As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

EVO 2011! LATIF RUINS DAIGO AND POONGKO FOR AMERICA

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    sneak whatever you do dont play story mode

you will die in negative seconds

• FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Sneak wanted me to tell you that he can no longer post things, because he has gotten to the character select screen and is now a being of pure alcohol.

ETqXK.png
  • The Sneak!The Sneak! Registered User regular
    I am vodka incarnate

Sars_Boy wrote:
    sneak whatever you do dont play story mode

you will die in negative seconds

arcade mode? just as bad.

• HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    The Wheel of Fate is Turning

one summer me and Lechooga just started making up anime game round titles

Poseidon's Fate Is Incarnate

Wave 1

Descend!

Seriously, I am already thinking about how much I'm going to crack up the moment I pop the game in the 360.

But I'll play it. Fuck it. It's actually a pretty decent fighting game, with an amazing netcode, completely submerged in Japanese, and dashed with more than a hint of batshit insane.

• BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    Only reason I hesitate is I already find myself trying to charge buster in SF sometimes. Ugh.

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
    yeah if i get free time i'm down to play as well. wanna get that slayer dude. love me some slayer.

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote:
    Only reason I hesitate is I already find myself trying to charge buster in SF sometimes. Ugh.

out of curiosity, what button do you hold down to charge buster during combos? i've always wondered this when i see good zeros.

SFxT is looking pretty dope. I really hope Elena or Oro get in.

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    HellaJeff wrote:
    The Wheel of Fate is Turning

I think you meant to say

HEAVEN OR HELL

DUEL ONE

LET'S ROCK

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    edited August 2011
    Sars_Boy wrote:

SFxT is looking pretty dope. I really hope Elena or Oro get in.

Rumored to be the leaked full roster http://backdash.dyndns.biz/backdash/answer/193

probably still bullshit

Baroque And Roll on
    2dtr87s.png
    Just love the variation of characters and ignore that they are a child vampire, a werewolf, a little girl using a heart hammer, a samurai, an woman angel robot(x2)

man fuck alpha characters

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    You fuckers better not sacrifice SF time for your anime bullshit.
    Sars_Boy wrote:
    Bizazedo wrote:

out of curiosity, what button do you hold down to charge buster during combos? i've always wondered this when i see good zeros.

Biz holds down one of the triggers or bumpers on his 360 pad so his thumb is still free.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    The cross moves being qcf/b FA is interesting.

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Butters wrote:
    You fuckers better not sacrifice SF time for your anime bullshit.
    Sars_Boy wrote:
    Bizazedo wrote:

Biz holds down one of the triggers or bumpers on his 360 pad so his thumb is still free.

I think Sars wants to know which attack though. Seems like both L and M would have uses in various combos, but I don't know Zero.

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    mmmmm SFxT looks great. and ibuki's in! fuck yeah

Hoping for a non-ass Evil Ryu.

2dtr87s.png
    evil ryu isn't ass.

Low forward is too slow, divekick is -3 on hit, his teleport is awful

2dtr87s.png
    he's like mid-tier

people can still clean up with him. he has so much damage.

• KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    No reason at all to not just play akuma

Knob wrote:
    No reason at all to not just play yun

Pretty much. Evil Ryu's stun is also just atrocious.

2dtr87s.png
  • FutoreFutore Registered User regular
    Knob wrote:

yes. they are similar in so many ways

but more importantly, ERyu has nothing that is more of an asset than air fireballs

ETqXK.png
    Knob wrote:

Evil Ryu is more... evil.

im holding out for Evilest Ryu. Just a big ball of flames.

Evil Ryu has an indented hitbox due to the hole in his chest

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited August 2011
    Sars_Boy wrote:

I use light attack. Super pro Zero's change what button is charging during certain combos, but with how I do it it's not necessary (as long as a button is being held, it holds charge, so you can actually change what button is holding the charge mid-combo).
    Rumored to be the leaked full roster http://backdash.dyndns.biz/backdash/answer/193

probably still bullshit
    Can you be awesome and C&P that for those of us at work? You'd be the man if you did.

Bizazedo on
    Bizazedo wrote:
    Sars_Boy wrote:

I use light attack. Super pro Zero's change what button is charging during certain combos, but with how I do it it's not necessary.

probably still bullshit
    Can you be awesome and C&P that for those of us at work? You'd be the man if you did.
    Street Fighter side: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Poison, Guy, Cody, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, Sagat, M. Bison, Juri, Karin, Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Rolento, Sodom, R.Mika, Zangief, and secret character Akuma and Evil Ryu.

Tekken side: Kazuya, Nina, Julia, Bob, Hwoarang, Steve, King, Marduk, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Jin, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Jack, Lars, Alisa, Paul, Law, Lili, Asuka, Heihachi, Kuma, and secret character Devil Kazuya or Devil Jin.

edited August 2011
    Street Fighter side: Ryu, Ken, Hugo, Poison, Guy, Cody, Chun-Li, Cammy, Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, Sagat, M. Bison, Juri, Karin, Sakura, Ibuki, Makoto, Rolento, Sodom, R.Mika, Zangief, and secret character Akuma and Evil Ryu.

Tekken side: Kazuya, Nina, Julia, Bob, Hwoarang, Steve, King, Marduk, Yoshimitsu, Raven, Jin, Xiaoyu, Bryan, Jack, Lars, Alisa, Paul, Law, Lili, Asuka, Heihachi, Kuma, and secret character Devil Kazuya or Devil Jin.

"Poor Capcom! Another massive leak regarding an upcoming fighting game is on the Net. Lupinko, the man behind the SSF4 characters leak, the MVC3 leak and the recent Mortal Kombat roster leak has revealed, through the above image, the full roster for Capcom’s upcoming crossover game: SF X Tekken."

"Keep in mind, that ethere is no way of confirming that Lupinko did, in fact, create this list, as it would not be the first time some joker tries to pass himself as the king of fighting games leaks Lupinko.

But if it is true, i will be pretty excited about Rolento, Hugo, Karin and Sodom. What about you guys ?"

From Hadoken.net, I personally really like the roster if it turns out to be legit. Shadowloo team coming right up.

I hope it's bullshit because the roster lacks Rufus. Rufus and Bob need to be Wolverine and Akuma level best friends.

Butters on
  • Airking850Airking850 Ottawa, ONRegistered User regular
    The best Blazblue character is Taokaka

(I was a decently ranked Blazblue player right after the game came out, then quit because I didn't feel like learning Rachel to compete)

Lupinko is gonna turn out to be Seth isn't he?

No Vega, Balrog, Rufus? /cry.

Totally doing Bison + a Tekken character, depending on ease of use.

• HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    I'm going to do Abel then try every character for one I'd like.

Cammy + Kuma all day.

Team Kummy

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Bison and Heihachi up in hurrr

This discussion has been closed.