
    DameonBrassDameonBrass Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    or we could change it so that mariokart doesn't have to interfere with Monday night raw. Otherwise excellent suggestion

DameonBrass on
    Formatted for this board by placing it on a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it...
  • Options
    METAzraeLMETAzraeL Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Wednesday - Wetroid? :D I think it's a good choice for day, tho.

Are you saying 8 PM for everyone? I could dig that.

Thanks for doing this, BTP. Good on ya, mate!

METAzraeL on

dream a little dream or you could live a little dream
    sleep forever if you wish to be a dreamer
  • Options
    slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    This is a great idea; I like it.

slash000 on
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I think this is a capital idea! Nintendo WFC isn't nearly as online community-friendly as Xbox Live is, sadly, so I'm trying to figure out what our best method of communication should be. I'm currently trying to get the FWC application from friendcodes.com working, but I'm having a hell of a time getting it to keep me online -- but from what I understand, it's a sort of chat program that automatically posts people's Friend Codes, so that you create four-person rooms and sort of idle if you're open to game.

Using a system like that would be ideal, instead of a forum thread, which really just degrades into refreshing as fast as possible. If not that, should we use an IRC room or something to that effect?

But yes, yes, a thousand times yes to this idea! You damned kids with your "summer" and your "free time," however, are teasing us working stiffs who still have to get up in the morning and go to work. :D

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Awesome. I made a new sig for this momentous occasion, or something.

Anyways, I'm down for Tony Hawk tomorrow.

I really need to get more wifi games, maybe I'll steal my girlfriend's Tetris DS and Animal Crossing.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Lunker wrote:
    I think this is a capital idea! Nintendo WFC isn't nearly as online community-friendly as Xbox Live is, sadly, so I'm trying to figure out what our best method of communication should be. I'm currently trying to get the FWC application from friendcodes.com working, but I'm having a hell of a time getting it to keep me online -- but from what I understand, it's a sort of chat program that automatically posts people's Friend Codes, so that you create four-person rooms and sort of idle if you're open to game.

Using a system like that would be ideal, instead of a forum thread, which really just degrades into refreshing as fast as possible. If not that, should we use an IRC room or something to that effect?

But yes, yes, a thousand times yes to this idea! You damned kids with your "summer" and your "free time," however, are teasing us working stiffs who still have to get up in the morning and go to work. :D

Bah, sleep is not more important than hunting!!

Hopefully they get the wireless up at work, so I can just play when I get bored:)

METAzraeL on

• Options
    SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Lunker wrote:
    If not that, should we use an IRC room or something to that effect?
    I'd prefer this, actually. There's already a #bleach_ds channel on irc.rizon.net where some of us arrange matches.

A #paforums_nds channel would be nice, but I'm an IRC nub so I dunno how to set it up.

Sixfortyfive on
    poasting something foolishly foolish.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    You know, I'm already starting to question the "Saturday/Sunday: Everything night!" idea only because that's basically what it's been before this idea. Perhaps it should be two games/day over the weekend that changes each week to give variety. It'll also get people playing the games they want to play but couldn't because they have problems on the day it's played.

Example:
    1st week Sat./Sun.: Mario Kart and Metroid
    2nd week Sat./Sun.:Tetris and Lost Magic
    3rd week Sat./Sun.: Tony Hawk and Metroid

...and so on and so on. Just mix the two up every now and then.

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Lunker wrote:
    I'd prefer this, actually. There's already a #bleach_ds channel on irc.rizon.net where some of us arrange matches.

A #paforums_nds channel would be nice, but I'm an IRC nub so I dunno how to set it up.
    I'm quite t3h n00b myself, but to create a channel all you have to do is join a nonexistant channel, I believe. I think I've done it a few times by accident. ;) I think it'd work if we just make a #paforums_dsnite channel and then point people to it, maybe even putting our friend codes in our nicknames? Or would that be too obnoxious?

The one downside to one massive channel for, say, Mario Kart is that if this takes off, we have like 50 people all in one IRC channel trying to chat to each other. Maybe break off into sub-rooms once games are created? That's how this FWC application works, but I don't know if that's too limiting.
    BTP wrote:
    1st week Sat./Sun.: Mario Kart and Metroid
    2nd week Sat./Sun.:Tetris and Lost Magic
    3rd week Sat./Sun.: Tony Hawk and Metroid
    That would work nicely -- that way people who couldn't make the "regular" night would have a secondary spot to corral more people into playing every once in a while.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    This would be better if Metroid's F&R actually fucking worked!

FUCK

FUCK

FUCKING FUCK

also I need to add my codes to the tracker.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    This would be better if Metroid's F&R actually fucking worked!

FUCK

FUCK

FUCKING FUCK

also I need to add my codes to the tracker.

