As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

AC CHALLENGE 26: Seven Deadly Helms

CyberMonkeytron3000CyberMonkeytron3000 Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Artist's Corner
AC CHALLENGE 26: SEVEN DEADLY HELMETS

So I didn't exactly win officially- but people are harassing me, so here's your contest!

Leave me alone!!*

The seven deadly sins; Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride are riding headlong into the battle to end all battles. All is lost, the end is here. The world is about to be cleansed of all life by these mighty warriors. Jerks.

The last thing humanity will see will be these warriors. Sitting atop mind bending, insanity beasts, dressed in armor beyond mortal imagination, carrying weapons of pure.... well, awesomeness, pretty much.

However it's their helmets that would have become tales of legend- if only someone or something had survived to tell about them.

Your mission: Select a sin! Draw his/her helmet! Go!

*Never leave me alone

For those of you who frequent the conceptart.org forums this should be pretty familiar; tens of artistic combatants thrown together in to an artistic arena, each struggling for the honor of being dubbed a master of the visual arts. Those of you who succeed will be bathed in glory and the blood of their competitors, those of you who fail will be exiled to a life of shame and isolation.

The aim of this thread is to try and spice things up a bit here in the ol' Artist's Corner. This thread is for entries in to the challenge or the discussion thereof. If you'd like to suggest a topic for the weekly challenge, go right ahead, but understand that the last winner of the challenge has total control over the task (unless they have won more than two challenges in a row, see rules).

The rules are simple;

RULES:

* One entry per person, per challenge.
* A contestant cannot win more than two challenges in a row.
* Winner gets the privilege of choosing the next challenge.
* At the end of a challenge, the thread is locked and a new one is begun.
* Stick to the challenge topic; no going off on a tangent.
* All formats welcome, whether they be traditional or digital; 2D or 3D; still or animated.

If you're looking for inspiration, check out the aforementioned conceptart.org forums (specifically the creature/environment/character of the week sections).

Previous Challenges:

CHALLENGE 1: Hidden World
CHALLENGE 2: Red Vs Blue
CHALLENGE 3: Satan Teapot
CHALLENGE 4: Crime Fighting Hobo
CHALLENGE 5: Universal Monsters
CHALLENGE 6: Lyric Interpretation
CHALLENGE 7: Santa vs Dinos
CHALLENGE 8: Retro Poster
CHALLENGE 9: Literal Literature
CHALLENGE 10: Choose! Choose the form of the destructor!
CHALLENGE 11: Heroes In a Half Shell
CHALLENGE 12: Fancy Hats
CHALLENGE 13: God Splicing
CHALLENGE 14: Copycats
CHALLENGE 15: Pinups
CHALLENGE 16: Trick or Treat
CHALLENGE 17: How Far We Have Come
CHALLENGE 18: Back to the Retrofuture
CHALLENGE 19: Crime Noir
CHALLENGE 20: Make a Video Game
CHALLENGE 21: You Just Got Served!
CHALLENGE 22: HERE THERE BE DRAGONS