As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And they shall know no fear. . . NSFXenos/Heretics

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Man, I like Tau.

Future China is pretty cool.

• MaceraMacera UGH GODDAMMIT STOP ENJOYING THINGSRegistered User regular
    Tau aren't really that bad

they're just a more subdued form of sinister

there are some neat ideas over here: http://advancedtautactica.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14884&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=4d02ed4c7e06e33b6d173c02b41c4382

xet8c.gif
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    All of my ideas end with EMBRACE CHANGE

• DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    tzeentch is factually the coolest

0BnD8l3.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    not enough sex

• EidolonOrpheusEidolonOrpheus NoatunRegistered User regular
    Fulgrim made me a big fan of the Emperor's Children

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Nurgle is the best.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
    Tzeentch negates Nurgle

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    and Nurgle negates Tzeentch. See how this works?

wY6K6Jb.gif
    no Nurgle can change things via disease and entropy

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    pffff hahahaha sure buddy whatever you say

wY6K6Jb.gif
    tzeentch
    always
    wins

0BnD8l3.gif
    except he doesn't, in the end

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote:
    no Nurgle can change things via disease and entropy

And Tzeench can get krumped propah if 'is spiky gitz try 'n mess wit' Gork n' Mork.

Orkz is made for fightin' and for winnin', see?

at least it's a bit more vague than Khorne v. Slaanesh, where the main thing is about cutting off penises faster than they can grow back

xet8c.gif
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Tau are probably my favorite 40k army

CYpGAPn.png
    dichotomy knows what's up(so far as Tzeentch allows him to know what is up)

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I am down with all of the Chaos gods

except Slaanesh

I can get behind the rest

change? hell yeah, change is good

Nurgle? I'm not one for decay but he's just so jovial it's hard not to like him

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

but man slaanesh

I just can't help but feel hatred for She Who Thirsts

bitch is the end of the Eldar and I don't truck with that

Shorty on
    tzeentch is kind of a dick though

at least nurgle loves his followers

xet8c.gif
    eh

just move to the black city

oh man the fluff in the new Dark Eldar codex

so good

finally the most under-appreciated army gets awesome

wY6K6Jb.gif
    ok I gotta get to sleep I'll nerd out more later

well let's break it down

khorne is a bad time for everyone
    you'll murder the shit out of a lot of things, but khorne doesn't give a shit if you got murdered, and would probably be happy to see it happen

slaanesh will get you your jollies, but will burn out your jolly-sensors so it takes more and more and more to get you jollied until eventually you just can't get it up anymore

nurgle is a happy guy, but he'll bloat you up with disease and have you live in eternally rotting misery

tzeentch? he'll use you as a pawn. but good pawns are worth keeping alive.

0BnD8l3.gif
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    oh man the fluff in the new Dark Eldar codex

so good

finally the most under-appreciated army gets awesome

their new codex is fucking rad

I really want to field a DE army

Dichotomy wrote:
    well let's break it down

you'll murder the shit out of a lot of things, but khorne doesn't give a shit if you got murdered, and would probably be happy to see it happen

slaanesh will get you your jollies, but will burn out your jolly-sensors so it takes more and more and more to get you jollied until eventually you just can't get it up anymore

nurgle is a happy guy, but he'll bloat you up with disease and have you live in eternally rotting misery

okay
    i can appreciate this

(slaanesh is second though)

there are no such things as good pawns, only good players

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Nurgle is the most under rated chaos god.

That is why Nurgle is the best, he's comin from behind.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    Dichotomy wrote:
    well let's break it down

Upside for Nurgle? You'll grow to like the diseases and be content with your lot.

Tzeentch? He could screw you over at any time. You'll never know why. And he was beaten a couple times, apparently. Of course, he'd claim that those were wins too, but, well liar. Tzeentch lies but you believe him. He's the storm before the calm. Tzeentch is the great deceiver.

Now, you left three power players off the list. GEOM, Gork, n' Mork.

Now, the Emprah, he's not half as good as on the marketing materials, but he tried to be a stand up guy, and he had enough raw firepower to beat all four of the other guys at once. Gotta respect that.

But the most powerful of all? Probably Gork n' Mork.

One particularly tough warboss needed the Emperor and Horus at once to stop.

He followed Gork N' Mork. Look at the galaxy. Who's always happy? I will quote a philosopher or two:

"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They have evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Eldar who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn? And why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."

"Orkz are never beaten in combat, if we win we win, if we die, we die fighting so that doesn't count and if we run away it's ok because we're always back for anuvver go".

If one is such a fool as to worship success, well, only one winner in 40K.

Orks are the best.

It's a fucking FACT.

aaaaaaaaaaaand chia has swayed me

let's see who's the next silvertongued devil to speak

orks is da biggest and da strongest

man if I was an ork

I'd build trukks

put gobs on my gobs

fer krumpin' stuff

Just to back this shit up.

Yeah the Imperium fight forever blah blah but they are on the defensive.

Every other race is trying to expand or defend their territory.

Or maybe they are fighting to preserve their race or culture but fuck the Eldar.

Orks?

ALWAYS FIGHTING ALL THE TIME THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF WAR.

for being the epitome of war they sure get their asses kicked by the imperial guard a lot

0BnD8l3.gif
    they are the very essence of WH40k taken to its logical conclusion

an ork is never not doing exactly what he wants to be doing right then

Dichotomy wrote:
    for being the epitome of war they sure get their asses kicked by the imperial guard a lot
    if they die they die fighting so it doesnt count GOD

Dichotomy wrote:

We have more for you.

We will always have Orks, forever.

Antimatter wrote:
    Dichotomy wrote:
    if they die they die fighting so it doesnt count GOD

classic loser's defense

0BnD8l3.gif
    Nope Orks never lose in battle.

plus
    even if you kill one army

they'll just respawn from spores and you'll have to deal with them for at least hundreds of years

armageddon

0BnD8l3.gif