As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Killzone 3] Patches. Patches. PATCHES!

• Options
    JusticeJustice Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Infiltrator's my most survivable class, too. See a person, circle around at a distance, stab stab stab. I'd rate Engineer as most fun (good balance of killing-without-aiming and doing useful team shit) and Tactician as most necessary ("well, if nobody else is going to get the TSP..."). I play Marksman when I'm in a poor mood and want to snipe-grief people, but I suck at staying still. The Medic is the unappreciated mom of the team. I don't want to be an unappreciated mom. I can't aim well enough.

Wish they'd fix the map cycling already.

Justice on
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Justice wrote: »
    Infiltrator's my most survivable class, too. See a person, circle around at a distance, stab stab stab. I'd rate Engineer as most fun (good balance of killing-without-aiming and doing useful team shit) and Tactician as most necessary ("well, if nobody else is going to get the TSP..."). I play Marksman when I'm in a poor mood and want to snipe-grief people, but I suck at staying still. The Medic is the unappreciated mom of the team. I don't want to be an unappreciated mom. I can't aim well enough.

Wish they'd fix the map cycling already.

Other than the ratio of terrible to good maps, what's wrong with the map cycling?

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    Chainsaw WabbitChainsaw Wabbit Rogue Academic Level 12 are not what they seemRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sploozoo wrote: »
    Wow so the "Sharpshooter" made a horrid impression on me. Returning it stat. The sensitivity is waaaaay higher than by just holding the wands in your hand... This must be because the range of movement is all over the place... When I use just the move all the movement is pretty much all in my wrist, not waving the thing all around. Almost think the design should have placed the wand in the stock and not the barrel. Had motion sickness in a game for the first time ever. Also found the button layout very disagreeable.

I've grown to absolutely love the move control setup. Tried going back to the ds3 a few days ago and it seemed practically unplayable.

This was very much my initial impression too. I stuck with it though because hey, I AM HOLDING AN GODDAMN MP-5 IN MY HANDS THIS HAS GOT TO WORK and now I like my Sharp Shooter in a way that is borderline inappropriate. I walk around the house with it over my shoulder, Daniel Craig style:
    quantum_of_solace_ver2_xlg.jpg
    ...OK admittedly, the effect might not be EXACTLY as pictured.

However, it was explained to me in no uncertain terms that I must never, ever refer to it as "Daddy's Little Helper". Actually, that's probably a reasonable demand.

The advice I saw somewhere else (probably here), of turning the deadzone way down, turned out to be the breakthrough for me. That way, it acts more like a mouse in a FPS. When you aim down the sights you end up with a big deadzone anyway, making it easier to pull off precision shots. Definitely not what you want in a CQB situation though, i.e. when you need to light someone the fuck up at point-blank range before they stick a knife in your eye socket.

CR

Chainsaw Wabbit on
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ruiner999 wrote: »
    Sorry, went back through to the first page and read the OP. For some reason it isn't letting me view the clan's link. Any ideas?
    Use the search box, search for Wanghast.

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    Other than the ratio of terrible to good maps, what's wrong with the map cycling?

I mean the DLC maps problem. Turning on the game often goes, Warzone, Salamun Market, back out, Warzone, world full, backout, Warzone, world full, backout, Warzone, Salamun Market, fuck it. Although I'm starting to get a really deep appreciation for Corinth Highway, which is where I lock it when I really want to kill some people not in Salamun Market.

Justice on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Actually, not a bad topic--what's everyone's favorite maps?

Salamun Market was good except I played the shit out of it--now it always seems to end with me sniping the guy at the wasp. Matches also sometimes seem to devolve into fights between the rooftop TSP and the square-room-with-a-cage TSP (I think there's a pair of each on either side of the map).

Bilgarsk is okay; it seems kind of boring, frankly, but I'm not exactly sure why. Ditto Pyrrhus Crater.

