As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

hasty [chat]

1919293949597»

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Fuck Sam Carter.
    "Hey, JC, got some ammo for you."
    "Yeah, I killed a lot of dudes back there"
    "You had a body count that would make Hitler weep? No bullets for you, Denton!"

Goddamnit, asshole, I need the ammo because I used all mine to kill those guys in the last mission!

Oh yeah fuck that. Listen UNATCO: welcome to a pvp server. If it's red, it's dead.

I've been drinking a lot less in this playthrough than my original. My dude was a raging alcoholic the first time.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    That first level in Deus Ex really is a chore.

• Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    desc wrote:
    Fuck Sam Carter.

Goddamnit, asshole, I need the ammo because I used all mine to kill those guys in the last mission!

Oh yeah fuck that. Listen UNATCO: welcome to a pvp server. If it's red, it's dead.

I've been drinking a lot less in this playthrough than my original. My dude was a raging alcoholic the first time.

Does that do anything? For me, Fourties are just something I keep on accidentally picking up and then making me wonder why I don't have room in my inventory for a health kit.

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Mori, I don't understand your post. :(

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    Feral wrote:
    Mori, I don't understand your post. :(

Perhaps my bad. I thought you were being sarcastic, and I'm like "oh, I wasn't trying to brag or act like you should have done the same thing."

desc wrote:
    Fuck Sam Carter.

Does that do anything? For me, Fourties are just something I keep on accidentally picking up and then making me wonder why I don't have room in my inventory for a health kit.

No, doesn't do anything; just wobbles your vision. I just got into the habit of getting blackout drunk in game right before firefights and it seemed to work out okay. Cigarettes stabilize your hands though, as I recall? So if you snagged the sniper rifle and aren't all cybered out, a quick puff of a Laramie will set you right.

desc wrote:
    desc wrote:
    Fuck Sam Carter.

No, doesn't do anything; just wobbles your vision. I just got into the habit of getting blackout drunk in game right before firefights and it seemed to work out okay. Cigarettes stabilize your hands though, as I recall? So if you snagged the sniper rifle and aren't all cybered out, a quick puff of a Laramie will set you right.

Oh awesome. I put an ungodly amount of points into Rifles, but my sniper aiming is still rough. Thanks for the tip!

• ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    Prod will always be the best weapon. One charge takes down any person, I believe. Keep a GEP gun handy and you don't need anything else.

Except the Dragon Sword.

JKKaAGp.png
  • RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    one of these days I really need to give Mass Effect another chance. I always get as far as the Citadel and then just lose interest.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
    one of these days I really need to give Mass Effect another chance. I always get as far as the Citadel and then just lose interest.

Aha! Now I remember. This was mentioned the time I was talking about quitting Deus Ex again, and I was like "oh yeah, sometimes really amazing games have really shitty beginnings."

• Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Shameful Nerd Confession:

I only played the demo for Deus Ex.

I will not be taking questions, thank you.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    There are really only two things you need to do on the Citadel; after that, you can go to Therum if you want.

Oh awesome. I put an ungodly amount of points into Rifles, but my sniper aiming is still rough. Thanks for the tip!

Happy shootin'!
    250px-Laramiecigarretes.jpg

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Someone post a funny comic.

221858705_5BFXM-L-2.jpg

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.