As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hotel Room Share Thread

• StratosfireStratosfire Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 8/24
    Date Leaving:8/26(already have a roomshare with someone at the center, just arriving early with no place to stay)
    Spots Needed: 1
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: email - dcunningham@trlawing.com

Additional Notes:I just need a place to sleep, preferrably close to the center, but if you are driving in to PAX, could I catch a ride?

• ignorable_lossignorable_loss Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 25
    Date Leaving: August 28 or 29
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: One female (me - Allison - 24) and one male (partner - Nick - 24)
    Best Contact Method: e-mail - allisonborges66@gmail.com

Additional Notes: We live fairly close (Olympia) and just didn't plan properly. We're clean and polite. This would be PAX #6 for me (and #8 for Nick) and we've done room-shares before; they've always worked out quite nicely. It would be nice to find people to room with who are interested in hanging out a bit, but it's understandable if that's just not something you are interested in. Thanks!

• RigRig Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Tuesday, August 23
    Date Leaving: Monday, August 29
    Best Contact Method: I'm always on Skype - jp.neufeld or Email - jp@jpneufeld.com

I'm one of the lucky folks who got into the PAX 10 (Solar 2, music and sfx design :D) and am looking for a place to sleep. Preferably within walking distance of the convention centre or a relatively short bus ride.

www.jpneufeld.com
  • adam4813adam4813 Registered User new member

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Days Inn Seattle South Tukwila http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=14966
    Total Cost: 305.73 (Plus possible rental car, if desired)
    Date Arriving: 8-25
    Date Leaving: 8-29
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    My Gender: Male (24) x 2
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: email adam.madram at gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: The hotel is 10.3 mi or about 13 mins away from the center, and we plan to get a car. If you would like to carpool and split that cost as well let us know. We are 2 gamers almost done, or done, with college looking to get into the game industry. So of course this expo is a must. Boardgames and tabletop games are great as well. So if you enjoy some lite social gaming about the expo this is the place.

• Vanishing PointVanishing Point Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Update v3: Spots are now full (again), this time for good! Best of luck and enjoy the weekend!
    HAVE SPACE

I have a single spot open as follows:

SHERATON SEATTLE HOTEL & TOWERS (as close as you can get)
    Total Cost: 250 per person
    Arriving Wednesday the 24th (late evening)
    Leaving Monday the 29th (late morning-ish)
    Spots to fill: 1 (it's a room with two beds, so one spare bed and two floor spots)
    My gender: Male
    Your gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: PM me here.

Other notes.. i'm polite, friendly, respectful, not a snorer, don't smoke, and shower frequently. 21+ preferred.

Vanishing Point on
    Fact 200. Album One - Conch shell red. Album Two - Peony blue. Not for resale unless desperate.
  • ricksebringricksebring Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: Thursday, August 25th
    Date Leaving: Monday, August 29th
    My Gender: Male, 28
    Best Contact Method: rick.sebring@gmail.com, or PM me here and I will check often

It's my first PAX and i'm trying to save some money by room-sharing. I know nothing about the city but am very excited for the show. I'd love to be as close to the show as possible, and don't mind sleeping on the floor if need be, I am considerate and friendly and can get along with just about anyone. I don't smoke and enjoy a clean, cool hotel room to relax in. I am up for having fun into the night though I have never been known to get "out-of-control-drunk". I would love to make a few friends while at the show, but will completely understand if you just want to do your own thing. I would love to talk over the phone or skype so you can get to know me a bit and to work out details.

Edit: Should be all locked in and ready for a great time.

ricksebring on
  • DeztrukshunDeztrukshun Captain Badass Surrey, BCRegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 26th, 2011
    Date Leaving: August 28th, 2011
    Spots Needed: For me, Pat, and our friend, Andre.
    My Gender: Female. Pat is female. Andre is male.
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter to me!
    Best Contact Method: Email - beautifulsundancer@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I know it's hard to get three people in on a room share, but you never know! Can someone broach some rates with me? Thanks!!

• MerciMerci Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: CROWNE PLAZA SEATTLE
    Total Cost: $240
    Date Arriving: Friday morning
    Date Leaving: Monday noon'ish
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: M
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: text 3603208971 or facebook (errickw@hotmail.com). email or PM works too, but texting and facebook is the best.

Additional Notes/Requests:
    We have one extra spot that just opened up. You'll be joining up with a great group of PAX'ers. We're all over 21, co-ed, lite criminal records. The only real requirement is being clean and courteous! Payment via PayPal is prefered, but other methods can be arranged.

