As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bustin' [chat]s

• Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    VishNub wrote: »
    celery77 wrote: »
    Vish you're going to go see your crush, aren't you?

Errrr.

Yes.
    Vish if you don't stick your tongue in her ear I am going to think you're a pussy*.

*not really going to think this

The Green Eyed Monster on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Errrr.

Yes.
    Vish if you don't stick your tongue in her ear I am going to think you're a pussy*.

I'll be damned if I'm not going to try. And I was so close last time I hung out with her too. Then her other shitty friends call. Fuckers.

VishNub on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Are you going to pour your sugar on her, Vish?

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Are you going to pour your sugar on her, Vish?

:D

VishNub on
  • Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I've never gotten the fascination/enjoyment of desert islands and the like. What's so great about beaches? Girls in skimpy clothing are everywhere when it's summer so that's not exclusive to anywhere.

moniker on
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    moniker wrote: »
    I've never gotten the fascination/enjoyment of desert islands and the like. What's so great about beaches? Girls in skimpy clothing are everywhere when it's summer so that's not exclusive to anywhere.

I find them aesthetically pleasing.

Also, I like swimming in clear, warm water with tropical fish.

And drinking fancy cocktails under a clear night sky.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Meiz wrote: »
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Guys guys guys I am buying a DS from Gim woo this is exciting.
    The one that he made an H/A thread about regarding dead pixels?

Man you're like the fucking hive-mind of this god dammed forum. Nothing gets passed you.
    Did he actually make a thread like that? If so that's great because I had no idea.

Hahaha, I just thought you were being sharp as usual as you've shown in the past when it comes to being able to remember people's post history.

Meiz on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I can't decide if I want to get Super Paper Mario or Resident Evil 4: Wii edition for my birthday.

RE4 if you haven't played it yet.
    They could probably release that for the systems coming out in 5 years and it would get a 10/10.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    JohannenJohannen Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm going to throw a hypothetical situation at you guys, and I want to see what the response is.

Right, say you go out on a night out and pull a girl (by pull I mean kiss with tongues and maybe a little bit more but nothing to big). You've never met her before and nobody has told you who she is. Now, later on one of the guys you're out with (but he's more a friend of a friend) comes over and hits you a few times and tells you that you pulled his mates girlfriend.

Who's in the wrong?

Johannen on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Writing lesson plans is hard.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Vincent GraysonVincent Grayson Frederick, MDRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Johannen wrote: »
    I'm going to throw a hypothetical situation at you guys, and I want to see what the response is.

Right, say you go out on a night out and pull a girl (by pull I mean kiss with tongues and maybe a little bit more but nothing to big). You've never met her before and nobody has told you who she is. Now, later on one of the guys you're out with (but he's more a friend of a friend) comes over and hits you a few times and tells you that you pulled his mates girlfriend.

Who's in the wrong?

The person resorting to physical violence over a decision his girlfriend made. Women are not property, and while I can understand avoiding intentionally "stealing" someone's girlfriend, if you are unaware, and *SHE* is making the decision to do whatever it is, there's only one person to blame, and it is not you.

edit: Of course, hotheaded assholes won't see it that way.

Vincent Grayson on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007

Errrr.

Yes.

I'll be damned if I'm not going to try. And I was so close last time I hung out with her too. Then her other shitty friends call. Fuckers.
    Is this the same chick who had the impressive rack at the pool?

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Joh, the guy who hit you is a total ass.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Who's in the wrong?

The person resorting to physical violence over a decision his girlfriend made. Women are not property, and while I can understand avoiding intentionally "stealing" someone's girlfriend, if you are unaware, and *SHE* is making the decision to do whatever it is, there's only one person to blame, and it is not you.

Yeah it happened about three days ago on a night out. The guy who hit me wasn't even the boyfriend of the girl I supposedly pulled.

His friend (who wasn't there) was the boyfriend, and the girl didn't tell me her name or who she was before or after and nobody who was with me told me who she was. I've never met her before and have no idea who she is if you named her. Now the one of them hit me and now the boyfriend is adding me on facebook. (which is just a plain fucking weird thing to do).

