As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Post-[Phalla]ism: Phalla After Death - Game Over - Mages/Angels Victorious

• InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Retaba wrote:
    Really wanted to quote you there and put "Everyone I vote for is a villager" hehe

My power is public seering.

OrokosPA.png
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    This amuses me.

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    im posting from my kindle i vote ahava though i cant color it

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote:
    I explicitly said that I am always manipulative and it worries people, but then I can at least do it while mafia. In this very thread.

So yes, what was it that I was saying earlier? Oh right, this.

"often correct" is just thrown out there just as easily, should we go examine that ala Dunadan list style and put it to the test? Because I'm fine with dragging out old threads and looking at my track record, how about you? :rotate:

I am the deftest.

I'm not fine with that, because that's a massive meta distraction this thread doesn't need. Which is why your comment and your entire line of argumentation here is questionable.

Why are you so intent in turning this thread into a sideshow? You seem to want everyone to believe that's my job, but all I see is you trying to discuss things that basically have nothing to do with what has actually transpired in this game.

But I am fine with people trawling through my phalla history if they want independently of this game. Hell, go make a Drez forum where you can all discuss my merits as a phalla player for all I care. I'm not interested in discussing your perceived value as a player and what that perception may or may not mean to why you are still alive. That's not only a red herring, it's the reddest herring.

At this point I'd be very surprised if you turn out to be a villager. You could be a different (non-village) faction for all I know. But based on all this, I think mafia.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Posting from your Kindle is extremely suspicious.

All of my posts were concise and directly related to the game at hand, you have issue with that and Langly's posts, let's vote in magenta for who is the sideshow!

OrokosPA.png
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Uh...there's someone creating a sideshow, but I'm not convinced it's infy

steam_sig.png
    Then vote for me, Spoit.

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    So what else is going on besides the drez-infy-retaba sideshow?

• 101101 Registered User regular
    Whoops I've been a bit busy today.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Hey, I am the main attraction! It started around me!

• 101101 Registered User regular
    Drez

Why not

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    At least I'm not involved this time. :whistle:

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:

other than 14 deaths with none of them hitting a single mafia? (for the stats: that would be a 1.7% chance)
    honestly we should have some really good leads right now. Was anyone paying attention over the weekend?

Everyone who died that I suspected turned up Villager, and everyone I voted that I suspected as Villager turned up Lich King!

• SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Pretty sure Retaba will die today barring any brand new revalations because its an easy wagon to sneak in on, and theres atleast a case for it it seems(or atleast Infidel was able to make one which shouldn't be surprising)

My vote for Rend was based on the possibility that he had somekind of role that was beneficial for networking to either mafia or a 2nd faction-and with the mafia letting him live this long I thought that was suspicious

And I was voted for for mentioning this

We don't seem to have any potential 2nd place leaders which is troublesome

PSN SeGaTai
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I am highly suspicious of all people involved, somehow I feel retaba will show us nothing.

Infidel will show us much

But, just for fun

Drez

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Rend wrote:
    Alegis wrote:

other than 14 deaths with none of them hitting a single mafia? (for the stats: that would be a 1.7% chance)
    honestly we should have some really good leads right now. Was anyone paying attention over the weekend?

That would be a 1.7% chance if all the kills were village aligned. Which they are not.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • RendRend Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote:
    Rend wrote:
    Alegis wrote:

That would be a 1.7% chance if all the kills were village aligned. Which they are not.

More like, if all the kills were randomly targeted. Which none of them are, but which would probably have yielded much better results. :p

• FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    I find it incredibly difficult to believe that Infidel has not been seered.

My vote is still for Extermatott. He was suspicious before, and then last night...
    Derp, though vote closed at ten. This is the last time I will assume vote closes at a favorable time for me. meh, my vote wouldn't have made any difference anyway.
    He never answered my accusations, stayed quiet to avoid detection, then did the "Oh, I just forget what time vote close was this late in the game." Not buying it.

• FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    As much as I love reminiscing over Drez and Infidel's battle of words, I'll be !voting for Peccavi since I thought he was evil yesterday, and I still think he's evil today. What's the deal with Savant? Jason Todd couldn't kill him or something?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    According to Jason Todd, he is being roleblocked

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Well, it's certainly true that I am no less evil than I was yesterday.

• FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:
    Well, it's certainly true that I am no less evil than I was yesterday.

My thoughts exactly. Being self-aware is a most appreciable trait.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I wouldn't be so sure that Infidel has been seered by now simply because it seems like there's a lot of newer phalla players here, or at least phalla players I haven't seen since I started playing phalla. It feels like there's a decent chance that the seer or the mafia would be soaring above the metagame unaware.

That said, for the moment I have more faith in Retaba's lynching than Infidel's, though I remain no less suspicious of him. Retaba gives me a very "trying to be helpful to the village, not actually saying anything of note" vibe.

liEt3nH.png
    That is exactly what I thought of myself! Although not because I was holding back, but because I don't have anything of note, that I havn't already spread around

• FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    Yeah, but Jason Todd is our network head and he is pretty darn good. Check out the recent D&D game. Do you think he would not offer advice to the Seer, especially if they were new?

Are there ever Phallas without seers? That's an assumption that never gets questioned, it seems, and could apparently mess with a village that's all. "Oh, surely the seer's setting up a network."

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Peccavi wrote:
    Are there ever Phallas without seers? That's an assumption that never gets questioned, it seems, and could apparently mess with a village that's all. "Oh, surely the seer's setting up a network."
    There was a seer in the last mini. He was rather useless though

steam_sig.png
  • corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    i'm pretty sure retaba is going to go tonight. my initial suspect before i got on the matev bandwagon last time.

virgil leads you although i'll switch if the vote looks like a tie.

• SavantSavant Simply Barbaric Registered User regular
    FreeAgent wrote:
    As much as I love reminiscing over Drez and Infidel's battle of words, I'll be !voting for Peccavi since I thought he was evil yesterday, and I still think he's evil today. What's the deal with Savant? Jason Todd couldn't kill him or something?

Well, Jason Todd has a massive unsatisfied grudge against me from the latest D&D game, but I was a reserve who only came in yesterday so he hasn't had too many opportunities to kill me. And it sounds like something is screwing with his kill since it hasn't come up again lately, so there may be a mafia or other non-village aligned roleblocker about.

I don't know if he's tried to kill me yet or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he does the moment he gets an opportunity to given how he wanted someone to drop out just so I could sub in and have him kill me.

I also don't know what Rend's alignment is but he seems to be suggesting something third party with his talk about demons, when we know the main mafia is wizards. I'd think the mafia would want us to waste our time on hunting for neutrals or SKs in this situation, as it looks like they control the other kills.

• BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Sure were a bunch of [words] over the last two pages.

I think getting Peccavi to talk would be valuable.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote:
    I wonder what would happen if we voted for a dead guy.

nothing productive.

Baidol wrote:
    Sure were a bunch of [words] over the last two pages.

I think getting Peccavi to talk would be valuable.

Unfortunately, I don't have anything to say.

Not networked (even soft-networked) with anyone, no abilities or powers (at least until I die), only got the generic pm.

I was a little suspicious of Drez before the whole fiasco started today, but I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Also, I've gotten pretty good at triggering mafiadars, making me look like a newbie Mafia player. Now I just need to get a village idiot role someday.

As I mentioned there very much is a Drez-meta and this is it. It's not indicative of his alignment, just his being Drez.

OrokosPA.png
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    why is everyone so argumentative all of a sudden

these people are always suspicious

Well, I guess its come to this, my Tribe... I was hoping to escape once again but alas.
    I hope you take the time between now and vote close to find someone more fitting of our wrath,
    Because I am
    Your Guardian
    I tried to be as helpful as I could but sniffing out the mafia is clearly not my strongsuit
    Hopefully Jason Todd will be on before Vote close to confirm this and quell any doubters!

Much rather die in combat against the Axeman or eat a Fireball then let you lose another night : |

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Wildwood

Throw him off a bridge! Lets see if he floats.

Any questions before I go?