Merci on
  • JondarJondar Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: CROWNE PLAZA SEATTLE
    Total Cost: 120 bucks or 95 each if two people paypalled/cash in person is fine too
    Date Arriving: Friday morning
    Date Leaving: Sunday evening
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2( only 2 spots if you are traveling together, would prefer one)
    My Gender 3 guys (20,21,21)
    Your Gender: either
    Best Contact Method: email macpanthers@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: probably just floor space available so bring sleeping bag.
    US: non creeper,clean, 2 first timers (i have only been to one before), plan to party a bit, looking to make a friend or two while we are down from vancouver.we are easy to get along with.
    YOU: cool,non creeper, generally pretty chill, you can hang out with us or do your own thing whatever you like.

also if your coming down from BC as well you are welome to hitch a ride.

*SPACE FILLED THANKS!*

Jondar on
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    EDIT: Spots taken, thanks to everyone who inquired!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Homewood Suites Downtown Seattle (2 different rooms)
    Total Cost: $1151.38 (split 4 ways comes out to 287.84)
    Date Arriving: Room 1: Aug 24 Room 2: Aug 25
    Date Leaving: Both rooms: Aug 29th
    Number of Spots Available: Room 1: 1 Room 2: 2
    My Gender: 2 males(23 + 25) and a female(21) in room 1. 2 males (25 + 20) in room 2.
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter however for room 1 I'm sure the female would appreciate another female...
    Best Contact Method: PM or email: derek.serenity@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: My friends and I booked 2 rooms at the Homewood Suites but 3 of us dropped out hence the split up spots... The rooms come with a full kitchen, foldout couch, and a FREE BREAKFAST!
    Just a warning someone will probably end up with a floor spot unless they wanna dish out another $15/night for a fold away bed. The only request I have is for room 1: no snorers, please! All of us in that room are pretty light sleepers and snoring is one thing we cannot sleep through. Sorry :-P

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE: SPACE FILLED

Hotel: Homewood Suites Downtown Seattle
    Total Cost: $1400 (for the weekend, split evenly)
    Date Arriving: Thursday August 25th
    Date Leaving: Monday August 29th
    Number of Spots Available: 2-4
    My Gender: Male and Male
    Your Gender: You tell me
    Best Contact Method: PM on forums

Additional Notes/Requests: MrBlarney and I have our usual PAX game room, this year repeating at the Homewood. We have a large suite with it's own board room which we will use for playing board games / vidja games / D&D / etc. You should like games and spending time with people.

We normally have this room with Visiblehowl and others, but they could not make it. I'm also trying to find room for just MrBlarney and I in another room, but that isn't panning out so far. I was originally not looking forward to keeping this room with a bunch of randoms, but I figured fuck it, I did just that when we started this journey and it worked out well.

MrBlarney and I can share a bed (:winky:) which leaves another bed available and a roll-out, suiting 5 total comfortably. We fit 6 last year with someone on the floor, but the cushions are plenty comfortable from the couch (I slept on em twice I think).

The room is premium but you won't regret it, Homewood has a great breakfast too (if you can stand the lineup). Obviously gamers preferred, we want to take advantage of this room, if you're just needing a place to dump gear then you're not likely to spring for this.

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
  • KarokenKaroken Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Friday 26th
    Date Leaving: Whenever
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: Private msg

Additional Notes:

My friends are unable to come this year due to some last minute things, so I will be going solo. I have a media badge, and will be doing some interviews and such, but if anyone wants to share a room and/or hang out during the weekend that would be cool. I'm a huge gamer, but i'm also outgoing and not opposed to having a drink or two should the opportunity arise. If you have a space or want to go together on one please PM me, cheaper and closer to the event the better preferably, since I don't really plan to spend alot of time in the hotel room.

I'm fine with sharing a room with guys or girls, but I would prefer a more outgoing group/person!

Oh, and I'm based out of Vancouver, and would love to ride down together if that works!

• MammetMammet Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    Space found.

Mammet on
  • BrutusBrutus Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 25th
    Date Leaving: August 29th
    Your Gender: Don't care
    Best Contact Method: Email me at theconstruct@me.com or PM

Additional Notes: I scored a ticket and now have to find a place to sleep. First-timer. I'm not a partier. I mostly keep to myself but I'm not opposed to having fun. I'm a good roommate. I'm clean, shower every day and I don't snore.

I'm unable to afford a hotel room on my own and was recommended to come to the forums. Can anyone help me out?

