As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Kris and Scott Show, Ep. 2 - Family: Aug. 23, 2011

2»

• planebulbplanebulb Registered User new member
    I love the new show guys's! Really! I don't even mind that you're basically ripping off shows like "Curb Your Enthusiasm" and "Arrested Development"... and "Always Sunny..." Because the "S&K Show" is funny enough to feel original (enough). Though I would suggest changing the theme music... that's cutting it a little close. May I suggest Jessie J's - "Price Tag"?! If you can afford it...

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    super glad i ordered the dvd for this

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    This is really, really great

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Can we still donate to the Kickstarter even though the show has been kickstarted

6F32U1X.png
  • vin11d7vin11d7 Registered User new member
    amazing, please make moar soon!

• FandeathisFandeathis Registered User regular
    While it didn't have me laughing as hard as the pilot, it was still pretty damn good.

You fuck wit' Die Antwoord, you fuck wit' da army.
  • nearlysobernearlysober Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Willeth wrote:
    Does that tree have graffiti on it that says 'you are so lame'? Why is that?
    Fremont is just wacky like that.

The thumbs up & overly happy wave after the "He's gay right?" conversation had me laughing out loud.

Pleased that my name got a nice corner spot on one of the special thanks pages... that's right ladies, I'm in show business.

nearlysober on
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    so I just watched this, it was great

the go gurt commercial threw me, though. I didn't even know that stuff still existed.

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    langly sometimes you need yogurt but you just dont have a spoon okay

• AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    The thumbs up & overly happy wave after the "He's gay right?" conversation had me laughing out loud.

Pleased that my name got a nice corner spot on one of the special thanks pages... that's right ladies, I'm in show business.

I'm just jealous of Meyers and Rodriguez who got to be the bread in a Khoo sandwich... or Khoowich if you will.

WNskB.jpg
  • ZachfiveZachfive Registered User new member
    edited August 2011
    Excellent show! Scott's dad is one funny mo-fo'er...

[EDIT:] Also, get a FB page for the show going already, so's we can spread it around...

+++ End of Line +++

Zachfive on
    "You know what they say about love and war...?"
    "Yeah, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war."
  • GalacticGalactic Registered User regular
    That fight made me laugh harder than anything else in 2011 so far.

^_-;

Too Galactic for you.
  • DekuStickDekuStick Registered User regular
    I really liked the use of the word crisp.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    DekuStick wrote:
    I really liked the use of the word Krisp.

• DarricDarric Santa MonicaRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote:
    THIS SHOW IS SO GOOD

Scott's Dad's story about his Anosmia is so great because it is prettymuch exactly what happened with me and my family. I faked it because I didn't think anyone would believe me and it was weird and I had never heard of anyone else with the same thing, nobody even ever knows the word for it.

Anosmia. You know ... like shnozmia.

• runaway_pancakerunaway_pancake Registered User regular
    This was hysterical and Scott's dad owns.

And you can tell he's awesome before he even says anything. You just look and him and you think, "Yes. That is a cool old guy."

• AshokaAshoka A Hub subforum that works? Registered User regular
    A little off topic I know, I'm sorry, but oh my god I just starting watching the sneak peak upcoming episode from PAX and had to stop I was laughing so damn hard. This series is so full of Very Good Thing I can't even. Infinite thumbs up to S&K. Only thing that could possibly make it even better would be some Erika... but I think my head might very well explode.

WNskB.jpg
  • bobsbarricadesbobsbarricades Registered User regular
    i laughed so much, my goodness. I'm so glad the kickstarter donations came through and this is really happening. SOOOOO EXCITED! and I just can't hide it =)

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Is the Scott and Kris show going to update weekly? If so which day?

• faitsfaits a panda eating cake seattleRegistered User regular
    friday

except for blams once a month

faits.png
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Ashoka wrote:
    A little off topic I know, I'm sorry, but oh my god I just starting watching the sneak peak upcoming episode from PAX and had to stop I was laughing so damn hard. This series is so full of Very Good Thing I can't even. Infinite thumbs up to S&K. Only thing that could possibly make it even better would be some Erika... but I think my head might very well explode.

