Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Prime 2011 Steam Group

TheGamingPhilosopherTheGamingPhilosopher Registered User
edited July 2011 in PAX Archive
Hey guys and gals,

I created a Steam group for us PAXers to game together before and after PAX. If you're on Steam, please join up: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pax11. The group name is PAX Prime 2011

Thanks! I look forward to gaming with and meeting some of y'all.

TheGamingPhilosopher on

• G4MERG4MER Registered User
    Joined!

g4mer_paxsig.png
  • DylaNWGDylaNWG Registered User
    As did I! Hooray!

• Yay. Let's play some games.

• ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/paforums_pax

That is the more official Steam group for PAX forumers, though I suppose I'll join this one too.

A1loves.png
  • NerdgasmNerdgasm Registered User
    How do I actually get into that group? I haven't done much group joining on Steam.

(2011 Omeganaut. All around swell fella.)
    I see that official one, is by invite only, who do I have to bribe to get an invite? ;)

g4mer_paxsig.png
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Looks like all members can invite other people, so you guys can send friend invites over Steam to me (account name is kratos69) and I can invite you to the group.
    EDIT: Also let me know what your username is.

Coldbrew on
    A1loves.png
  • TeletheusTeletheus Registered User regular
    Awesome. I'm going to have to check this out. (I'm Teletheus on Steam too.)

PSN/XBL/Steam/Twitter: Teletheus
    I'm G4MER on Steam as well. will add ya Coldbrew.

g4mer_paxsig.png
  • lazkatazlazkataz Registered User
    I'm lazkataz on Steam. Feel free to add me as I have joined the group mentioned in the original post.

• ZahrielZahriel Registered User regular
    Add me! Satine. There are a few people with the same name, I'm the one with the cartoon picture of a girl slapping a guy.

• tokyodovetokyodove Perth, WARegistered User regular
    awesome, just joined. if anybody wants to play some tf2 add tokyodove im on almost all the time :D

• thegh0ststhegh0sts Sydney, NSWRegistered User regular
    joined!

Next PAX: PAX AUS 2017
    Previous PAXs: PAX Prime 2011, PAX AUS 2013
  • Morphine503Morphine503 Registered User
    Added ;-)

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Data Center Operations Systems Engineer Silicon Valley, CARegistered User regular
    Steam: Dakinggamer

My Game Collection
    Dakinggamer's Paradise

PAX Prime 2015 - hotel room [] 4 day badge [√]
  • Masta_FuMasta_Fu Registered User regular
    <3

Windows Isn't A Virus, Viruses Do Something:P