As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Blazblue Continuum Shift 2- CS2 patch and Platinum coming in May, CS2 patch free

• Options
    KazakaKazaka Asleep Counting SheepRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Uuuugh, ragna challenge 7 I think, the one that starts 5B 5C 2D Rapid Cancel, dash, D 214D is fucking stupid hard

even if I, by some miracle, manage to get to the dead spike I can never dash out in time to get the next hit going

on a positive note though I feel pretty good about getting straight through up to seven itself from four where I was stuck 10,000 years so that's cool

Kazaka on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    but there are like 6 pf them and super versions

also plat is fun even just to destroy people with overheads

Big Red Tie on
    3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    blaze_zeroblaze_zero Registered User regular
    So, Relius Clover is going to be added to the game. Probably going to be DLC too.

• Options
    Xenogear_0001Xenogear_0001 Registered User regular
    Saw this on Tsubaki's bio page:
    Devoted to training from an early age, she possesses tremendous combat ability despite being a woman.

Umm... how could this not be taken as incredibly sexist? Like, overtly?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Devoted to training from an early age, she possesses tremendous combat ability despite being a woman.

Welcome to Japan?

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular

That's probably how the NOL sees it.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    RISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAAVE

Does anyone still play this? My friend and I just got copies a few days ago, and we've been tearing it up. We just had a good 4-ish hour game session.

It turns out there is nothing that feels as good as laying the smack down with Bang Shishigami, doing a Fu Rin Ka Zan, then defeating my enemy with his extra theme blasting heroically.

• Options
    Are you on 360? I still play every now and then. Like tonight.

• Options
    I am indeed. Bit busy tonight, and honestly still kinda shit at the game, but I ought to have some free time soon.

I also bought Makoto. She's stupid fun, but...I mean, do any girls other than Tsubaki and Rachel understand what pants are? Between Makoto and Mu, I've seen less revealing outfits in strip clubs.

• Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    I just bought this game a week ago. I'm so bad, almost none of my SF experience matters. Still learning all the systems etc, but I'm down for some games.

Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    I'll add you Grove.

Yalborap, what's your GT?

blaze_zero on
  • Options
    Yalborap2.

I need to change it soon, I think.

• Options
    So, hey, anyone have any tips for getting around Noel's crazy fucking combos? As it is, right now all I can do is burst then keep her at range, which only really works with my Lambda. With any of my other mains(Bang, Hakumen, Makoto), once she gets those first hits in I'm pretty helpless.

• Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Is this available online through x-box live? I assume me owning normal Blazblue means nothing?

Sounds accurate to me. Seriously, not messing with you.

You don't see any women in Pride / UFC etc winning, do you?

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    Biz, all you need to play is CS1. You can get it on LIVE, but it's cheaper to get a hard copy.

The CS2 patch is free, but the extra characters are not. Valkenhyn, Platinum, and Makoto must all be bought.

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    I thought he meant that all he had was the first BlazBlue, CT. In which case, yes, owning CT means nothing.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    CyborgZetaCyborgZeta Registered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0KsQc-Tt0s

Footage of Relius from the latest location test.

"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
  • Options
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally.

After a lot of practicing, I can finally do Rachel's j.2c shenanigans. The timing is so stupid to get used to.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Wait...so...is another balance patch coming out or something?

• Options
    Not really sure at this point. Just that Relius is coming sometime this fall.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Relius looks awesome.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    So, Relius gets his own stage and a Stand? Cool.

• Options
    EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    yalborap wrote:
    RISE FROM YOUR GRAAAAAAVE

Does anyone still play this? My friend and I just got copies a few days ago, and we've been tearing it up. We just had a good 4-ish hour game session.

It turns out there is nothing that feels as good as laying the smack down with Bang Shishigami, doing a Fu Rin Ka Zan, then defeating my enemy with his extra theme blasting heroically.

I actually just pilfered this game not long ago from a failing blockbuster for $5. I havent really played it yet though.

PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    So, it appears that there are some more changes in the new loketest thingie.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?12216-BBCS2-new-version-loketest-8-11-11-UNHELPFUL-POST-TEMPBAN

• Options
    Nick TNick T Registered User regular
    Watching BB at EVO has reminded me how much I enjoy this game, so if anyone is still playing on 360 I am going to be on this a lot more.

PSN: ConvicNic
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I'm building a fightsick, and I still need to properly buy CS2 (when I was in Japan I just played it at arcades), so once this is done then I'm gonna be on PS3 online a good bit.

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited August 2011

You stay classy, Arc Systems Works.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    So, after playing online a bit I forgot how much I liked this game, I only stopped playing in the first place because my bros didnt want to play because of the changes to their characters(and my own laziness). Though I see I should probably start using p match more. I used to only play ranked but it seems more people are in player these days.

But man are 6 guy lobbies annoying to wait through.

Hopefully, I dont have to relearn my combos again...but Jin got off easy anyway.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    I do enjoy how Taokaka's stayed mostly the same, barring the awful taunt loops in CS1 that I never had the patience to master. Hell, she's at her best in CS2.

• Options
    I am playing a bunch. Just played in a small scale tournament yesterday (small scale meaning no one knew jack shit so I won).

• Options
    Blaze are you 360 or PS3

• Options
    360 of course.

• Options
    oh yeah...youre on my friends list...>->

• Options
    Yeeeeeeeup. I'll be on after some dinner in a bit if you want to fight.

Gotta test out my Rachel combos.

• Options
    Jealous DevaJealous Deva Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote:
    Is this available online through x-box live? I assume me owning normal Blazblue means nothing?

Sounds accurate to me. Seriously, not messing with you.

You don't see any women in Pride / UFC etc winning, do you?

Right. Women possess different body makeups and levels of muscle mass than men.

If a woman won, say, the middleweight boxing championship, it would be perfectly valid to say "It is especially impressive to win that title as a woman", because women have inherent physical disadvantages compared to men at certain sports.

• Options
    blaze_zero wrote:
    Yeeeeeeeup. I'll be on after some dinner in a bit if you want to fight.

Gotta test out my Rachel combos.

I'm over a friend's house right now but maybe later.

• Options
    So, is Rachel incapable of doing big damage? I can barely get 5.2k with two supers in one combo. Most other characters can easily do 6k to 8k with that kind of stuff.

Most of my B&B's with her now do about... 3k-ish or so. But it's pretty heavy on the wind stocks. Anybody know some decent stuff with her?

• Options
    KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    Hey, the newest version comes out in a few weeks. Get your LE preorders on for 20$ off.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition PS3 Preorder 40$

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend LE 360 Preorder 40$

www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • Options
    Wait, what? And here I preordered it from GS. EFF THAT! Sold.

(It's not so much that I give a damn about a little added plot or Relius, but I don't want to have no one to play my favorite fighter with.)

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I was just gonna get Extend for Vita, but the LE is making me get the PS3 version even though I have the first two games. >_>
    (For those that don't know, besides adding in the portable version modes and Relius, and story modes for all the DLC fighters and him, it also has BB: CT's story mode in the game too.)

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //