As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Online PAX Store?

SuspiSuspi Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
First time PAXer here. I realize now talking with friends that there was a PAX store with all those shirts I've been looking for the whole weekend. Is there a way I can purchase these things online? I felt like I majorly missed out on some awesome things.

Suspi on

• Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    http://store.penny-arcade.com/

note: PAX exclusive shirts such as the PRIME, 11PAX and Hotdog Fairy shirts were only available at the show.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    Yea, the PAX exclusive ones are the ones I'm looking for. I guess I'll be kicking myself and know better next time.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    If they were online they wouldn't be very exclusive :)

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Anybody know of a physical post-PAX store in Seattle? :D

(kidding btw.. unless there really is one o.o)

Suspi on
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Suspi wrote:
    Yea, the PAX exclusive ones are the ones I'm looking for. I guess I'll be kicking myself and know better next time.

I will join you, I was flat broke and wanted the Hot Dog Fairy shirt. Ah, well.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • Options
    cyntheticcynthetic Registered User regular
    I've always thought it would be extra awesome if you could pre-purchase PAX exclusives when you buy your tickets, that you could pick up at the show. It would help prevent some of the "sold out" problems. The problem is though... that they don't necessarily know what they're going to sell at the show when tickets go on sale, so you'd be purchasing, essentially, a mystery shirt/hoodie/etc. Not to mention that it would make estimating how many would be purchased at the show (not pre-ordered) much harder.

• Options
    nearlysobernearlysober Registered User regular
    Didn't realize the Hot Dog Fairy was a PAX exclusive... glad I picked it up!