It's annoying that I never think to hit people when i'm drunk, I just stand there and say "what the fuck is going on?!". I've got to stop wanting to be the nice guy.

Johannen on
  • Options
    NanaNana Fuzzy Little Yeti Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Who's in the wrong?

I agree. The puncher is at fault, he has no right to react in such a manner. (The girl's real boyfriend wouldn't have the right to react in such a manner either.)

edit: You should have pressed charges on that asshole, make him think twice before assaulting someone again.

Nana on
    3DS Friend Code: 3823-8688-4581
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Who's in the wrong?
    The girl is, no one else.

Oh and what do you mean by "hit"?

• Options
    edited June 2007
    It's annoying that I never think to hit people when i'm drunk, I just stand there and say "what the fuck is going on?!". I've got to stop wanting to be the nice guy.
    I remedied this by starting out every night of drinking with a full round of punching the people I'm drinking with in the fucking face. I then tell them that I'm only going to get worse as the night goes on, and that it would be in their best interest not to start shit with me. The night usually ends with me squaring off with some people in the parking lot and/or dodging the police as I make my way back home.

The count so far is Hacksaw: 109, Cops: 4

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    he got punched?

Brainleech on
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Nana wrote: »

Who's in the wrong?

I agree. The puncher is at fault, he has no right to react in such a manner. (The girl's real boyfriend wouldn't have the right to react in such a manner either.)

Well, he's just looking out for his friend. It is mostly her at fault when she's necking with someone else behind her boyfriend's back, but the guy just wants you to stop helping her do it. If it's like wham, bam, smack punches, yeah, that's an overreaction, but a punch in the arm isn't that big of a deal, and just him trying to get across a message.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Brainleech wrote: »
    he got punched?
    But like where?

I mean if the guy was trying to fight, then fuck that guy, but if he was just hitting a little that's something else.

Man -- I also had a weird experience at the bars on Saturday night. We were sitting next to this window, and some psychotic guy with an jealous agenda against the girls at the table next to ours shattered this huge pain of glass and shot it all over the bar. Two girls got cut by it and one of my friends had to shake glass out of her pants as well as trade in a beer because it got glass in it. It was a total trip.

• Options
    edited June 2007

Who's in the wrong?

He uppercut me in the jaw with his left, overhand right me in the nose then headbutted me.

I was stood talking with someone else with my hands in my pockets, I turned around and he hit me until I stumbled sideways into a bench. (I hit the side of my head on the top corner of the bench aswell).

Weird thing is, I haven't got a mark on me. I've been hit on maybe three or four different occasions in my life and I haven't had a mark on me after on any of them.

Johannen on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    RE4 if you haven't played it yet.
    They could probably release that for the systems coming out in 5 years and it would get a 10/10.
    Wasn't that game crowned "worst game ever on PC" last year? :P

Aldo on
  • Options
    FirstComradeStalinFirstComradeStalin Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Who's in the wrong?

He uppercut me in the jaw with his left, overhand right me in the nose then headbutted me.

I was stood talking with someone else with my hands in my pockets, I turned around and he hit me until I stumbled sideways into a bench. (I hit the side of my head on the top corner of the bench aswell).

Weird thing is, I haven't got a mark on me. I've been hit on maybe three or four different occasions in my life and I haven't had a mark on me after on any of them.

Oh, then fuck that guy.

FirstComradeStalin on
    Picture1-4.png
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Debate and Discourse, you have been very bad lately. There have been many threads where a handful of people have said stupendously idiotic things that have, unfortunately, sometimes been backed up by stupendous idiots. Most of these things that I have picked up on lately, above and beyond the usual stupidity, have been brandings of remarkably poor 'traits' and behaviors onto the Y chromosome.

Shame on you, those-whom-I-am-talking-to. Shame on all of you-- and you know who you are.

Shame on all of you!, and let's not forget

you're on notice.

Like, for reals, you are on notice. I will kill you. With a scissor. Because it's awkward in the singular and accentuates the tongue-in-cheek nature of this half-joke.