Corinth Highway has a good combination of close fighting (in the side rooms) and more open battles. The big problem is that if a team gets both TSPs, the other team is essentially fucked. Although, I think I've seen the team without the TSPs win at least once.

My favorites are probably Mawlr Graveyard and, yeah, Frozen Dam. I should be sick of FD after the beta, but it's still got the best structure in how it allows side-map travel through the buildings, across the open with greater risk, and some satisfying hidden spaces (the pipes system, the area behind the Helghast base, the roof over the ISA base). Mawlr's just very well balanced and also has a more interesting, more intricate tunnel system.

Turbine and Akmir, meh; both let you get a lot of points, but are too closed-in for my taste. I haven't had a match yet in Akmir where the team that starts on the big multi-tier structure didn't get clusterfucked. It seems pretty imbalanced and lacks the tunnels/evasion paths that somewhat redeem Turbine.

Justice on
  • Options
    EstiloEstilo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    BB is my favourite map by far. Corinth and Dam are ok I guess. So so for Graveyard. Pyrrhus and Akmir make my eyes bleed. Fuck those maps. Pyrrhus is the worst by far because in order to leave their spawns each team must first fall out one of two holes in a wall... Makes easy pickings for campers.

Estilo on
  • Options
    KizKiz Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Had this for a while but didn't get around to trying out the MP until last night. Quite enjoying it despite being terrible. Any of you guys still playing? Specifically, anybody in the Australian timezone? This thread slipping back to page 7 doesn't really fill me with confidence. Did the game die out so quickly?

Kiz on
    PSN: Kiz-ziK | Gamertag: KizziK | Steam: Kizzik
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have the same questions, Kiz. I was planning on picking it up around release, posted in the thread, got around to getting a PS3, hesitated on this for a week or two, and then got nervous about the community fizzling out. Still might pick it up, since I loved the Open Beta and need a break from FF13 trophy-chasing.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Yea not a whole lot of clan activity anymore it seems, think the major problem is a lot of people don't like some of the maps that have spawn point/choke point issues as far as balance goes. I pretty much play operations exclusively, which desperately needs more maps, but at least the ones they have are fairly balanced so long as you have a good balance of classes

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Has anyone tried playing this with that sweet looking SMG controller and Move? How's it handle?

Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    greeblegreeble Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    This games multi doesn't have the same staying power as kz2 had for me despite having a much better unlock system.

greeble on
    PSN/steam/battle.net: greeble XBL: GreebleX

Let me tell you about Demon's Souls....
    I’ll tell you what happens in Demon’s Souls when you die. You come back as a ghost with your health capped at half. And when you keep on dying, the alignment of the world turns black and the enemies get harder. That’s right, when you fail in this game, it gets harder. Why? Because fuck you is why.
  • Options
    MistaCreepyMistaCreepy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I found KZ3 multi to be much more enjoyable that KZ2.. mainly becuase I didnt feel I was wading through a pool of molasses.

MistaCreepy on
    PS3: MistaCreepy::Steam: MistaCreepy::360: Dead and I don't feel like paying to fix it.
  • Options
    RubycatRubycat Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I only have two real issues with the online.
    -having the dlc maps makes getting into map rotation servers harder. sometimes even if you specify your map in map selection you end up in a 24/7 no map rotation system-

and brutal melee feels like the most bullshit thing ever, when someone is eating your bullets to just run into your face and poke and slit your throat you get a bit pissed (FUCK infiltrators)

Rubycat on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN: Rubycat3 / NintentdoID: Rubycat
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I don't know whether the hardcore base is fading, but random MP games are still full. Hopefully the new DLC will spur a new wave of interest (and motivate the developers to fix the fucking map rotation bug--supposedly will be next patch, but no date yet). People on the official forums say the two new maps are awesome. I'll definitely spring for them. They're out in the USA tomorrow (the 12th).

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/blog/news/2011-04-05_bring-the-rain.html

Justice on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    The Dev's disinterest in fixing their broken systems has me meh about upcoming content.