True, but having a setup where as much of everyone is on at the same time will help get around that. :P

And keep your FC's in your sigs as well! No need to drop those!

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    DeathPrawnDeathPrawn Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I am ALL FOR Tony Hawk Thursday!

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    I'm surprised how well the initial list is working. Two people down for Tony Hawk Thursdays! :D

And DameonBrass, I'd be suffering from Raw interfering as well. (Luckily for me, there's a midnight re-run right after. I don't know about you though.) At least there's the weekend idea I mentioned and added to the OP.

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    And actually, we should clarify the time. Is that 8:00 EST, PST, or something else?

(re: Tony Hawk... just remembered I have a dinner thing, but if it's 8 PST I should be able to make it)

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Oh, I would definitely be up for Tetris Tuesdays (I like the sound of that) and Wednesday Wetroids!

Lunker on
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    DeathPrawn wrote:
    And actually, we should clarify the time. Is that 8:00 EST, PST, or something else?

(re: Tony Hawk... just remembered I have a dinner thing, but if it's 8 PST I should be able to make it)

It starts at 8 EDT (so that's 5 PST, and the D is for daylight as in daylight saving time. ;) ) for the east coasters so they can play. It's after this time that everyone can join. If you can make it for 8 PST, that's fine. You may not get many east coasters, but you should still get west coast and the rest of the country as it won't be so late for them.

It's basically 8:00 EST/5:00 PST and onward for whenever you can go online.
    Lunker wrote:
    Oh, I would definitely be up for Tetris Tuesdays (I like the sound of that) and Wednesday Wetroids!

Oh, the things I think up so quickly sometimes. And there's Mario Mondays!:D

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    schlewschlew Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    This sounds so bad ass, in all honesty.

What should I do about friend codes though? Just add a ton of them to my list from the two sites above? Sorry if I'm being ridiculous.

schlew on
  • Options
    SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2006
    Is there any way we can just come in the thread, go "hey, Im in the mood for Metroid, anyone else?" and if four cats reply with the same, we get together?

Sheep on
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Sleep wrote:
    Is there any way we can just come in the thread, go "hey, Im in the mood for Metroid, anyone else?" and if four cats reply with the same, we get together?

I suppose you could. No harm there. You're just running the same risk that we all are still facing: Hoping you can see each other in the first place.

But I'm sure your question wasn't mean to single out Metroid. Yeah, if you can do 4 player, go ahead. That's not suddenly taboo. With this, you at least know what a lot of people will be playing.

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    BbajBbaj Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I endorse this idea.

Bbaj on
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    schlew wrote:
    This sounds so bad ass, in all honesty.

What should I do about friend codes though? Just add a ton of them to my list from the two sites above? Sorry if I'm being ridiculous.

I suppose friend code trading could happen here. There's not much point to the links in the OP if we weren't going to do that. Remember that they need to have added your code as well to see each other.

Actually, I'm going to go dig up each individual Game On for the games so that you can still do friend code sharing in there as well.

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Lunker wrote:

The PA forums have always had a home at slashnet.org, so I just made a #paforums_nds room.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    SixfortyfiveSixfortyfive Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I think dedicated days for specific games is just silly. I only have 1 Wi-Fi enabled game to begin with.

I'll probably be in the IRC channel most of the time.

Sixfortyfive on
    poasting something foolishly foolish.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Well, we know DHS Odium and DeathPrawn should be around for Tony Hawk tonight. Anyone else going on with them? Or maybe playing Bleach instead? Perhaps knowing who will be on for which games can help shape the schedule better.

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    This is a good idea. I better have Lost Magic before tomorrow.

Taya on
  • Options
    MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Definatly a kick ass idea, count me in for Mario Kart and MP:H nights!

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • Options
    PurpleMonkeyPurpleMonkey Why so derp? Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    What would 8pm EDT be in GMT?

PurpleMonkey on
    teddiepicture-1.jpg
    XBL, Steam & Tribes: elmartino333
  • Options
    TheBosZTheBosZ Wut? Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I'm totally down with this idea. I haven't been able to play lately because we're getting ready for a move, but the idea of having specific nights where we can assume that people will be playing a game is great.

I'm down with Tony Hawk Thursday!

How are we doing the friend code thing? I'll make sure to add DHS Odium and DeathPrawn for tonight, but what about other nights?

