As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Post-[Phalla]ism: Phalla After Death - Game Over - Mages/Angels Victorious

• Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    FreeAgent wrote:
    Rend wrote:
    Drez wrote:
    I'm kind of offended that you keep blaming Rend for the bandwagon. Didn't I start it?

Didn't you know?

Every bandwagon is my fault.

Whoa whoa, he was on my list of highly suspicious people last night. Let's not discount detective work for nothing, right or wrong.

There's like an hour and a half worth of analysis in that bad boy.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

@jdarksun: I really hope my instincts are good on this one. Just keep your fingers crossed.

• Options
    GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    facetious

Hurf durf no time

• Options
    FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    This game, I trust Alegis more than Rend. I appreciate the need for maintaining some secrets, but the fact that the person Alegis chose just happened to be one of a couple "bad choices" (and you can't tell us why) isn't sitting well with me. Wildwood is my vote for who we should bandwagon.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    Drez
    Wildwood

This seems like the only counter wagon, and I do think there's a good chance he's mafia - just not as blatantly obvious as Drez and Rend.

But whatever, the mafia's going to win. It's obvious at this point.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    So, I'm back from work. What's happening around here?
    Did people look into Slym's voting record and pick targets, or are they still ignoring the one BS-proof clue we have?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Well, yeah, because the village is too busy committing seppuku.

Which is fine, I guess, because if Wandering Hero brings Armageddon we're probably better off dead anyway.

Does not mean we don't try to fight back, though. I'm disappointed in you, facetious.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    What do we say to the god of death?

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    If rend is good/neutral I suppose the hesitation might stem from wildwood being a neutral or whatever. But as I said earlier I'm not sold on Rend and would rather avoid voting on/following both rysk and rend and use other leads for another mafias. There's probably 9 left, can't be too hard to aim right for once, and I don't feel alright in following Rend concerning what's on the table. He's right we need to pick one target but the rend's proposal of F is too controversial for me (for aforementioned reasons of the PM, why we can't vote WW etc) and we can hopefuly pin another mafias which will hopefully confirm either Rend or Rysk or implicate others. Could be that facetious is also evil which would put Rend in a good light.

The fact that this WW train is only very slowly choochooing along makes me feel more secure about WW as a choice.

• Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    What do we say to the god of death?

vote today!

• Options
    Baidol wrote:
    Does not mean we don't try to fight back, though. I'm disappointed in you, facetious.

All fighting back has gotten me is everyone following a mafia bandwagon on me.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    To be honest, it might just be your posting causing that.
    <3

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    Alegis wrote:
    If rend is good/neutral I suppose the hesitation might stem from wildwood being a neutral or whatever. But as I said earlier I'm not sold on Rend and would rather avoid voting on/following both rysk and rend and use other leads for another mafias. There's probably 9 left, can't be too hard to aim right for once, and I don't feel alright in following Rend concerning what's on the table. He's right we need to pick one target but the rend's proposal of F is too controversial for me (for aforementioned reasons of the PM, why we can't vote WW etc) and we can hopefuly pin another mafias which will hopefully confirm either Rend or Rysk or implicate others. Could be that facetious is also evil which would put Rend in a good light.

The fact that this WW train is only very slowly choochooing along makes me feel more secure about WW as a choice.

I already told you, the list I gave was not a list of my contacts. That list is a list of people we should not vote for for other reasons.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    facetious

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    God damn it people.

wildwood

• Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    facetious

I'm afraid I must be the harbinger of poor tidings, but you're already quite dead. Unless you have a cool ghost vote ability.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    corvidaecorvidae Registered User regular
    God damn it people.

indeed.

the farce continues.

facetious

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    1 hour until vote close

• Options
    edited August 2011
    You guys had better actually DO something after I die a villager. I've made no secrets about my suspicions and I'm about to die for them. Work with that. Assuming it's not too late.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    Since the OP clearly states that certain spirit abilities may subvert ghost posting mechanics, please allow the hosts to regulate such things~

• Options
    Wait does void slayer have death vote? Has he been voting this whole time and no one noticed?

• Options
    Shit

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Langly, T_A, and Drez are so mafia. But so is Rend.
    DISCLAIMER: Rysk is using his brain to decide these people are mafia, he has no actual insight or evidence other than their horrible and suspicious play style.

It is a start.

Drez coming back around after "I won't be here" to make some accusations and fly off the handle and then "I won't be here again" is just...silly. Bad and silly. Goose.

• Options
    RedasaurRedasaur Registered User regular
    Is it just me, or are there a ton of people who haven't voted yet?

• Options
    REG Rysk wrote:
    DISCLAIMER: Rysk is using his brain to decide these people are mafia, he has no actual insight or evidence other than their horrible and suspicious play style.

It is a start.

Drez coming back around after "I won't be here" to make some accusations and fly off the handle and then "I won't be here again" is just...silly. Bad and silly. Goose.

Look, I can't help it if I'm bad at phalla, okay?
    :P

• Options
    Redasaur wrote:
    Is it just me, or are there a ton of people who haven't voted yet?

Whoops, I missed a page. Not as many missing as I thought.

• Options
    Not what I meant, but yeah, my bad, I was wrong.

• Options
    Vote closed.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    SHENANIGANS IM a butt robot

nah im still an angel

• Options
    EPIC REVEAL
    We are all geese.

• Options
    I'm hoping the villager vote from beyond the grave shows that we actually got a mafia this time...

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    yeah, i think that dead vote actually gives the wagon some weight now.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    REG Rysk wrote:

It is a start.

Fuck you I guess? The only thing I was adamant about in the thread has been that infidel was a villager, and I was exactly right. I haven't picked any good vote targets - no one has.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    That's hilarious jdark, nice story :D

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Why aren't spoilers working for me? Is it the forum style I'm using?

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    PS. Congratulations mafia. You're excellent shepherds.

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    “More devastation. Loss. Tragedy.

Redasaur and Freeagent, famed shaman of the tribe, have passed away today at the hands of the mages. Facetious was… an incorrect choice, another tragedy. Langly has fallen to the unknown warrior. Finally Rend, a common man who tried so hard to understand the mysteries, has been silenced by the phantom. I will admit…I am starting to fear that if we do not concede to the mages that phantom may yet succeed in his dark plot before we can drive the murderous scholars off.

But knowing what we are capable of, I cannot in good conscience condone such an action! It is those of you who have lived common lives, those who have had their lives unjustly cut short with the many unfulfilled aspirations put aside for their common duty that have the most to offer us in their untimely deaths. Draw on their wisdom! Their thirst for vengeance! Where those like Redasaur and myself, your chieftain, lead and have led us in life, others will lead us in death!

It will not be easy, but please, dear tribe… do not give up!”

Day 6 Eliminated
    Facetious – Tribal Villager - vote
    Redasaur – Tribal Seer – applied magery
    Freeagent - Spirit Guardian – applied magery
    Rend – Tribal Villager – reaped
    Langly – Tribal Villager – bisected with an axe

Inactivity Warnings:
    Lucedes
    Baidol

Day 7 has begun, and will end tomorrow at 9 PM EST.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    ooOOooOOooOOoo

I'm honestly just excited to find out what my death ability is. :D

ooOOooOOooOOoo

Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    OOOOOoOooOOOoOOoO