JAEF on
  • Options
    KizKiz Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    It's a pity this seems to have died off so quickly, I had a blast playing Killzone 2 MP. That said, due to being an Aussie it's hard to find many people to play with here so I ended up playing that mostly with randoms anyway.

Kiz on
    PSN: Kiz-ziK | Gamertag: KizziK | Steam: Kizzik
  • Options
    BladeOfSanjuroBladeOfSanjuro Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The maps are free if you have Playstation Plus... really its just one map, because damned if I'm going to play Guerilla Warfare.

BladeOfSanjuro on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I'm gonna pick this up (and the DLC, too) tonight, along with a headset. JAEF, I'll request an invite to the clan later on the KZ site, if you're still actively managing that. The fact that the trophies look really manageable has pushed me over the edge, because I'm a trophy whore, and I'm clamoring for some multiplayer shooter action, frustrating imbalances and all.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    I'm gonna pick this up (and the DLC, too) tonight, along with a headset. JAEF, I'll request an invite to the clan later on the KZ site, if you're still actively managing that. The fact that the trophies look really manageable has pushed me over the edge, because I'm a trophy whore, and I'm clamoring for some multiplayer shooter action, frustrating imbalances and all.
    Invite should be finished, check that in-game. Man I love the web site. Have fun man!

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I actually decided to wait until the map rotation bug was fixed before buying Steel Rain. But, check it out, that fix is finally coming next week:

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Announcements-Events/Patch-1-08/td-p/1002017

Woot.

Someone want to explain the advantages of clan play? Is a clan the same thing as a squad? My RL friends don't play KZ (or the PS3 for the most part... just WoW). Does clan/squad play require synchronized timing of play and headsets?

Justice on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Being in a clan just streamlines the ability to see if people are online and invite them to a group. Squads from KZ2 don't exist in KZ3.

JAEF on
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Justice wrote: »
    I actually decided to wait until the map rotation bug was fixed before buying Steel Rain. But, check it out, that fix is finally coming next week:

http://community.killzone.com/t5/Announcements-Events/Patch-1-08/td-p/1002017

Woot.

Someone want to explain the advantages of clan play? Is a clan the same thing as a squad? My RL friends don't play KZ (or the PS3 for the most part... just WoW). Does clan/squad play require synchronized timing of play and headsets?

So how are they going to handle the DLC maps then? Segregate the populations to people who own the DLC and people who don't? Kick people off when a DLC map gets voted for? I hate this crap :x

I was thinking about getting back into this with the new map coming out, but now I think it's time for Killzone 3 to be shelved. :?

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    So how are they going to handle the DLC maps then? Segregate the populations to people who own the DLC and people who don't? Kick people off when a DLC map gets voted for? I hate this crap :x

Well, we'll see how well it works... the dev on the official forum said that the matchmaking software will initially try to get players into games with other players with the same mapsets. The rotation will show only maps that all the players have in common. I wonder if this means that having an uncommon combination of DLC (e.g., only Steel Rain but not Saluman) will get you into semi-empty games--or if it just means you'll be gimping the rotation choices for everyone else who are in the round with you.

To be fair, I can't think of a better way to do it.

KZ3 has its faults for sure, but goddamn it's gorgeous. Also, for some reason, my wife got really into it. (We share the same account, obvs.) I'm gonna max out the MAG demo this week and pick up KZ3 again next Monday with the new fix and the new maps.

Justice on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Double XP weekend starting right the fuck now. Might go play a bit.

JAEF on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Definitely gonna play this a ton tomorrow. Double XP is great, and it sounds like they're going to be doing some more stuff like this.

GMaster7 on
  • Options
    DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I've been thinking about picking this up, it looks very cool. Is the MP at all active? I notice this thread hasn't had a post in like a month so... =/

DarkMecha on
    Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
  • Options
    BladeOfSanjuroBladeOfSanjuro Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The PSN went down, I haven't played since before then. Too many bad maps, not enough map support. Game never should have had a TDM gametype, it made the developers lazy.

