As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pathetic Geek Stories - the Return of the Geekening

1777879808183»

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    the lines actually make you go faster

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    :^: bale

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    the one thing I don't like on Modern Family is how often Ed O'Neil's character wears tracksuits

I'm like "dang man, have some dignity"

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    he's rich as hell and married to sofia vergara

I think at that point just walking to the car is basically a victory lap

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    if I was rich as hell I'd wear nice clothes is all

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Al Bundy is old. I think he can be forgiven for not having a great fashion sense.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    if I was rich as hell I'd wear nice clothes is all

you know this is a lie

you'd just drape yourself in silks and not give a fuck

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I own one Tommy Bahama shirt
    If I was rich I would own several Tommy Bahama shirts

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    If I were rich I'd dress pretty much exactly the same

I just wouldn't buy all my clothes from Goodwill, and everything would truly fit me

Also maybe everything would be button flies?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Good god I hate button flies.

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    That seems like a strange thing to hate, for some reason

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    Maybe we wouldn't be so quick to judge if button flies had killed our best friend

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I saw some jeans I liked and saw that they were button flies and was like "ugh that seems like such a hassle why would you wear them"

then I tried them on and saw that they make your package look awesome and bought the pair

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I have grown very fond of them recently

• Options
    Keith wrote:
    I saw some jeans I liked and saw that they were button flies and was like "ugh that seems like such a hassle why would you wear them"

then I tried them on and saw that they make your package look awesome and bought the pair

Shit, I never even thought of that

I just dug the aesthetic

• Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    I bought Javen a pair of dark-wash, slim-fitting button-fly jeans

Best purchase I've ever made

(that's a lot of hyphens)

• Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I have never owned a pair of button-fly jeans. I hear people talk them up but I never saw the appeal.

This is the first time I've heard anything about them enhancing the look of a dude's dick though.
    I rely on boxer-briefs for that purpose.