As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Forumer Seattle Get Togethers- Spring/Summer Edition

• Brian4120Brian4120 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Suspi wrote: »
    Going through LAN withdrawals. I keep looking around my workplace for optimal sentry placements.

It was awesome meeting everyone. I put up the pictures that I took here. I look forward to the next one. Thanks Red for hosting it.

Great, now I'm addicted to Mineralz.

Nice shots.

Brian4120 on
    I'M HALPING!
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Awesome pictures :D

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • beta_angelbeta_angel ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The first few pictures were of me and Catboy and I'm almost 200% certain we were talking about cocks.

'Cause that's how it goes.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    BETA IS FUCKING CREDIT TO TEAM.
    EvilBadman wrote:
    Beta_Angel is awesome. Never doubt this.
    TF2 Hatpack
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    What? A discussion of the penile persuasion at a PAX related event? I would have never guessed.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Decius wrote: »
    What? A discussion of the penile persuasion at a PAX related event? I would have never guessed.

Well to be fair BA did change things up this LAN and spend his time talking about female genitalia. Quite a departure if I do say.

Cronus on
    camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • SuspiSuspi Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Cronus wrote: »
    Decius wrote: »

Well to be fair BA did change things up this LAN and spend his time talking about female genitalia. Quite a departure if I do say.

Then I messed it up by bringing us back on topic. Beta keeps some interesting things in his swiss army ass.

Suspi on
  • NullthreadNullthread Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2011

...and that of course you wouldn't put a loaded gun in your ass.

Nullthread on
  • nianianianianiania Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    What is going on this weekend?

nianiania on
    2014 Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament
    Hufflepuff: Death Eaters / Head of House
  • EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    nianiania wrote: »

If anyone's on Capitol Hill (or wants to come to the Hill), I'm hosting a Nerdy Grillin' Party at Summit Slope Park.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=214694565242489

There may be a sprinkler to jump around in.

Enigmas on
    3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • TylergoodguyTylergoodguy Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    When's the July LAN?

Tylergoodguy on
  • KyanilisKyanilis Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Enigmas wrote: »
    nianiania wrote: »

If anyone's on Capitol Hill (or wants to come to the Hill), I'm hosting a Nerdy Grillin' Party at Summit Slope Park.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=214694565242489

There may be a sprinkler to jump around in.

I like sprinklers. But you guys are not the normal crowd. Weird, I'm strangely intrigued to stop by.

Kyanilis on
    edited July 2011
    STEAM SALE!!!

The entire Quake collection (Including Q3 Arena!) Is 7.50$ today! Buy it for the July LAN! (If there is a next lan.)

nianiania on
    edited July 2011
    Yeah dudes...Swiss Army Snatch is the way of the future for you ladies. More as this invention develops.

beta_angel on
    UEAKCrash wrote:
    EvilBadman wrote:
    TF2 Hatpack
    edited July 2011
    Sadly its looking less likely there will be a July LAN :( Work has me pretty busy with things

BigRed on
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm just going for the id complete pack, which is $30. We should definitely get some Quake 3 arena action in next LAN though!

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • TylergoodguyTylergoodguy Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Red noooo! What if you get infected with some horrible sickness and can't work?

-plan-

Tylergoodguy on
    edited July 2011
    Harry Potter this weekend, anyone doing anything for it?

nianiania on
    edited July 2011
    protip: If a party isn't posted on here don't just show up to my house. Its a sad state of affairs if I am having an enforcer only party (for a specific reason, I usually don't) and people just show up if they hear about it. Its kind of common sense to ask about it first if you don't see it on the public forums.

If it happens again I will ask you to leave.

Its sad that I actually had to make this post :(

BigRed on
  • Brian4120Brian4120 Registered User regular
    Daymn Shame.

I'M HALPING!
  • heinekevheinekev Registered User regular
    So, I just moved here from Louisville Kentucky to work at Wizards of the Coast. Howdy, ya'll!

That stupidity aside, I've known Nianiania for ages (we was second cousins back home but don't you go tellin' no one bout none of that). I've come to the realization that I am terrible at meeting new people, and Nia told me to quit whining and post here or die. I'd rather not die, cause there's still plenty of Reissdorf left in the world to be consumed... and it'd be a shame to leave that all behind.

I'd love to hang out, enjoy a beer or two. Also, $10 bucks or your choice of 12-pack to anyone who can beat me in Quake 2 one on one. Q2DM1, first to 15!

• Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    ne'ermind.

Jenny_Spaghetti on
  • Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    heinekev wrote:
    Also, $10 bucks or your choice of 12-pack to anyone who can beat me in Quake 2 one on one. Q2DM1, first to 15!