Half-.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Well, he's just looking out for his friend. It is mostly her at fault when she's necking with someone else behind her boyfriend's back, but the guy just wants you to stop helping her do it. If it's like wham, bam, smack punches, yeah, that's an overreaction, but a punch in the arm isn't that big of a deal, and just him trying to get across a message.

I don't think what he did is really looking out for his friend. He could have just told his friend about his girlfriend's behavior, why risk getting in trouble over some some chick that obviously isn't all that loyal to your friend anyhow.

Nana on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Well the guy who punched you over-reacted as well, but really the bottom line is the girl you made out with is the problem here, and if I were you I'd send all kinds of facebook messages to her boyfriend taunting him about how she's a crappy kisser and guessing that she's cold fish or something, where does she pick up her cues? etc.

• Options
    monikermoniker Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    DiscGrace wrote: »

What grade are you teaching again?

moniker on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    oh what the hell I just found a grain of rice in my nose

i did have take-out for lunch but that is still wicked strange

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    Debate and Discourse, you have been very bad lately. There have been many threads where a handful of people have said stupendously idiotic things that have, unfortunately, sometimes been backed up by stupendous idiots. Most of these things that I have picked up on lately, above and beyond the usual stupidity, have been brandings of remarkably poor 'traits' and behaviors onto the Y chromosome.

Shame on you, those-whom-I-am-talking-to. Shame on all of you-- and you know who you are.

Shame on all of you!, and let's not forget

you're on notice.

Like, for reals, you are on notice. I will kill you. With a scissor. Because it's awkward in the singular and accentuates the tongue-in-cheek nature of this half-joke.

Half-.
    Whatever, you half-drama queen.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

I don't think what he did is really looking out for his friend. He could have just told his friend about his girlfriend's behavior, why risk getting in trouble over some some chick that obviously isn't all that loyal to your friend anyhow.
    Boy code, man.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    oh it's half-on mister hacks

or probably more like a quarter-on because you used half-drama instead of half-queen or half-drama-queen

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oboro wrote: »
    oh it's half-on mister hacks

or probably more like a quarter-on because you used half-drama instead of half-queen or half-drama-queen
    Sup Obo.

What are you rambling about?

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »

Errrr.

Yes.

No. This one has kind of small boobs. But they're adorable. Like her.

edit: She's not so much adorable as hot.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Errrr.

Yes.

Is this the chick who kissed you on the chin that one time? I think I still have a picture of that somewhere.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Boy code, man.

So, If you were the guy that punched someone who your friends girlfriend was making out with...would you tell your friend what happened?

Nana on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    It occurs to me that I have done nothing at work today other than possibly figure out what is wrong with my most recent effort at science.

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Well the guy who punched you over-reacted as well, but really the bottom line is the girl you made out with is the problem here, and if I were you I'd send all kinds of facebook messages to her boyfriend taunting him about how she's a crappy kisser and guessing that she's cold fish or something, where does she pick up her cues? etc.

I was thinking of adding the "how do you know this person part" as "I totally had his girlfriend". But thought it may be too cruel and undeserving. I said o.k to adding him plainly because I want to see what the hell reason he could have for wanting to do it.

I'm really just annoyed because I lost a £220 ($430) watch that I had for my 18th birthday due to the stimbling sideways into a bench. He came up to me again later on and was telling me how he knew people and how it was my "last chance". (I don't know what for).

So I laughed in his face then threw him to the side and told him to stop being such an idiot. Then I left and just went the hell home.

Johannen on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

Errrr.

Yes.

Is this the chick who kissed you on the chin that one time? I think I still have a picture of that somewhere.

That's only slightly creepy.

VishNub on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited June 2007

Boy code, man.

Bullshit, cel.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    DiscGraceDiscGrace Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    moniker wrote: »
    DiscGrace wrote: »

What grade are you teaching again?

Not teaching anything just yet. I have to design a unit plan for my homework right now, though - I picked a unit on evolution for a grade 10-12 biology class.

DiscGrace on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.