As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Travel alert from Seattle Eastside

2»

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    causabon wrote:
    Old now, but:
    Aistan wrote:
    I was planning on taking the 545 all the way into Seattle, now I have to see if that's still viable or find something else.

545 reroute information. Metro routes 255, 271, and 280 (the late night bus) are also changed. No other buses are affected except by the traffic. I assume everyone in this crowd has a DS/3DS/PSP to keep 'em occupied, though!

Heh i've been looking at the site every day for the past week waiting for them to put that information up. Figures they do the day before PAX when i've given up looking and just decided to roll with whatever. I'm coming from Redmond so doesn't look like there'll be any problems for me, beyond it taking longer.

Thanks.

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    And don't forget, Friday we're all fine, it's Saturday and Sunday that traffic will become a true nightmare. Friday you just have to worry about rush hour.

• OmniscientlyMeOmniscientlyMe Registered User regular
    As long as you aren't making the trip during peak hours, buses that normally go over I-90 should be relatively unaffected and other buses will probably have about 20 minutes added to their travel time. Also, avoid traveling before or after the major sporting events.