As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How come old [CHAT]s are always in black & white?

1107108109110111113»

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    okay got my ipad 2

what should i download.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    I need to watch Highlander at some point.

I feel it's probably one of those kind of good bad films I'd enjoy.

Just remember: there are no sequels.

But... H2 boggled my mind!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    If you could give me a stick I could put in my mouth, light and suck things out of I'd do that instead of smoking. It's the whole ritual not just the nicotine.

http://www.electricnicotine.com/

Hmmmmmmmno. Does not seem appealing at all.

Dunno why.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    I am going to drink alcohol tonight, I think

meeeeeeeee tooooooooooooooo. Tanqueray 10 like a boss.

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Just found out my cousin (the non-fuck up one) got straight Cs and 1 B.

Ouch, that's tanked any hope of her getting into the school she wanted to.

• Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    TL,DR wrote:
    You're legally allowed to take 15 minute breaks in addition to a 30 minute unpaid lunch for most full-time work days.

This varies by state, just so you know.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

I'M ALSO GOING TO DO THIS.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Hello Goodbye are an awesome band to see. The singer was completely trashed and still excellent. He also said we were a beautiful crowd and he want to make ivory statues of us made out of hair and wrap them in paper.

Then Paramore came on and it was alright.

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    If you could give me a stick I could put in my mouth, light and suck things out of I'd do that instead of smoking. It's the whole ritual not just the nicotine.
    Well, you can't light a pixie stick, but . . .

can't or shouldn't

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular

rum for me, I think

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    TehSloth wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    man, I wish somebody in this game would have warned that I would need the upgrade that lets me punch through walls if I want to be stealthy

Hmm, I haven't really gotten anywhere yet where it's required for that, but I'm just on the first major boss.

He is a dumb, why is everything else in that game extraordinarily easy on the hardest difficulty thus far, but the boss is all like, have some instead death grenades, everywhere.

I haven't gotten that far yet

but I'm at a place where it seems like my only options are to break through some back walls or to charge into a wide, open room full of guys

There is always another way, padawan. Tell me where you are if you are on the first mission.
    because i think you are right before the hostages, in that case you go down the stairs then duck behind the stairs and go into a grate. you will see what i mean after you go for a long time in the tunnel.

OnTheLastCastle on
  • Options

rum for me, I think

you may pop in our vent channel and salute us as princes of the universe.

• Options
    Here we arrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. born to be kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggsssssssssssssssss

(i need a nap)

• Options
    because I hate everyone in earshot I am going to put my little sister's playlist on

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    TehSloth wrote:
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    man, I wish somebody in this game would have warned that I would need the upgrade that lets me punch through walls if I want to be stealthy

Hmm, I haven't really gotten anywhere yet where it's required for that, but I'm just on the first major boss.

He is a dumb, why is everything else in that game extraordinarily easy on the hardest difficulty thus far, but the boss is all like, have some instead death grenades, everywhere.

I haven't gotten that far yet

but I'm at a place where it seems like my only options are to break through some back walls or to charge into a wide, open room full of guys

There is always another way, padawan. Tell me where you are if you are on the first mission.
    because i think you are right before the hostages, in that case you go down the stairs then duck behind the stairs and go into a grate. you will see what i mean after you go for a long time in the tunnel.

I'm not on the first mission

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    okay got my ipad 2

what should i download.

Evernote
    epicurious
    hulu plus
    netflix
    dictionary.com
    yelp
    dropbox
    FLIPBOARD
    Kindle
    Windowshop
    Heritage fotopedia
    World of Goo (costs monies)

• Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    Clancy Brown has the best voice.

• Options
    Well, do what I said anyway. I bet it works.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Why is it that things only come out of the woodwork when it's really inconvenient? :?

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    My grandma is still in the hospital, her blood count has stabilized some, but she's low on potassium, apparently. She's been asleep the whole day, today. I have no idea how exactly serious things are, but, she most likely has internal bleeding but the doctors haven't ran any tests to figure out exactly how. They have a 'do not resuscitate' order in place, and I don't know why. She's in an isolation room apparently because of the potential for infection. My parents have more or less been continually rebuffing my stated desire to pay her a visit. I don't even know what hospital she is at.

I hate this feeling of useless futility so much.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Passerbye wrote:
    At home now, dealing with the fallout of my sister's low self esteem.

Oh dear. Did her test results come back?

Yes. She got 4 As, 6 Bs and a C. However none of her As were in the sciences, which she thought she did well in, especially biology. We suspect she spent so much time in the coursework for performing arts she couldn't spend enough time on the others.

So we're discussing what she's taking for A Levels, as she has to decide tomorrow, and the only choice for certain is biology. Almost everything else we suggest she seems to have pre-emptively decided she'll be terrible at them, even physics and chemistry. We also suspect this is partly what happened: She convinced herself she was no good, so her grade was lower. Her self esteem is almost dogmatically low. Any attempt to reassure that she's not stupid or ugly or fat is met with an automatic "But I am", which is really frustrating.

Urgh, how do I help this girl out? :(

• Options
    Haphazard wrote:
    Clancy Brown has the best voice.

I swear he is David Sarif in Deus Ex but I can't find confirmation of that.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TL,DR wrote:
    You're legally allowed to take 15 minute breaks in addition to a 30 minute unpaid lunch for most full-time work days.

This varies by state, just so you know.

In VA, it's 10 minutes for every 4 hours worked as all that's required by law.

A half-hour or hour lunch is considered a fringe benefit.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I should drink tonight. But it would probably make my DMing sloppy.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    @Haphazard - make us a new chat!

spool32 is backup.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    My grandma is still in the hospital, her blood count has stabilized some, but she's low on potassium, apparently. She's been asleep the whole day, today. I have no idea how exactly serious things are, but, she most likely has internal bleeding but the doctors haven't ran any tests to figure out exactly how. They have a 'do not resuscitate' order in place, and I don't know why. She's in an isolation room apparently because of the potential for infection. My parents have more or less been continually rebuffing my stated desire to pay her a visit. I don't even know what hospital she is at.

I hate this feeling of useless futility so much.

Are you a grown person? If so, you might want to visit regardless of what your parents say.

This discussion has been closed.