BladeOfSanjuro on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Mecha - The PA community and clan have died down, but the KZ community itself is active. You'll always pop right into games, and especially since everyone's been given free PS+, people have picked up the map packs. Some PAers have expressed frustratoin with the maps, but I've had a ton of fun with the MP in general, and the single-player is fun (and gorgeous) to boot. The devs have mentioned upcoming double-xp weekends, so it should be active for some time - I'd say it's worth your consideration, if you're hungry for a fun shooter.

GMaster7 on
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    What's the single player like? I regretted paying full price for Killzone 2 because I never got into the multiplayer and the singleplayer was pretty short. Now that Killzone 3 is starting to come down, I'm considering it for the single player. Is it largely the same kind of game? Ridiculous militaristic soap opera with some awesome set peice battles?

-Loki- on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, that's about right. It's... I don't know how short it is compared to KZ2, but it's definitely under ten hours. A friend and I co-op'd through it in two nights, but we did have an absolute blast, and some of the set-pieces are mind-blowing. If you're only going to play single-player, it's probably a better rental than a purchase, but if/when you can get it below full price, it's worth a playthrough, especially co-op.

GMaster7 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Sorry to double-post, but I think this deserves it, rather than an edit of my last one, if only to bump the thread:

"From the Ashes" pack coming this Tuesday, June 21st, for $4.99 - four maps for five bucks! Here's a link to the PS blog, which has some videos: From the Ashes.

GMaster7 on
  • Options
    DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I ended up picking this up and so far I really like it. Just the kind of gritty scifi shooter I wanted. The MP seems pretty damn cool as well! I like the drones and turrets and stuff.

DarkMecha on
    Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    GMaster7 wrote: »
    Sorry to double-post, but I think this deserves it, rather than an edit of my last one, if only to bump the thread:

"From the Ashes" pack coming this Tuesday, June 21st, for $4.99 - four maps for five bucks! Here's a link to the PS blog, which has some videos: From the Ashes.

Too many packs. What with the PSN downtime, the game was pretty fucking broken until just the last couple weeks. Too bad they couldn't have waited and just released retro + steel rain + ashes at once, so the playerbase would stay together. Hell, probably they should've not released the game itself until they at least had the map rotation fixed.

Justice on
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    anyone around here play the multiplayer in this? i just picked it up on a whim, and wouldnt mind some people to shoot mans with. shoot me a friend request if youre interested, my psn name is the same as my forum name here.

the single player is really damn good so far, anyway.

• Options
    Ah_Pook wrote:
    anyone around here play the multiplayer in this?

I still do, from time to time - it's my go-to multiplayer-on-the-couch shooter. Haven't played for a while, and I'm back to school this week, but you can add me whenever you'd like and we'll try to get some rounds in together. It's definitely a lot of fun. I wish they'd have another double or triple XP weekend! It makes leveling so much easier!

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    i sent you an invite, we should shoot the mans. anyone else whos up for shootings feel free to chime in.

• Options
    edited October 2011
    After Rage turned out to be a crushing disappointment, I came back to Killzone. They've made some good updates, and there still seem to be plenty of players, so I wanted to bump the thread.

Patch 1.12:
    CAREERS:

Changed Marksman’s scramble ability into an active ability – The marksman scramble ability now needs to be activated and deactivated via the d-pad, and has a cooldown period.
    Increased tracking response for engineer turrets – The turn speed of turrets has been increased, allowing them to track players more easily.
    Increased armor for engineer turrets (30%) - Turrets can still be destroyed by a single explosion from a grenade or missile launcher.

WEAPONS:

Improved StA-2 Battle Pistol - Detonation time for the StA-2 Battle Pistol’s grenade is shorter, and the damage it deals is more severe.