Oh yes, oh my god I saw this live at their PAX panel, and we were fucking dying. Mike "plays" such a good asshole role, it is unbelievable. Cannot wait to see that episode, and I hope they do the exact same thing but with Jerry.

• Indica1Indica1 Registered User regular
    Holy crap that was funny. The lowercase i line fucking killed me.

If the president had any real power, he'd be able to live wherever the fuck he wanted.
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    Houk wrote:
    Ashoka wrote:

Oh yes, oh my god I saw this live at their PAX panel, and we were fucking dying. Mike "plays" such a good asshole role, it is unbelievable. Cannot wait to see that episode, and I hope they do the exact same thing but with Jerry.

No, no. Jerry is fucking creepily desperate for friends. That's how that works.

@vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • KaimakaKaimaka Registered User regular
    I am eagerly await the next episode of the Kris and Scott Show and the eventual DVD. In the mean time I feel it is important we take the time to reflect on why Aviators are the superior sunglasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ZGD7SA5cg

2bas2j6qpsiv.gif
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3349-7357-2013
    3DS Friend code: 3093 8504 2352
  • MikeRyuMikeRyu Registered User regular
    This show
    Houk wrote:
    Ashoka wrote:

I can't wait to see this.

The little look Kris gives at the end is my favourite part.

The lower case "i" was hilarious, but sadly a little too close to home for me.

Ranmasig5.png
  • MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    So there will be a new ep this friday?

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
  • faitsfaits a panda eating cake seattleRegistered User regular
    no, the schedule got changed. Blams and the kris and scott show share the tuesday slot.

faits.png
  • Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    oh goodness this is amazing

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • MorblitzMorblitz Registered User regular
    Argh, so the new episode won't be out until next tuesday? But the tuesday just passed was much... earlier.

3DS Pokemon Y Friend Code: 0645 5780 8920
    Please shoot me a PM if you add me so I know to add you back.
    jeez my life is less amazing because I'm lacking more KaSSaKs.... lol or SaKKaSs?
    Morblitz wrote:
    Argh, so the new episode won't be out until next tuesday? But the tuesday just passed was much... earlier.

i know man...i know...

so when the heck do new episodes go live? it's been like 3 weeks hasnt it?

• LumenadducereLumenadducere Registered User regular
    I'm wondering as well. It's been several weeks and we have no news. Anyone able to tell us what the schedule is and when we can expect a new episode?

• GospreyGosprey Registered User regular
    oh my god i don't think i can wait much longer, and i really need to go to the toilet.

• agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Kris posted the schedule on his blog yesterday:

Hi guys — we have had a lot of comments and confusion as far as when the Blamimations and Kris and Scott Show air at Penny Arcade TV. They’re still once every month, but they’ve moved to Tuesdays instead of Fridays.

Last Tuesday you saw Blamimation Episode 2 with MC Frontalot.
    This week on Tuesday you got nothin’.
    Next Tuesday you’ll see the next episode of Kris and Scott’s Scott and Kris Show.
    Tuesday after that, nothin’ again. Ice cold, nothin’ doin’, take a breather.
    Tuesday after that one, it’s the next Blam.
    Following Tuesday: you guessed it. Blank screen. Sad day.
    But the next Tuesday again: Scott and Kris Show!
    And on and on like that! It’s not that hard. It’s not that confusing now, is it? We’ll find a way to articulate this differently.

tl;dr: Blams and K&SS&KS are each once a month (so you get one or the other every two weeks). Next K&SS&KS is next Tuesday.

agilemania on
  • agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    edited September 2011
    FYI there are now RSS feeds and a posted schedule for PATV. There's a feed for all the shows as well as a feed for each individual series.

All shows: http://penny-arcade.com/feed/show
    K&SS&KS: http://penny-arcade.com/feed/show/kris-and-scotts-scott-and-kris-show

agilemania on
  • BuchoBucho One careful pwner Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I couldn't help noticing that this show is magnificent.

And oh look, two other episodes I haven't seen yet. This morning just got magical.

Bucho on