As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PAX Prime 2011] Wrong PAX Thread, Guy. Go Post In The Right PAX Thread.

1858687888991»

• sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Houk wrote:
    holy shit you guys

carbonite_icecubes.jpg

page late, buuuuut, could you use this to set chocolate?

because holy shit where do i buy this?.

a coworker got this one and one of R2D2 and we made some jello in them

the jello proved extremely difficult to pop out and i don't think any of them survived extraction

still, cool as all hell

you could use them for ice cubes and put a little brown food coloring in the water

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    You could most certainly use them for ice cubes because it says "Silicone Ice Tray" down at the bottom right.

BLM - ACAB
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I didn't get my pass in the mail at all last year, but the dudes at will-call were pretty nice and believed me that I didn't get one.

ASimPerson on
  • Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    Curse the postal system, still haven't gotten mine. I believe the mailman has been attacked by brigands hoping to steal my pass. That or the mail takes longer to get to the east coast. Probably brigands though.

Dudes and ladies who run PAX are cool guys like Robert who aren't using PAX as a way to make a buck off lame nerds. They are all nerds and they want you to enjoy their nerd fest. If they lose a few $60 pass fees here and there by being cool to people with a story like Sim, it ain't no thang.

BLM - ACAB
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    yes thank you geek

nevermind the brilliant brown food coloring idea

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    Hi guys!

So, I had kind of a shitty day today - boss called me in the office just after lunch today to inform me they decided to sever my position at work, and come October, I will no longer be working for the company. While I think I may be able to find a different internal position before that time comes, it will more than likely be a fairly big pay cut if I can find something else. Even then, it's up in the air if I will find anything else or not. So I had to be responsible and get my plane tickets and hotel refunded today; I will not be able to make it out to PAX this year. On top of that, the wife and I had to retract the bid on what we considered our dream house, since everything is so uncertain right now. Not the best Wednesday I've ever had.

However, I want to turn this in a positive direction; I want to give away the two three day passes that I have to people that really want to go, but were unable to score passes themselves. Since SE++ has been my home for over eight years now, I wanted to check and see if anyone in here was interested first. If you're interested in them, all I ask is that you:

- Would be going to PAX yourself (and not just trying to score a pass for your brother/friend/cousin/stalker/misc.)
    - Would not sell the passes to others, as you would then just be a giant douche
    - Are not Wimble. You need to save your money for EVO next year.

So, if you want them, just post in here, I guess, and if I get too many responses, I'll just throw your names in a randomizer, and pick two of you tomorrow. If no one wants em', I'll post this in the PAX thread.

• World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    aw sneak that is awful, I'm so sorry

I hope things turn out okay

kQwcZLJ.png
    We will miss you not being there, Sir Sneak.

BLM - ACAB
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2011
    The Sneak! wrote:
    Hi guys!

So, I had kind of a shitty day today - boss called me in the office just after lunch today to inform me they decided to sever my position at work, and come October, I will no longer be working for the company. While I think I may be able to find a different internal position before that time comes, it will more than likely be a fairly big pay cut if I can find something else. Even then, it's up in the air if I will find anything else or not. So I had to be responsible and get my plane tickets and hotel refunded today; I will not be able to make it out to PAX this year. On top of that, the wife and I had to retract the bid on what we considered our dream house, since everything is so uncertain right now. Not the best Wednesday I've ever had.

However, I want to turn this in a positive direction; I want to give away the two three day passes that I have to people that really want to go, but were unable to score passes themselves. Since SE++ has been my home for over eight years now, I wanted to check and see if anyone in here was interested first. If you're interested in them, all I ask is that you:

- Would be going to PAX yourself (and not just trying to score a pass for your brother/friend/cousin/stalker/misc.)

So, if you want them, just post in here, I guess, and if I get too many responses, I'll just throw your names in a randomizer, and pick two of you tomorrow. If no one wants em', I'll post this in the PAX thread.

Regarding this, if you will be permanently banned if I catch wind of any of the following:
    - You already had a pass, claim this one and sell your old pass
    - You didn't have a pass, claim this one and sell it
    - You claim this pass but do not attend the show without giving it away to someone else
    - You only have a one day or two-day pass, claim this and sell your old pass. If you claim this pass, you are obligated to give your one-day passes away.
    - Anything else shady about this occurs. Sneak is being ridiculously generous here. Don't you fucking dare take advantage of his goodwill.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
    Also Sneak, make sure you give my contact info to your friendguy that you told me about. We'll make sure he hangs out with rad people at PAX. I'll try to get him connected with someone much more exciting than myself while we are there.

BLM - ACAB
  • JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    I have a Friday and Saturday badge but would much rather have a 3-day badge.

