As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Council of Thieves 5th and 6th Party Recruitment (Closed and Chosen! Thanks for applying!)

13»

• tahltwotahltwo Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    just quickly reviewed... that glowing green text on baby blue background (spoiler example) convention hurts my eyes, and is barely legible :-(

the light blue paragraph ("seventy years ago,...") beneath it too! do you guys have special spectacles to read this stuff in those colors?

if i end up participating, it's gonna take some getting used to to the prismatic spray of text :-D

tahltwo on
    oh, dear... i don't have enough dice for this damage.
  • QedQed Registered User regular
    So, the color scheme is changed with the new forums, but the color coding idea is still there...

I'm sure there's a re-primer somewhere...

Hertzog Torr in The Council of Thieves: IC OOC
  • FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    Qed wrote:
    So, the color scheme is changed with the new forums, but the color coding idea is still there...

I'm sure there's a re-primer somewhere...

Indeed there is!

• TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    And the vote is in. Sorry for the delays, but the vile forces that was work decided to detain me longer than I expected. So, on to the nominees...

First off, I'd like to post the top five nominees that I thought were quite good enough that it nearly made it impossible to choose a single pick from them (they were that good). Naturally, I was focusing more upon character detail and fluff, as well as (possible) character interactions with the original crew, rather than on actual mechanics, and as such, here are our nominees:

Nominees:
    1) Eldon Keothi, Half-Elf Warlock -- Motleyboi99
    2) Yuren Tylis, Elf Avenger -- Grog
    3) Kaga Lightfoot , Elf Seeker -- Slayerfalcon
    4) Calleigh Farras , Human Wizard -- Hiatus132
    5) Lyra Silverhand, Halfling Fighter -- Tmoiy

I was actually quite impressed by some of the submissions, but like I said before, I considered these five stood out from the rest. Of course, only 2 of the 5 will make it into the game, and as such, let's welcome our two winners...

Winner Number 1: Calliegh Farras, Human Wizard- by (Hiatus132) Congrats!

--and--

Winner Number 2: Yuren Tylis- by (Grog) Congrats!

The winner should receive a PM soon (regarding the PC's wish list). As for the rest, I thank you for your participation and submissions. They were all great. But, in the end, only two would make it. But once again, I thank you.

TiamatZ on
  • Motleyboi99Motleyboi99 Registered User regular
    What is this? My bribery! Cunning deception! Freshly baked cupcakes! All for nothing!

In all seriousness though great job to all who applied, and an extra congrats to those who won. It was awesome applying, and may this be the best game of all time!

• GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    Wow, such a high standard of apps I'm honestly surprised I got in. Hopefully we'll see some of those characters show up elsewhere.

• SlayerfalconSlayerfalcon Registered User regular
    Congrats to Hiatus and Grog for getting in, looking forward to seeing how the story plays out with them.

• tahltwotahltwo Registered User regular
    gm, are you running other campaigns that are recruiting?

oh, dear... i don't have enough dice for this damage.
  • TiamatZTiamatZ Ghost puns The Banette of my existenceRegistered User regular
    tahltwo wrote:
    gm, are you running other campaigns that are recruiting?

Not at the moment, though keep an eye here in the forums. There's bound to be another recruitment going on sometime.

• TmoiyTmoiy Registered User regular
    Many congratulations to the winners!

• Hiatus132Hiatus132 Registered User regular
    Thanks, everyone! Here's hoping I can help keep it an interesting read for you all :D