As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

8Bit - a strange hero

Mr HerringMr Herring Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hi!
8Bit is one of my creations. I' m drawing shorts (one or two pages, it depends how much place I wil get from editors) with this dude and his sidekick - the Ambitious Moose (and his older version, who' s a time anomaly) for a Play PC magazine (Polish mag) since January 2001 and I have created 53 episodes to this day. The whole story is a mix of drama and comedy, sometimes very brutal and it' s taking place all over the universe with a few voyages to other dimensions, like odd version of a wild west, where talking cactuses, riding perambulators are hunting donkeys O_o . Yes, usually I' m stoned when I' m writing the script. Enjoy!
Mr. H.

kosmoticqd2.jpg

warmoosecc1.jpg

hexatexascf1.jpg

hadoukenti6.jpg

fakesignaturejh6.jpg
fakesignaturejh6qh0.jpg
Mr Herring on

• Options
    NovusNovus regular
    edited June 2007
    These are all fantastic; I would kill for a fraction of your talent - not literally... ok yes literally. Anyway I particularly like the expression on the moose getting shot. By the way is any of your work published in Canada?

Novus on
    I'm not smart, but thanks to the internet I can pretend.
    wii Number 0648 2052 0203 3154
  • Options
    EntrYEntrY Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Awesomesauce!

You're a pro cartoonist - what more is there to it!?

On a side note: Damn you for destroying my self-esteem!

EntrY on
    beavotron wrote:
    hang on, i need to go put an adult diaper on before you continue explaining.

Flickr ... Myspace
  • Options
    DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Just had to say I love the moose one. By any chance would you have a larger version? It would make a kick ass wallpaper.

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg
  • Options
    Mr HerringMr Herring Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dangerous - http://mrherring.blogspot.com/2007/03/rprt-18.html (just click on an artwork and you will get a larger ver.)

Mr Herring on
    fakesignaturejh6.jpg
    fakesignaturejh6qh0.jpg
  • Options
    DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Awesome, Thanks. :^:

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg