As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post-[Phalla]ism: Phalla After Death - Game Over - Mages/Angels Victorious

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i say we just go all-out

let's destroy each other and perfect mafia victory this thing

when's the last time you saw one of those in a main

i am joking do not hold this against me

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    The mafia board is going to be so funny to read.

• Options
    it's just post after post of "FUCK BITCHES SMOKE WEED 24/7 420" because that's as much effort as they need to put in

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    How would you know, Langly?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    i say we just go all-out

let's destroy each other and perfect mafia victory this thing

when's the last time you saw one of those in a main

i am joking do not hold this against me

Ahem, I was in one. (As mafia.)

Well, okay, it wasn't "perfect" but the Space Station 13 phalla was perfect until the final narration where a few things caused a couple of us to die.

None of us died before that though.

Hell of a long time ago now.

"Sailors unite! It's time for a fight!"

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Baidol wrote:

Oh, I'm sure he's right. "lol look at infidel and drez doing our work for us."

Fuck I was pretty convinced about Infidel. Now I don't know what to think.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote:

Because if I were mafia I would be putting on my own mini phalla in the mafia boards to keep ourselves occupied.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Isn't it already, Langly?

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    KingMole wrote:
    Fuck I knew I forgot something.

Still going withLocus.

Man, I dunno if it's because it's Corvidae said this was his first game, or what- but I just don't, at an instinctive level, think that he's mafia anymore.
    On the otherhand, my original basis on why he's suspicious hasn't really changed
    Ugh. Someone make it easy for me and explain why he wouldn't be mafia.
    I'm sticking to my guns for now. Corvidae

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    I actually think !Corvidae is a good choice based on what a now-deceased person was telling me. Apparently, Corvidae was being very "slow" in responses, and this now-deceased person thought that perhaps this is because Corvidae was being coached, it being Corvidae's first phalla.

Since this now-deceased person is a confirmed villager, I think a vote for Corvidae, at least until a better idea comes along, will work.

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    All status PMs should be out. If you were expecting one and did not receive it, contact me.

• Options
    Is there a mafia?

Yep, the OP does not lie.

Do the narrations lie?

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    That question could mean many different things, so please try to be more specific?

• Options
    I'm just being a dick. Don't answer me.

• Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    well, it seems that i will die this next evening.

the mages win by obfuscation. as i said before, it seems that the outspoken ones get the vote. i'm trying to walk the fine line, but maybe i am failing. the village has lost about 1/2 of its ppl. we are in trouble assuming 20% mafia.

i appreciate the coaching statement, makes me feel like i am playing "beyond" my first game. it's all me. but now, a bit of arrogance will fuel the votes. i play the martyr here.

either way, i already know my ghost power. i look forward to haunting you all.

• Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular
    Quoth the raven, "Eat my shorts."

• Options
    corvidae wrote:
    well, it seems that i will die this next evening.

the mages win by obfuscation. as i said before, it seems that the outspoken ones get the vote. i'm trying to walk the fine line, but maybe i am failing. the village has lost about 1/2 of its ppl. we are in trouble assuming 20% mafia.

i appreciate the coaching statement, makes me feel like i am playing "beyond" my first game. it's all me. but now, a bit of arrogance will fuel the votes. i play the martyr here.

either way, i already know my ghost power. i look forward to haunting you all.

what

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    alright.

before he died, and even before he revealed, Retaba came to me, and apparently to Infidel as well, with suspicions about the "Axeman".

The suspicions basically started as somebody who needed to see WH die. So Retaba took a look at the badnwagon and found himself, Langly, and Segatai on there.

this is working under the assumption that the axeman needed WH dead in order to be activated.

and not that WH might be the axe afterall.

Just passing along information.

• Options
    Who thinks that WH is the axe? I don't think anyone thinks that. The axe was one of the people who killed WH day one.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hey, i'm tossing out ideas and info that I kinda remember off the top of my head without going back through all the PMs.

which I can do, i'm also in the middle of filling out visa paperwork things too.

also, what what what, Corvidae?

Giving up just like that?

• Options
    My question is why Corvidae knows his ghost power.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Retaba's theory was that the Axeman is actually on WH's side, that being the reason that they hit him, to ensure that he died. Retaba first started with thinking that the person with the axe was on the vote against WH but didn't change off the vote right away, which would be Langly, SeGaTai, Ketbra, and Retaba.

Retaba was thinking that the axeman might have been one of those trying to get a bandwagon going to get WH killed, but then when it didn't work, the axeman killed WH anyway.

Retaba apparently shared this theory with at least myself and infidel, and according to some PMs that I got, also with Corvidae.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    my ghost power was revealed by my intro pm. i am "self-aware".

retaba voiced some of his wh/axeman theories to me as well, i just didn't trust him enough to reveal anything of my own.

and as far as giving up, it's been a little over an hour since the last narration. it may be my first phalla, but i already see how these things go. i got two votes for sacrifice already, i'm expecting more.

someone told me, a quiet village is a mafia dominated village. i'm not long for this world.

corvidae on
  • Options
    corvidae wrote:
    my ghost power was revealed by the my intro pm. i am "self-aware".

retaba voiced some of his wh/axeman theories to me as well, i just didn't trust him enough to reveal anything of my own.

and as far as giving up, it's been a little over an hour since the last narration. it may be my first phalla, but i already see how these things go. i got two votes for sacrifice already, i'm expecting more.

especially since the village is getting thin.

Um. We have 30 people left and only six people voted. Four people have one vote against them and you have two against you. There were 22 hours left in the game day when you posted.

So...uh...yeah...

I don't get it.

• Options
    tsk tsk.

giving up is not the way that it goes.

Fight for your life.

the way this thing goes? Bandwagons can be turned on a dime, well ok maybe a quarter, if the village has enough info for something else.

Giving up is childs play. And precisely because the village is getting thin.

• Options
    The village isn't thin, guys. There are still 30 players. That's 3/5 of all players.

Yes, the mafia is still very much at large, but we still very much outnumber them. So let's not be giving up now, okay?

• Options
    Drez, you and me, we really shouldn't be yelling at the same people.

It's just not fair! :p

• Options
    :P

I need to go to bed. I guess I'll try to suss some more out tomorrow.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    yes, 30 players, but 10 mafia. we went from a 4:1 advantage to a 2:1 advantage. bad odds if you ask me.

i'm fighting til the end, but i decided (maybe in a slightly alcohol induced state), that i was gonna go down talking.

and there is plenty of time to sway the vote, but plenty of time for band-wagon-joining type shite as well.

corvidae on
  • Options
    drunk phalla is bad phalla.

all kinds of mistakes can happen while drunkphalla.

• Options
    everyone i have suspected, has turned out to be villagers.
    so maybe i shouldn't point fingers.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    drunk phalla is bad phalla.

all kinds of mistakes can happen while drunkphalla.

Alegis does ok.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    you have no idea the kinds of mistakes that can happen while drunkphalla.

it's horrible.

actually I don't either since I don't drink.

but i'd imagine they can be bad.

• Options
    or maybe i am faking drunk...... (cue dramatic music).....

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    ooOOooOOOooo
    if you live in glass houses don't throw stones
    ooOOoooOOooooOOoo

• Options
    that's possible.

I've faked cold medicine loopy before.

ok no, no i haven't.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Oooooooooooooo

thewrongtrousers.jpg

Oooooooooooooo

Edit: what

Second edit: oh, I see

Peccavi on
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Edit it! Edit it quiiccckkklyyyyy

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    drez, why are you not double mafia

please explain

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Because I'm the mafia.

I'm all the mafias.