As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Best Western Loyal Inn

RollandRolland Registered User new member
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
Anyone else staying at the Best Western Loyal Inn at eighth and bell? The people I'm staying with are boring and I want to hang out with someone else here.

Rolland on

• Options
    iguyiguy Registered User regular
    Rolland wrote:
    Anyone else staying at the Best Western Loyal Inn at eighth and bell? The people I'm staying with are boring and I want to hang out with someone else here.

This makes me laugh.

• Options
    Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    We will actually be there tomorrow, Driving down fromt eh sushine coast should be in around 4ish tomorrow. White '94 dodge caravan BC plates, Fat chick and a tall guy. If you see say hi!

• Options
    LigerLiger Registered User regular
    Why hang out at your hotel? Go to Gameworks, or one of the local bars, or get to know the public areas of the convention center. Explore the city and find some good food joints to nourish you for the weekend ahead. There is no excuse to be bored!

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    I'm staying at Loyal Inn checking out downtown Seattle!! :)

My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
  • Options
    RollandRolland Registered User new member
    Just got back from Gameworks. Shit was cash. Got 135 army men. I'm just looking for people to hang out with in the hotel while these guys are asleep or don't feel like going out.

• Options
    wilwheatonwilwheaton Registered User new member
    Hey, there are three of us in room 410, we're about to play some doom 2 , come on up

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    wilwheaton wrote: »
    Hey, there are three of us in room 410, we're about to play some doom 2 , come on up

If I decide to book at that hotel again I'll let ya know :)

My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
This discussion has been closed.