Would $10 buy a 12-pack of what most of these guys in the PNW drink? I don't even think the beer that gets drunk here comes in 12-packs. I think you shall need to be introduced to some good beer from around these parts. :P

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    Yeah, most beer I drink comes in 6 packs that range from $8-$16

E6LkoFK.png

• RedwingedblackbirdRedwingedblackbird Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I will be staying in the Southcenter area on the 5th/6th of Aug for a skating event. So I though why not see if any PAXer's want to meet up for table top gaming? Some of the games I had in mind are Axis & Allies, Battlestar Galactica, Zombie Dice, Chrononaughts, Munchkin Zombies... and whatever else someone may bring. I'm staying at the Doubletree, and have a suite with a living room... so there's plenty of room for games. If anyone is interested, shoot me an e-mail at enterprise_nx_01@hotmail.com.
    See you all at PAX!

Damian

Holy crap this got bumped down to page 5.

So its my birthday on the 13th (this Saturday)...

We might be going to wingdome in greenwood around 3pm then to some bars afterward (bars are TBD). lemme know if you want to come so I can tell places how many people to expect.

Duh.

UEAKCrash wrote:
    EvilBadman wrote:
    TF2 Hatpack
  • seckzeeseckzee Saphyre SeattleRegistered User regular
    so is anyone doing anything in August right now ish before PAX begins? I'd like to nerd it up as much as I can before PAX. Maybe go to the Third Place Pub bar and play board games if anyone is interested...

Per suggestion from beta_angel we will go to prost afterward

• heinekevheinekev Registered User regular
    Steel Fire wrote:
    heinekev wrote:
    Also, $10 bucks or your choice of 12-pack to anyone who can beat me in Quake 2 one on one. Q2DM1, first to 15!

Would $10 buy a 12-pack of what most of these guys in the PNW drink? I don't even think the beer that gets drunk here comes in 12-packs. I think you shall need to be introduced to some good beer from around these parts. :P

Haha, fair enough. Beer in my world consists of Reissdorf Kolsch and cheap-get-'er-drunk at the moment, which is Rainier until further notice. School me on good beer!

Adjusted prizemoneys: 6/12 pack of your choice under $30 or $15 cash.

BigRed wrote:
    Per suggestion from beta_angel we will go to prost afterward

Fuck yeah!! Get your Deutsch on!

UEAKCrash wrote:
    EvilBadman wrote:
    TF2 Hatpack
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    Wingdome sounds like a great place to do that Red. Are you planning on having any 7s? I wish I could be there, but unfortunately I will be in the fabled Canadas this weekend. Have a good time and salud!

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    I'd totally wander down and meet you guys at Prost, but I'll be downtown on Saturday

• atmtnatmtn Seattle - Capitol HillRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I also just moved to Seattle, unfortunately not to work for Wizards of the Coast, but I do get to work from home in my pajamas so I guess you can't have everything. New to the forums as well, but I am always up for some drinking and nerding it up if anyone is ever feeling so inclined. I live a pretty short walk to the bars on Capitol Hill, so I plan on doing that sort of thing on the regular until my liver finally throws in the towel. Pretty sure it hates me already.

atmtn on
    atmtn wrote:
    I also just moved to Seattle, unfortunately not to work for Wizards of the Coast, but I do get to work from home in my pajamas so I guess you can't have everything. New to the forums as well, but I am always up for some drinking and nerding it up if anyone is ever feeling so inclined. I live a pretty short walk to the bars on Capitol Hill, so I plan on doing that sort of thing on the regular until my liver finally throws in the towel. Pretty sure it hates me already.

You could come drinking with us in greenwood tomorrow if you want :P

• atmtnatmtn Seattle - Capitol HillRegistered User regular
    BigRed wrote:
    You could come drinking with us in greenwood tomorrow if you want :P

You know, I think I may take you up on that! Don't know anyone here, so meeting people is only a good thing.

I am guessing it wouldn't be an issue if I brought my lady friend? She's pretty good people, actually, just don't tell her I said so. We have plans early in the day, but might be able to swing 3pm. If not maybe we can meet up whenever you end up at Prost.

Thanks for the invite. I owe you at least one birthday drink!

naw, go ahead and bring her along

Drinking!

UEAKCrash wrote:
    EvilBadman wrote:
    TF2 Hatpack
    Thanks peoples for coming out :D

• Oz K. FodrotskiOz K. Fodrotski Registered User regular
    Man, way for me to miss out on the thread for a few days.

Man, way for me to miss out on the thread for a few days.

and twitter evidently...

This discussion has been closed.