As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Post-[Phalla]ism: Phalla After Death - Game Over - Mages/Angels Victorious

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I can't look at your name, Langly, without thinking about Mission Impossible.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    well I've missed your fashion of melodrama, Drez.

At least a little bit.

((huh, quote button did not want to work... hmmm))

• LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    And then I take off my face and actually I was tom cruise all along.

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    But yeah, why bother restating your earlier vote so close to vote close langly? Secret wizard powers?

steam_sig.png
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote:
    ((huh, quote button did not want to work... hmmm))
    ((you actually have to click on the text, which is weird to me.))

wait what.....

oh bugger it.

Actually, I see Langly's name and all I can think of is the Criminal Minds show...

• PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Alright, since you guys found me, if any neutrals think they can win with the mafia, feel free to get in contact with me.

I had a vote on retaba, not corvidae, I said I was suspicious of both. I switched my vote to the not guard.

ugh.

You could at least be a little more Colorful or something with your declaration there, peccavi.

Seriously.

Be bombastic.

(I love that word...)

Ooh. Neato! Bye bye mafia scum.

Peccavi I totally believed you god I am bad at picking mafia.

no really, the penguin is evil.

he's too cute not to be.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    presuming that peccavi is actually mafia and not just a villager trying to be useful by exposing mafia-helpful neutrals.

liEt3nH.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    why would you point that out? If that is the case, he won't be helpful now. :(

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png

if everyone didn't immediately jump to this conclusion as soon as they saw his post they're not in the right phalla mindset :P

liEt3nH.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oatway gambitssssss

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)

Why do people assume mafia/neutrals are brain dead? I don't think anyone really NEEDS such obvious possibilities pointed out to them for it to cross their mind. I mean, I don't think the decision for neutrals to contact Peccavi really hinged on whether or not I needed a name to post posted what I needed a name to post posted or not.

• romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:

Why do people assume mafia/neutrals are brain dead? I don't think anyone really NEEDS such obvious possibilities pointed out to them for it to cross their mind. I mean, I don't think the decision for neutrals to contact Peccavi really hinged on whether or not I needed a name to post posted what I needed a name to post posted or not.

Using INANTP's full name should be a extraditable offence.

Even I don't use my full name, and I'm the one who needed it.

liEt3nH.png
    Even I don't use my full name, and I'm the one who needed it.

You needed a name to post, just like all of us needed a name to post. I needed a name to post too.

you probably shouldn't state your need for that out in public.

there are children present, don't corrupt them.

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Day 4:

“Quill, please.”

“Yes, master.”

I begin to write…

Dear Headmaster,

Events continue, at the very least, mostly as planned. The savages have hung peccavi, another of their own. Our newly created stone golem has destroyed another two of their number, and in a stroke of fortune we have managed to recover the construct's broken body. I have one of my apprentices repairing it as I write.

My scrying reveals that Wandering Hero has taken another life, this time the tribesman known as Infidel. I wonder… is that spectre even aware of our presence?

Still, I will not allow my subordinates to relax. We must drive the tribesmen out quickly…then we can address this "Wandering Hero" once and for all.

Day 4 Eliminated:

Peccavi – Tribal Villager – vote
    Spoit – Tribal Villager – golem rampage
    Retaba – Tribal Guardian – golem rampage
    Infidel – Tribal Villager – reaped
    Romanqwerty – Tribal Priest – cut in twain
    Extermatott – Tribal Villager – faded away (inactivus)

Inactivity warnings
    Jason_todd
    Kingmole
    Rend

Day 5 has now begun, and will end at 9 PM EST.
    Update PMs going out.

• wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Edit: never mind, I read it wrong.

wildwood on
    This is some pretty impressive batting, right here.

liEt3nH.png
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Is there a mafia?

No, actually it looks like we haven't gotten anyone.

Also infidel was a plain vanillager, look at that.

• RendRend Registered User regular
    Well Drez you're a good target to start on, but let's go ahead and see if a better lead pops up before we bandwagon.

Also, guys.

guys. Seriously.

• Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Is there a mafia?

Yep, the OP does not lie.

hang on.... just... hang on a minute.

also, of COURSE infidel was a villager.

Okay so

What mafia, knowing that Infidel was not among them, would wait until day 4 to kill him?

Here's our lead. :bz

liEt3nH.png
    well you either look at it from having the mafia be mostly new players who 'don't know any better', veterans who want to 'give the old guy a chance to actually play the game', or a mix of both old and new who have had multiple lovely targets over the last few days.

so... that makes everybody.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Bee?

Dance?

Wings?

Oh, I get it. He did a tribal dance to grow wings, but couldn't follow the beet!

I was saying look at that because I had a whole thing where I was saying he was in an argument with drez

Ouch. What the fuck.

I hope one of those was a reverse miller or something.

Because now I feel terrible about the Infidel thing.

• wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm just being sensitive, but I don't get why Gumpy is putting what look like grudge votes on me two days in a row.

Though, to be honest, I don't know why mafia would bother - it's not like there've been any bandwagons that they need to avoid.

• corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    all i can say is "oh crap" . i'm sorry retaba.

corvidae on
    hmm

drez didn't die.

well i guess they ran out of potential targets, what with having infidel and retaba to kill.

also, why does it sound to me like the mafia might be getting more kills in the future?

hmmm.

• RedasaurRedasaur Registered User regular
    Oh, geez. I suspected all of them of being mages. Another guardian gone...and what's a tribal priest? Is that a seer?

• KingMoleKingMole Registered User regular
    Fuck I knew I forgot something.

Still going withLocus.

doomrider_sigPA.png
    edited August 2011
    20 out of 50 people dead with zero mafia dead and unless some dead people are not showing their true roles, that's pretty bad.

Drez on