And would gladly give the one-days away for a 3-day.

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    WaM - Thank you! I'm sure things will be fine, but I do need to play it safe.
    Geek - I will miss you too. I'm sure we'll get to go next year, though. :)
    Rank - Thanks for watching out for me!

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    OH MY GOD RANK I OWE YOU SO MANY GODDAMN THINGS

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
    The Sneak! wrote:
    Hi guys!

Regarding this, if you will be permanently banned if I catch wind of any of the following:
    - You already had a pass, claim this one and sell your old pass
    - You didn't have a pass, claim this one and sell it
    - You claim this pass but do not attend the show without giving it away to someone else
    - You only have a one day or two-day pass, claim this and sell your old pass. If you claim this pass, you are obligated to give your one-day passes away.
    - Anything else shady about this occurs. Sneak is being ridiculously generous here. Don't you fucking dare take advantage of his goodwill.

25000pyramid2.jpg

Reasons why Matt is rad.

BLM - ACAB
    Rank would be okay if I claimed one of Sneak's 3-days and gave my one-days to Ben?

purty please?

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    Also The Sneak I am so sorry that happened. I hope everything turns out okay

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Veretas wrote:

just so you know, this isn't the pass I was referring to (sneak's passes)

go ahead and claim one of these if you want, I'm sure my friend can sell his 3-day to someone else, there's always folks lining up to buy

8406wWN.png
    Jordyn wrote:
    Rank would be okay if I claimed one of Sneak's 3-days and gave my one-days to Ben?

purty please?

of course

as long as you're not selling passes after claiming one of the free ones, I see no issue

you're not profiting off of Sneak's generosity, money is not exchanging hands

8406wWN.png
    Veretas wrote:

just so you know, this isn't the pass I was referring to (sneak's passes)

go ahead and claim one of these if you want, I'm sure my friend can sell his 3-day to someone else, there's always folks lining up to buy

No no I'm good with the original way from your friend. This way I don't have to worry about missing it in the mail.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    Jordyn wrote:

purty please?

of course

as long as you're not selling passes after claiming one of the free ones, I see no issue

you're not profiting off of Sneak's generosity, money is not exchanging hands

SWEET.

Sneak! I will take one!

(Sorry for the shitty shit. We're probably having to cancel our Dragon Con trip, so I totally understand :( )

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Sneak that was a completely balls day, but you are an amazing person to turn that into this generosity!

• skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    That sucks sneak :(
    kudos to you for being super nice about it though!
    Hope you're life will turn around

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • IloveslimesIloveslimes Everett, WARegistered User regular
    that same site apparently also has light saber chop sticks

in case you're allergic to pussy

I own these. Don't really know what else to say.

• DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    aside from being allergic to pussy?

belruelotterav-1.jpg
    Just be gettin it on with a lady and then

"A-choo! Oh god I'm so sorry oh god the snot is all up in there ewwwww"

BdVvFJu.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    is it not cool to sneeze right into a girl's vagina

EzUAYcn.png
  • Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    crwth wrote:
    is it not cool to sneeze right into a girl's vagina

It depends.

:winky:

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
    I do fine, but I have more nerdy shit than any sane person should.

Speaking of nerdy shit, anyone have $500? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/vgm/2540666471.html

• AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Just decided, next year's PAX, it's goin' down.

So don't screw it up this year or anything.

Nothing. Matters.
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

Wednesday hangouts? Fuck yes.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Captain CthulhuCaptain Cthulhu Registered User regular
    Tonkka wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

definitely, bro.

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Tonkka wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

definitely, bro.

Excellent. Are you down for some car bomb action on Thursday night?

Could be fun...

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

definitely, bro.

Could be fun...

yeah I think so. I didn't think I was paxin' on Friday but turns out my work got everyone Friday passes. I just have to figure out the best way to get down to the Roanoke without driving from where I'm at.

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Sneak, you are a class act. I hope everything turns out okay for you and your wife.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
    Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

definitely, bro.

Could be fun...

yeah I think so. I didn't think I was paxin' on Friday but turns out my work got everyone Friday passes. I just have to figure out the best way to get down to the Roanoke without driving from where I'm at.

Pioneer square, right?

You got it easy.

Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Tonkka wrote:
    Whoa whoa whoa.

Whoa.

definitely, bro.

Could be fun...

Pioneer square, right?

You got it easy.

yeah I just still avoid the bus, but it wouldn't be a tough bike ride there. Getting up to broadway is easy and it's a pretty straight shot at that point. Getting home, however, might be tough, but I can always walk that first hill and it's all down from there.

This discussion has been closed.