MAPS:

Added realtime projector to MP15 Radec Academy – A realtime projector has been added to the theater room, projecting onto the large wall with two doors.

SOUND:

Toned down overly enthusiastic death screams – Aieeeeaaargh!

MATCHES:

Increased mission points in Warzone – There is more of an incentive to go after mission objectives now.
    Doubled cooldown time on mortars – Cooldown time was increased from 30 to 60 seconds to avoid spamming the Search & Destroy mission area.
    Fixed tournaments not ending as soon as one clan leaves.
    Fixed clans being able to rejoin games that were already finished – Clans used these exploits to boost their game wins and climb the leaderboards.
    Reduced wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 60 to 45 seconds.
    Reduced pre-game wait time at end of the round – The wait time was brought down from 30 to 20 seconds.

INTERFACE:

Added menu option to disable Sixaxis-only actions – Sixaxis-only actions can now be switched off in the menu, so players only have to press ‘O’ to start an action. This will make Killzone 3 more accessible to disabled players.
    Added map name to spawn screen – The map name can be seen in the top left, under the titles.

Patch 1.11:
    The patch list reads as follows:

Freezing after respawn will be fixed in 1.11
    Voice chat for Squads now works properly. If checked, you can only hear and talk to players within you own squad.
    Co-Op Campaign - Pyhrrus Evac - Ground Zero - Fixed a Hang at the start of a cutscene.
    Fixed a bug in Custom Games - Body Count - When target was set to 300, only '50' kills were required to end the round. The range has now been changed from "50" "75" "100" "200" "300" to "50" "75" "100" "150" "200" and "250".
    MAWLR Graveyard - Operations - During the second objective, the user could access areas of the map that should only be accessible once the objective is completed. This has been fixed.
    Bilgarsk Boulevard: Fixed a collision issue at the HGH base
    Stahl Arms – Graphics glitch with the two large pipes hanging in mid-air in the centre of the map.

Patch 1.10:
    NEW FEATURES

Custom Games, Part 2. Additional information can be found at the bottom of the article, but it will include: choosing abilities, weapons and careers, as well as toggling functionality such as ribbons, skills and explosives.
    Squad Only Chat. This is still an experimental feature and may not always function as expected.
    Playing Audio/Music from your PS3 during MP games.
    Marksman Improvements:
    Cloak rippling effect has been increased.
    Cloak now ripples with increased intensity when firing non silenced weapons.
    Transition from uncloaked to cloaked has been extended.
    A cloak fade transition between moving and not-moving has been introduced (player no longer snaps out of view).
    Distance Indicator for off-screen medics.
    Matchmaking. We will now make players switch faction automatically at the end of a round if teams are unbalanced. Note that this will only affect players that are not in a squad or that have sent an invite to create a squad, and that it will not happen at all in Clan games or Custom Games.
    You can now only submit another grief report for the same person if at least 7 minutes have elapsed since the previous one.

BUG FIXES

Single Player Campaign

Icy Incursion/Providence Bay: Cutscene between last two sections has overlapping audio.

Botzone

Stahl Arms: Fixed Helghast Bots running into the ISA basecamp to get killed by base turrets.

User Interface

Silent Footsteps icon skill now displays properly.
    Updated invitation messages for squad invites.
    Clans: Tournament boards for 'All Time' now update properly.
    Player's PSN ID is shown in the lobby instead of the PS3 console's user name.
    Fixed the Statistics screen - progression bars update properly now.
    Implemented a minimum match count (15 matches) for Clans to enter the Leaderboard.