Brutus on
  • svnrdssvnrds Wilmington, NCRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    space taken

svnrds on
      PAX Prime 2011 [X] PAX Prime 2012 [X] PAX Prime 2013 [X]

PAX Prime 2014 Checklist:
      Pass [ ] Plane Ticket [ ] Hotel [ ] Hype [X]
  • _eileen___eileen__ Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: late 8/26
    Date Leaving: 8/28
    My Gender: Female
    Best Contact Method: email at lucyntheskywthdiam0nds@gmail.com (zero in diamonds) or PM

This is my first time at PAX, so I'm super excited. I'm pretty chill and don't talk much (think Chell or Gordon Freeman) and I can sleep anywhere, floor, bathtub, balcony, etc. I just need a place to sleep and park my car. Thanks!

• chezmixchezmix Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Westin Seattle
    Total Cost: 660 - will split evenly, pay less if you don't stay all 4 nights
    Number of Spots Available: 2 floor spots (Edit: Wednesday+Thursday nights only left)
    My Gender: 2 males (24,25)
    Best Contact Method: mystikemail@gmail.com or PM

Additional Notes
    1/2 mile from the con, easygoing/fun people! This will be our first PAX Prime but we've been to PAX East the last 2 years.

chezmix on
  • lightofdarknesslightofdarkness Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: 8/25
    Date Leaving: 8/29
    Spots Needed: 1 (although there are two of us)
    My Gender: Couple, 1 Male and 1 Female both 27
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter (although a mix of both male(s) and female(s) would be nice, lots of people and what not)
    [Any funny business would have to be female only :-) ]
    Best Contact Method: email lightofdarkness@hotmail.com

This is our second PAX and last time we had more money and got our own room, but funds are really tight this year. We're thinking room share or grab a spot at one of the motel 6's or the HoJo at Seatac for 50 or 60 bucks a night. But we are always up for games and meeting new people, so figured we might give this a shot. We are big on Munchkin, Zombie dice, and other Steve Jackson games. Also good with most video game systems and if asked before leaving on the 24th could grab the PS3 or the Wii to bring along (Sadly, don't have an xbox of anykind, but I do have a regular xbox controller for some reason). So our budget is 200 to 250 for all four nights. We are driving up and will have two extra seats in the car, so if people want to car pool from the hotel to the con, that'd be cool too.

Doesn't have to be an existing reservation, would also be more than happy to go in with others who are currently looking for space provided they understand our limit is 250.

lightofdarkness on
  • SirPwn4g3SirPwn4g3 Joplin, MORegistered User regular
    Need space.

Arriving 8/25
    Leaving 8/29
    Need 1 spot
    My gender male
    No preference of your gender
    Contact pm or twitter: sirpwn4g3

Notes: never been to a convention, never flown, so EVERYTHING about this is new to me. Need something cheap, around $200 for my half. Sorry if this multi-posts forums aren't playing nice with my phone

• Eddie's CouchEddie's Couch Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE

My Gender: Female (16)
    Best Contact Method: PM or at ceilx@live.com

Additional Notes: I WILL BE BRINGING HOME MADE COOKIES AND MINT BROWNIES. Just thought you guys should know. I'm huge on Munchkin, and I'll play pretty much any game you guys have. I've been told I'm a lot of fun and I keep good hygiene.

Eddie's Couch on
    "He shanked me with a shiv and he shived me with a shank!"
    -The only thing that can be said in regards to the Tribalman's Shiv
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE [ONE NIGHT ONLY - AVAILABLE SPACE IS FLOOR ONLY]

Hotel: Sheraton
    Total Cost: $195.36 (Going as low as $30 for a floor space)
    Date Leaving: 8/30
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: Male (18)
    Best Contact Method: Cell (number provided via PM or email), PM, or email at wingedillidan@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: This room is ONLY available for the night of August 24th, 2011, my roomshare doesn't start until the 25th, so I had to get an additional room. As it stands, I have an entire double room to myself I have a double room with 2 others (2 Enforcers, including myself, and one other non-E awaiting his/her response) and would not mind if anyone needed a place to stay for a night.

Floor space is still available for anyone in emergency of a place to stay.

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    nabbed ^

a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • SicPuppieSicPuppie Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thurs or Fri
    Date Leaving: Sun or Mon
    Spots Needed: 1 bed
    My Gender: 38yo Female with 12yo son
    Your Gender: doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: jacindaphillips at gmail dot com or facebook.com/JacindaP

Additional Notes:

Experienced PAX Veteran looking for a nice 3+star hotel room VERY CLOSE to the convention center. My dates are flexible as I live just a few hours away. I will have my 12yo son in tow (also 3x PAX veteran) - we only need one bed.

