As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ouendan, Elite Beat, and Jump Super/Ultimate Stars

TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
Who has em, who is bringing them? These are my favorite, but slightly more obscure, DS games. This year I'm really trying to be social at PAX. I have been to every PAX so far, but in the past have been really put off by how weird some of the people are.

Usually I have been busy working in a booth or some other random act, but this year its all about meeting some gamers and having fun.

So who has these excellent games from the Land of the Rising Sun? I gotta meet up with some of you all.

TrainwreckX on

• jay427jay427 Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I will most defintely have EBA and both Ouendan games. I haven't played the first one yet though. Will also be playing lots of Puzzle Quest, MKDS, and Tetris DS. I'm really hoping that PAX will have enough Tetris players to get a 20 person match going!!

jay427 on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I think I'll pick up EBA and Ouendan 2 before PAX, maybe even while I'm there.

Even though it failed last year, I still want to get some infinite Band Brothers songs going.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • TrainwreckXTrainwreckX Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, I will totally snag Band Brothers if you guys wanna put on a concert :)

TrainwreckX on
  • QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Oh yeah. I picked up EBA a week ago and I'm looking forward to what multiplayer has to offer.

QuizMaster on
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I need to pick up EBA, mostly just for the fact that it cracks me up every time I watch someone else play it... that and when they let me play, I don't want to stop.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • AydrAydr Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I just got Ouendan 2 a couple of days ago, and I know I'll be bringing that. Maybe the others if I get either of them.

Aydr on
This discussion has been closed.