As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Eeastern WA Pax Attendees

2»

• Options
    kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Getting closer! Got work off

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • Options
    smallz74smallz74 Sunnyside, WARegistered User regular
    Same here taking thursday off as well and driving up Friday.

Twitter: @smallville74
  • Options
    Any Eastern WA people get their Pax badges? Nothing for me yet

• Options
    killtripkilltrip Registered User regular
    Got mine yesterday :D

twitter: @killtrip
  • Options
    killtrip wrote:
    Got mine yesterday :D

Nice!! Hope mine comes in today :)

• Options
    iguyiguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I'll be checking my mail today frantically, if it's not there I'm gonna hit someone. Probably my brother

iguy on
  • Options
    Opened up the mail box today and there it was my first ever Pax and Halo Fest Badge. Can't wait for this event :)

• Options
    iguyiguy Registered User regular
    Congrats smallz74 your first was a twofer. I remember my first, it was a pink saturday paperish one that was in a plastic sleeve, my how far we've come. Thankfully I recieved mine as well today, so violence was avoided and my brother's arm was spared.

• Options
    hml151hml151 Registered User regular
    My friend in the Valley got one of his three passes yesterday!

Max sig size: 500x80px OR 4 lines of text
    School Girl Goodness...Watch for us at future PAX Prime events. If want some of my geek chic collection, click on the etsy link.

http://s774.photobucket.com/user/SchoolGirlGoodness/library/
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeronatheMad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hml151hml151 Registered User regular
    Got my 3-3day passes today, very excited! I'm still not sure if we have room in our car for carpooling, I will know by beginning of next week.

Max sig size: 500x80px OR 4 lines of text
    School Girl Goodness...Watch for us at future PAX Prime events. If want some of my geek chic collection, click on the etsy link.

http://s774.photobucket.com/user/SchoolGirlGoodness/library/
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/VeronatheMad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Unclean009Unclean009 Registered User new member
    Coming from Pullman with 4 others. Gonna be an experience!

• Options
    cloneboy17cloneboy17 Registered User new member
    Im coming from moses lake... Ok heres the deal people. We need to be able to identify eachother on the road.... im planning on window paint. "Pax or bust" or some such nonsense. Im sure most of you are more creative than me. lets all see if we can spot other paxxers on the road. ill be heading over thursday and ill be watching for you all.... dont let me or yourselves down :P

• Options
    cloneboy17 wrote:
    Im coming from moses lake... Ok heres the deal people. We need to be able to identify eachother on the road.... im planning on window paint. "Pax or bust" or some such nonsense. Im sure most of you are more creative than me. lets all see if we can spot other paxxers on the road. ill be heading over thursday and ill be watching for you all.... dont let me or yourselves down :P

Great idea!!!!

• Options
    lol, mine will be the one that says 'The Game' in the back window.. :D

coming from the tri-cities thursday afternoon.

• Options
    cloneboy17cloneboy17 Registered User new member
    Ill be a Blue Subaru STI with at least some window paint on the windows.

• Options
    7 days people 7 days :) again looking forward to this experience that is called Pax :) be gentle ;) I am traveling up early Friday morning from the lower yakima valley.

• Options
    HeartpiercedHeartpierced PreMonkey Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Hey folks, we're driving up on Thursday afternoon from the Tri-Cities, coming back late Sunday night. I've got room in the Suburban for 4 more riders, so let me know if you wanna carpool.

Remember, you are unique. Just like everyone else.
    Twitter: @heartpierced
    Facebook: Nuclearpowered
  • Options
    What time on thursday? we're leaving about 2-3ish thursday afternoon from kennewick. I want 2, but it'll prolly be closer to 3, lol..

hey, if I were to say.. offer my house as a place to get together wednesday night, kind of like a quickie get together.. who would be interested?

• Options
    I might be interested in getting together with some other pax goers depending on work, I live in Pasco.

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

• Options
    I am leaving on Friday from Sunnyside early in the morning and leaving sometime sunday probably late afternoon since i have to be back before monday when jury duty starts . so if anyone needs a ride let me know.

• Options
    wvixivwwvixivw Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    I'm headed over from Pullman on Thursday and coming back on Monday. If you'd like a ride, I made a post on the carpool thread: http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/20242981#Comment_20242981.

wvixivw on
  • Options
    Tb0neTb0ne Registered User new member
    Coming in from Wenatchee Wednesday morning. Short notice but I'm driving a van completely empty except for myself if somebody needs a ride along the way.

• Options
    Alright, I'm going to offer my place as a get together on Wednesday night for anyone that wants to come.

Main points are:
    Kid friendly. I have two 8 year old daughters that will be here.
    I do smoke, but outside.
    Alcohol is ok, just please be responsible.

I have plenty of room for boardgaming, card gaming, etc. I also have an xbox360.

My main focus points are that I normally get up at 315am for work. I have thursday off, and wish to stay up later than normal, so that I can sleep in on thursday, and thus be functional for the TWDT. :D

I already have a few people coming over (those I am already going to PAX with). If you'd like to join us, PM me and I can et you my contact information.

Location is Kennewick, near Kamiakin high school. More info given in private, lol.

Also, Anyone is welcome that wants to make the trek, or might be coming through the area, not just Tri-city residents.

Joe Quigley

• Options
    Sounds like fun I wish I could come I've to work late tomorrow. See you fellow eastern WA'ers at PAX

• Options
    country.hackercountry.hacker Registered User new member
    What time are ya'll leaving Spokane? My wife and I are heading out around noon, hope to see you on the road!

• Options
    1 day left of work then my Pax vacation starts. Safe traveling to all those driving up on Thursday. Look forward to seeing you all on friday when i drive in.

• Options
    Pax is here folks. Heading out in the morning early. Hope everyone has fun.