We are major geeks, funny, witty, and talkative. Have references. :mrgreen:

You are extremely nerdy, knowledgeable of all geek-culture, have decent hygiene habits and not looking for a booty-call. Just sayin' :)

Thank you kindly! <3

SicPuppie on
    We have enough youth. How about a fountain of Smart?
  • SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    EDIT: Spots taken, thanks to everyone who inquired!

Ah I am in the same boat as Wingedillidan... I have spots available for the same night. Aug 24th for one night.
    Read below if interested.
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE [ONE NIGHT]

Hotel: Homewood Suites Downtown Seattle
    Total Cost: $253 split evenly
    Date Arriving: Aug 24th
    Date Leaving: Aug 25th
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    My Gender: male 23
    Best Contact Method: PM or email: derek.serenity@gmail.com

Additional Notes/Requests: Same boat as Wingedillidan. ROOM IS ONLY FOR ONE NIGHT (Aug 24th) My roommates don't come down until the 25th but I am coming down a day early.

Serenity on
    qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • everineverin Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    [EDIT] Nevermind.

everin on
  • HikinHikin Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:8-26 Friday
    Date Leaving:8-28 Sunday
    My Gender: male
    Your Gender: don't care
    Best Contact Method: email: hikinaround@gmail.com or text 253-208-6148

floor space works too

Hikin on
  • Jordman12Jordman12 Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton Hotel
    Total Cost: $781.44 (split evenly)
    Date Arriving: August 25 (Arriving in Morning)
    Date Leaving: August 29 (Leaving in Afternoon)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (2 spots taken)
    My Gender: Male (25 yo)
    Your Gender: No preference
    Best Contact Method: Email, jord_man@hotmail.com or PM me here

Additional Notes/Requests: I have three bed spaces if you don't mind sharing. But if you prefer a floor spot, that's okay too. I'm a pretty cool person but all I ask is you follow Wheaton's Law.

Jordman12 on
    2015 PAX East Omeganaut
    2016 PAX East Omeganaut

HAIL HATS !!!!!!!

@Jordman12
  • OzarkScarceOzarkScarce Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:08/26 Friday early morning
    Date Leaving: 08/28 Sunday at night! going home to monroe.
    Spots Needed:1
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:doesn't matter just need a bed to sleep in.
    Best Contact Method: email BrokenIce2049@hotmail.com

OzarkScarce on
  • naota34naota34 Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:08/26 Friday early morning
    Date Leaving: 08/28 Sunday at night
    Spots Needed:1
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:doesn't matter just need a bed to sleep in.
    Best Contact Method: email sukie3@msn.com

• exfauxsureexfauxsure Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:08/24 night
    Date Leaving: 08/29 afternoon
    Spots Needed:2
    My Gender: male; male friend (both 25)
    Your Gender: doesn't matter.
    Best Contact Method: email pfleck86 [at] gmail.com

• lemongrenadeslemongrenades Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    SPACE AVAILABLE
    Hotel: Green Tortoise Hostel (It's actually very nice. You should google it.)
    Total Cost: about $175 (about $35 per night)
    Number of Spots Available: 1 twin bed (in an 8 person room)
    My Gender: 6 males, 1 female
    Your Gender: whatev
    Best Contact Method: email levi.g.fowler at gmail dot com or pm me
    Additional Notes/Requests: The Green Tortoise is about 8 blocks from the conventions center, literally across the street from the first starbucks and pike place market. They have free breakfast every day and free dinner every other night. I stayed there last year and, man, this place is awesome.
    We won't be in the room much.
    If you are leaving a day earlier or coming in later, it's no big. We'll work it out.

Full. Thanks!
    I would still suggest trying out the Green Tortoise if they have, though.
    Great place to stay for cheap!

lemongrenades on
  • sobjwsobjw Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Sheraton Hotel
    Total Cost: $781.44 (split evenly)
    Date Arriving: August 25 (Arriving late)
    Date Leaving: August 29 (Leaving early)
    Number of Spots Available: 2 or 3
    My Gender: Male (31 & 33)
    Best Contact Method: Email - sobjw1@gmail.com , Twitter - @sobjw or PM on forums.

Additional Notes/Requests: I'm riding up from Southern Oregon on the West Coast Train Trip. My buddy is getting on in Portland and we should be arriving in Seattle around 10pm-ish I believe on Thursday night. Leaving Monday morning again on the train. We have two beds in the room, I'm fine alternating between the bed & floor each night. Will probably have alcohol in the room but it will be pretty low key.

