As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Pre-PAX Hookah Meetup

13»

• pillarofdawnpillarofdawn Registered User regular
    Also I posted our meetup on neogaf so hopefully that'll draw some poeple to our shindig :P

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite thread on the forums.
    shameless bump

• koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Got invited by my co-worker, I'm definitely going to try to make it although I'm betting my group will be boring and not wanna go, so I may be solo. I've never done any pre, post or during PAX meet up, so I'm excited!

location! location! bees!
  • GamingGoddessGamingGoddess Profesh Nerd Phoenix, AZRegistered User regular
    I might only stay til like 8-8:30 :/ my boyfriends cousin flies in at 9pm

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    "Pictochat? No. Dicktochat!"
  • UbaUba WARegistered User regular
    Not sure if this was answered but WA/Seattle DOES have hookah bars (no booze of course), been to 2 here myself.

Sad for the lack of stoner love lol, no public place is gonna let you smoke that in their establishment though haha. Some of them make us look bad but I'm medically licensed, full time college student, and father of 2, I work HARD and I don't drink.

Great idea though guys, have fun! Wish I could make it. SO excited for pax!!!

The witch stands before you now, Burning in demon light, Condemned to serve the black, It cares now for your cries, You fall before it now, Grovel with your last breath, Your god can't save your soul, GAZE INTO THE FACE OF DEATH!

Warhammer: Lizardmen
    Warmachine: Cryx
    Uba wrote:

If you happen to have the time, you should stop by! The more the merrier!

Time off[x] Fri-Mon Badges[x] Hotel[x] Plane tickets[x] Pre-Pax plans[TBA] Cosplay[in progress]
    Uba wrote:
    Not sure if this was answered but WA/Seattle DOES have hookah bars (no booze of course), been to 2 here myself.

Sad for the lack of stoner love lol, no public place is gonna let you smoke that in their establishment though haha. Some of them make us look bad but I'm medically licensed, full time college student, and father of 2, I work HARD and I don't drink.

It's not that we hate stoners, just that I didn't want the thread to devolve into hey lets only talk weed :P

koleypunch wrote:
    Got invited by my co-worker, I'm definitely going to try to make it although I'm betting my group will be boring and not wanna go, so I may be solo. I've never done any pre, post or during PAX meet up, so I'm excited!

I think that was my brother....

• chupamiubrechupamiubre Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Hey guys just a heads up I and roughly 11 odd crawl attendees will be showing up at this shindig around 10:45ish.

Sorry i thought these guys served booze.

chupamiubre on
    <ZeroHourHero> I have a tiny penis
    <Qs23> I just need to get my dicks in a row
    <prox> i work for dicks
    #paforums_pax, all about the dicks.
    Hey guys just a heads up I and roughly 11 odd crawl attendees will be showing up at this shindig around 10:45ish.

Get drunk then come :D

• chupamiubrechupamiubre Registered User regular

Get drunk then come :D

Not a bad idea its around the area of the crawl and if enough people think it's a good idea it will probably happen.

<ZeroHourHero> I have a tiny penis
    <Qs23> I just need to get my dicks in a row
    <prox> i work for dicks
    #paforums_pax, all about the dicks.
    Yea I mean it's gonna be a fun time for all, drunk or not. (this post was pretty much another shameful bump)

• koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    koleypunch wrote:

I think that was my brother....

I think so, too. Hello, brother-of-Erik! I'm Koley!

location! location! bees!
    sigh there is a chance I will not be attending at all. I dont know if I want to spend 35 bucks just to be there for a half hour :/ I dont know yet

• BoomerjinksBoomerjinks Denver, ColoradoRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I am soooo coming to this if I can remember.

You tell 'em I'm postin'! And Hell's postin' with me!
    c3hBq.jpg
    Check out Colorado Movie Cars! It's amazing!
    Remember boomer! Write it down :P

• kingmobkingmob Registered User regular
    I'm going to PAX solo and it will be my first time. PAX virgin.
    I'll show up If you guys share the love. I don't want to be the kid in the corner!

• edg2000edg2000 Registered User regular
    sigh there is a chance I will not be attending at all. I dont know if I want to spend 35 bucks just to be there for a half hour :/ I dont know yet

Im sure if you just show up and pay the $5 to get in, you can smoke on someones bowl even if its for half an hour.

kingmob wrote:
    I'll show up If you guys share the love. I don't want to be the kid in the corner!

Love will be abundant! I'm 100.1% positive you will find someone to kick it with to pop your PAX cherry :)

Enforcer Years: P10 P11 P15 W16 W17
    7 PAX veteran
    I'll definitely try to stop by, since my friend will be there as well. Man, less than a week. I'm so excited to meet you all!

P.S. I'm terribly shy, so you'll have to coax words out of my face.

kingmob wrote:

Nah we are all just the anti social stereotypes you hear about from hollywood. We all are gonna have our own corners :P But yea seriously dude it's gonna be an awesome time with games and good people!

• edg2000edg2000 Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Lol I guess ill be the loud one then! And ill definatly make you say something!

Plus ill be the one wearing the prime 2010 enforcer shirt

edg2000 on
    Enforcer Years: P10 P11 P15 W16 W17
    7 PAX veteran
    AH crap we're gonna have to behave we have an enforcer :P

• kingmobkingmob Registered User regular
    I won't be able to make it Thurs without a hotel room. I've been trying for a hotel share in the thread but no luck yet.
    If anyone has a floor I might be able to sleep on Thursday night, I would put some money your way.

• heinekevheinekev Registered User regular
    So I suck and didn't see this before hand. Thoughts on a post-pax repeat sunday evening?

• IDS3RemixIDS3Remix Registered User regular
    Well, it's been over a month since this happened, and I just now gotta say, thank you to everyone that came out. It was great meeting all of you, and I'm sure that we'll most likely be having the same gathering going on next year, if more people are interested in making this an annual thing. Just wish I had pictures from the event, forgot to take any! :P Oh well...

Till next year, people! PAX PRIME 2012!