As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pre-PAX Parkour!

2»

• SfiodshSfiodsh Registered User regular
    Can't wait for tomorrow, but i'm still making preperations. DAMN the bus routes

Pax '11 Attendee, I'll find my sig later
    How long will this go? I'm planning bus routes and i would like to know. Thanks

• rythos42rythos42 Registered User regular
    We've got the instructor until 3pm. I've got nothing else to do until about 5pm, so if there are people hanging around, I'll probably be at the park jumping around until then (or until my muscles tell me that it's time to go...). You can stay or go at any time, as you desire.

Last year I think we ended at about 5pm, with 3 of us working on our tired-ass precision jumps for the last hour.

Good cause I planned to leave at 5. Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Dan-ODan-O Registered User regular
    Thanks to Rythos for getting this together! Even an old guy like me learned new things.

For any parkour fans at PAX who missed this, do wander outside the convention hall to the Freeway Park - it's a concrete jungle-gym for parkour.

• rythos42rythos42 Registered User regular
    Thanks everyone who came along - I had a great time, and I'm hoping to do something similar next year :). I think the worst part of the afternoon was that I was so tired after 2 hours of lesson that I couldn't just play around :P.

I took a couple photos of people (when I wasn't busy drilling skills...) and I'll have them posted shortly.