Multiplayer

Improved performance on Salamun Market.
    Fixed an issue where a squad invite would send players to the wrong squad.
    Clans: Fixed a crash upon entering a clan match and immediately quitting the match.
    When entitled to the '3 unlock points' bonus multiple times you'll now receive all those unlock points at once instead of only 3 each time you log in.
    Exoskeletons no longer look broken after repairing them and getting in.
    Some audio fixes for Brutal Melee.
    Fixed several graphical glitches.
    Fixed several collision issues and spots where players were able to escape the bounds of the map - in Kaznan Jungle, Pyrrhus Crater, Akmir Snowdrift, Bilgarsk Boulevard, MAWLR Graveyard and Blood Gracht.
    Akmir Snowdrift: Fixed issues where ISA members were able to reach the Helghast basecamp and also reach the second objective area, during the first round of Operations.
    MAWLR Graveyard: Fixed an issue where ISA sentry drones would crash en route to the spawn location.
    Stahl Arms: Altered the boundaries for the western capture point to make them more realistic.
    The Junkyard: Fixed a couple of ammo crates that were unreachable from certain sides.
    Frozen Dam: Fixed the issue of ISA players being able to deliver the speaker through the floor by jumping on top of an ammo crate.

CUSTOM GAMES DESCRIPTION

Missions

Warzone Mission Timers can now be altered. Added times varying from 4 to 60 minutes for missions.
    Guerrilla Warfare received additional options to the Kill Count: 10, 25, 75, 100 and 200 kills.
    Scavenge and Retrieve were removed from the Warzone game mode list, as it is not playable in Warzone.

Unlocks
    This is a new field where you can choose options for Unlocks. The three options are:

As Unlocked (Default): This will take the career unlocks you've earned online and give you access to them in the custom games.
    Lock All: Nothing is unlocked, simulating what a player would see if they started the game at Rank 1 with no unlock points.
    Unlock All: Everything is unlocked, as it is in Botzone.
    Custom Unlocks: Configure Unlocks the way you want them.

Careers

By default all careers are 'ON'. You can turn every career 'ON' or 'OFF' that, but one career must be selectable at all times.

Settings
    Other game settings can be configures here. Options available to you are:

Primary Weapons: Choose between All Weapons/Only Rank 1 Weapons/Rank 1 & 2 Weapons.
    Secondary Weapons: Choose between All Weapons/Only Rank 1 Weapons/Rank 1 & 2 Weapons. Please note that this will be grayed out if 'Lock All' is selected under Career Unlocks.
    Primary Abilities: Choose between All Abilities/Only Rank 1 Abilities/Rank 1 & 2 Abilities.
    Secondary Abilities: Choose between All Abilities/Only Rank 1 Abilities/Rank 1 & 2 Abilities. Please note that this will be grayed out if 'Lock All' is selected under Career Unlocks.
    Explosives: Choose between All Explosives/Grenades Only /Prox. Mines Only/None.
    Friendly Fire: Choose ON or OFF.
    Skills: Choose ON or OFF.
    Ribbons: Choose ON or OFF.
    Melee: Choose ON or OFF. This can turn off all forms of Melee, including Brutal Melee and Rifle Butts.

Enhanced Mission Settings

Each mission mode in Warzone has an additional setting to configure:

Assassination - Survive Time: This will add 2, 3, 4 and 5 minutes.
    Search and Retrieve - Speaker Returns: This will allow for additional or less returns (1, 2, 4 and 5 returns).
    Search and Destroy - Diffuse-Place Explosive Time: This will allow for a modifier to adjust the time (half time, double time, triple time).
    Bodycount - Kill Count in Warzone: This will allow for additional kills (50, 75, 100 or 200).
    Capture and Hold - Capture Points: This will allow for more or less points needed to win.

;TLDR: Engineer turrets get better armor, scanning, and the battle pistol is now actually useful (bigger explosions, more damage). Marksman can finally control the scramble ability, but also has more rippling animations when moving and when shooting while cloaked. More custom games options--still unranked. Also, the new Warzone maps are a lot of fun. Supposedly the game is supposed to move players so each side has roughly equal numbers, but I've still been in a couple imbalanced games.

Justice on
  • Options
    If my damn PS3 wasn't broken I'd probably try it out again.