Spots taken.

sobjw on
    I live on a farm.
  • FayiliFayili Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Edit: Spot found! Thanks muchly!

Fayili on
    Prepositions are the things you should not end sentences with.

And all I can do is read a book to stay awake. And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape.
  • DestinedDestined Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Renaissance Seattle Hotel
    Total Cost: $199 per night (Which we're splitting evenly)
    Number of Spots Available: 2 or 3 (However many are willing to sleep on the floor)
    My Gender: 2 Males, 1 Female
    Your Gender: No Preference
    Best Contact Method: E-mail, Aceofspades00071@gmail.com
    Aim: Aceofspades00071

Additional Notes/Requests: We've got two beds in the room, one that myself and my girlfriend will be staying on, and the other will be up for whoever's willing to dish in a little extra. Floor space is up for grabs for whoever would like it. We've also got an air mattress that, while we weren't planning on bringing, if one of you guys would like us to, we've got no problem with it. As long as you're a chill person, who follows basic room (and hygiene) etiquette, then you should be fine. It's going to be a lot of fun!

• blaqueiceblaqueice Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED (parking) SPACE:

Date Arriving: August 25
    Date Leaving: August 28
    Spots Needed: 1 PARKING spot
    My Gender: Autobot
    Best Contact Method: brett.nielsen@gmail.com (or PM)

Additional Notes:
    I just found out the hotel I reserved oh so many months ago does not offer ANY parking.
    This is troublesome as my girlfriend and I are driving down to PAX from Canada.
    Parking garages downtown are very pricey. Our other option is parking at the airport (much cheaper) and taking the LIGHT rail into the city.
    I thought I would check the forum to see if there is anybody who is not bringing a car and is staying at a hotel that offers free parking to its guests.
    I would be willing to pay a bit for letting us use the spot....it would save us a huge hassle and would be greatly appreciated :)

blaqueice on
  • CGamesPlayCGamesPlay Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Space has been found.
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Wednesday 8/24
    Date Leaving: Monday 8/29
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: Male + Male
    Your Gender: don't care
    Best Contact Method: PM or cgamesplay@cgamesplay.com

Additional Notes: I'm going to be heading up with my buddy and we're looking for some space. We're chill, will be up for anything inside or away from the hotel room.

CGamesPlay on
    Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>
  • superjoesuperjoe Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Thursday 8/25
    Date Leaving: Monday 8/29
    Best Contact Method: PM or chronos.paradox@gmail.com

My rooming plans for PAX fell through at the last minute, so I am in need of a place to sleep for the convention. Non-smoker, respectful chap, and not actually British, should the use of the term 'chap' persuade you otherwise.

Space found!

superjoe on
    IlOZ6.png
  • Squiggles075Squiggles075 Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE:

Spots Needed: 1-2
    My Gender: both are male
    Best Contact Method: Text Message to 360-618-2138

Additional Notes: the 2nd spot would be only if we can find a 2nd ticket for my co-worker.

• YourdadYourdad Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: wesstin Seattle
    Total Cost: 572.22 total. 190.74/night these prices will be split evenly
    Date Arriving:8/25
    Date Leaving:8/28
    Number of Spots Available: 1 or 2 have request for 2 beds. May end up with king and sofa bed.
    My Gender male
    Your Gender: whatever
    Best Contact Method: pm or email: slim_shady2626@yahoo.com
    (don't flame the email address it was a phase :)

Additional Notes/Requests: I have the room for 3 nights. My flight gets to Seattle at 9:45pm on the 25th We can meet up then or work something out. I prefer cash payment but can do paypal. I am a halo junkie and not opposed to hanging out with someone since Im going to pax alone and for the first time All other halo junkies please reply. Or anyone whose willing to help with the room cost

Yourdad on
  • Alpha I OmegaAlpha I Omega Button Pusher in local news Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    NEED SPACE:

I need a room for Sunday night
    My Gender: male
    Best Contact Method: email: zmccarty91@yahoo.com or text or call at 208-696-1103

Alpha I Omega on
    | Xbox Live GT: Alpha I Omega | PAX's Attended: Prime '11, Prime '12, Prime '13, East '13, Prime '14, Prime '15 |
    | Astro Gaming Chat Expert and Community Leader | Bacon Aficionado | Ewok Assassin |
    | Here's my BGG if you're a nerd: http://boardgamegeek.com/user/Alpha+I+Omega |
This discussion has been closed.