EDIT: Doh! I packed Tony Hawk! Hmm... I'll try to find it before tonight, but I might not be able to :(

TheBosZ on
    3DS Friend Code - 4468-1117-6397
    Let me know if you add me, and I'll add you back. (I'm also on the Roster)
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Sleep wrote:
    I think the existing Game On threads work well for this type of pick-up play -- this idea seems like it's more people interested in playing on a regular basis, with the benefit that if we set established, regular times, we'll get more people coming in. On Live you can be doing something else offline and get an invite saying, "Hey, a bunch of us are playing GRAW, getcherass on here!" But unless I'm sitting here and refreshing the forums all night, I wouldn't know there are a bunch of people all interested in Mario Karting.
    I think dedicated days for specific games is just silly. I only have 1 Wi-Fi enabled game to begin with.

I'll probably be in the IRC channel most of the time.
    Nah, I think it works. It's not like you can't play Bleach on a Monday night -- it just means that there's a set time every week where you're going to have significantly better chances of finding PAers to play Bleach with. I think an idea like this really works best for the more populated games like Metroid and Mario Kart.

Lunker on
  • Options
    DavoidDavoid Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Catch you guys next wednesday, for some hot fragging action.

Davoid on
    rqv6.png
  • Options
    kitFrogkitFrog Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    This thread has potential.

I think the idea of using #paforums_nds as the official gathering place for people who want to join in these sessions is the best way. Think of it, you just check this thread to see what game is on tonight (this could also be the topic of the IRC channel) and you just pop onto the IRC channel. There you can ask who is up for a game and you can swap friend codes.

Seems a lot better than trying to organise this stuff through forum threads where finding out who is online and swapping codes is much more hassle.

p.s. tony hawk thursdays is a HAWT idea. I would join in tonight but my broadband won't be reconnected until next week.

kitFrog on
    steamsig.png
    Gamertag (xbox/xfire): kitfrog
    Currently playing: the internets
  • Options
    JesuitsJesuits Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    The #paforums_nds is definitely a good idea. I'd like to remind everyone, though, that #bleach_ds on Rizon is always occupied and its residents are (usually) up for a game any time. Like now.

Very nice sig, btw, Kit.

Jesuits on
    tf2_sig.png
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited April 2006
    very cool idea. I'm down for Testactular Tetris Tuesdays. :lol:

Even if some people are playing from a Wifi spot away from a computer (without irc) it'll be good to know what game to pop in on what day knowing there might be some extra traffic then. Something to maybe keep in mind when arranging games on irc.

I saw online a bar chart of Mario Cart DS traffic that distinctly showed a "peek" time. Does anyone know of a site like that for Tetris?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    kitFrogkitFrog Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    Jesuits wrote:
    Very nice sig, btw, Kit.

:winky:

Also BTP, might be an idea to put 8pm EDT = midnight GMT/UTC in the OP. Just makes it easier for those of us east of the atlantic to remember the time ;)

Damn, this is gonna make me loose even more sleep. :roll:

kitFrog on
    steamsig.png
    Gamertag (xbox/xfire): kitfrog
    Currently playing: the internets
  • Options
    PurpleMonkeyPurpleMonkey Why so derp? Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    kitFrog wrote:
    Jesuits wrote:
    Very nice sig, btw, Kit.

Also BTP, might be an idea to put 8pm EDT = midnight GMT/UTC in the OP. Just makes it easier for those of us east of the atlantic to remember the time ;)

Me too :(

Actually it probably won't due to me being teh n00b when it comes to trying to use WiFi

PurpleMonkey on
    teddiepicture-1.jpg
    XBL, Steam & Tribes: elmartino333
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    kitFrog wrote:
    Jesuits wrote:
    Very nice sig, btw, Kit.

Hmm.....I knew there was going to be a problem with this time zone stuff. How will those in the UK, Japan, Austraila, and everything in between handle this? Perhaps everyone could just try going on at 8:00 in their own time zone?

At any rate, I have a solution to the time zone conversions.

Online Time Zone Converter

You betcha that's getting added to the OP as well! :D

BTP on
    My Friend Codes!

More Friend Codes!

Nintendo DS:
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    Well, we better pick if it's going to be 8 somewhere, or 8 everywhere.

METAzraeL on

• Options
    edited April 2006
    8 everywhere is just asking for a too sparsely distributed player base. Maybe set up two different times, one at 8 EDT and one in some completely opposite time zone?

DeathPrawn on
    Signature not found.
  • Options
    edited April 2006
    DeathPrawn wrote:
    8 everywhere is just asking for a too sparsely distributed player base. Maybe set up two different times, one at 8 EDT and one in some completely opposite time zone?

Yes, I totally agree, but people might get confused with it all. We shall have to spell it out for them. Wii just need to make sure everything is concrete.

METAzraeL on

• Options
    DHS OdiumDHS Odium Registered User regular
    edited April 2006
    I'm ready for some Tony Hawk to go down in a little bit.

DHS Odium on
    Wii U: DHS-Odium // Live: DHS Odium // PSN: DHSOdium // Steam: dhsykes // 3DS: 0318-6615-5294