As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Prime] Lost and Found thread

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator mod
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
Lost something? Find something? Post about it in as great detail as possible.

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Well, my camera bag (with camera) was lost/stolen on the PAX Train... but given Amtrak claims they didn't find anything, and nobody had a response on the PAX Train thread, I'm not very hopeful. Last known locations were either in the observation car, including the cafe car deck below, or on the bag rack above my seat on the last car, seat 30.

Bag was black, with a Smugmug strap on it. Camera was a 7D with 17-55mm lens and 32gb card. Also had spare battery and charger.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    KaiserhuffKaiserhuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    I lost my ski goggles at Halofest. I think I left them under one of the seats where the panels were happening. If anybody found a pair of goggles with yellow lenses, I'd really like to have those back.

Kaiserhuff on
  • Options
    CaldvanCaldvan Registered User regular
    As always, convention lost and found can be directed to pax_questions@paxsite.com if the item was turned in.

[E]
  • Options
    CelticTamponCelticTampon Registered User regular
    Did anybody find a white DS lite with a yellow stylus?

• Options
    AzuremenAzuremen Registered User new member
    I believe I left a 16GB SanDisk Cruzer Edge in the back of the PC freeplay area during the SC2 tournament. Red and black in color, push out style thumb drive. Has a few gigs of photos from a 5D Mark II on it, possibly some other files.

• Options
    EuphasieEuphasie Registered User regular
    I lost a Pokewalker, but I figure my chances of getting it back are about nil -- how many dozens of them got brought there? Still, if anybody found one with a Dratini on it in Tabletop Freeplay room 211, I'd kind of like the Dratini back :)

Euphasie 83 Human Paladin, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE) Smithereena 67ish Gnome Rogue, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE)
  • Options
    CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Lost a poster tube containing the Be Good Little Puppy cover art in poster format.

Last seen was at the tables close to Juicy Cafe on the second floor during the PAX Pokemon League meet-up on Sunday. So, between the hours of 4PM and 6PM.

If anyone found it--and is nice enough to give it back--it would be greatly appreciated. Just PM me if you did.

Thanks!

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Options
    SwiftThiefLurraSwiftThiefLurra Registered User regular
    I wish I could provide more detail, but when I was entering the Irrational Games panel on Saturday, on the 6th floor, around 1:00PM-2:00PM, a man dressed in all black (he had a hoodie on) sprinted off as if he was heading towards the restrooms near BYOC. He dropped his wallet and I grabbed it (along with a friend) and tried to catch up with him. I lost him when he turned the corner.

However, I gave the wallet to one of the Enforcers (to whom I cannot remember). The Enforcer said he would take it to lost and found. I know I lack in detail, but if this man happens to come across this page, and was not able to find his wallet, I suggest using the email Caldvan provided. I hope he was able to find his wallet!

• Options
    thaeusthaeus Registered User new member
    Hey! I lost my bag of D&D dice somewhere, probably on Sunday. They were in a white drawstring bag and contained 4D20, 2D12, 4D10, 2D8, 4D6, and 2D4. There's no consistent style to them.

Will also email pax_questions@paxsite.com

I don't think they were worth very much, but I've had the dice for close to twenty years. They have sentimental value.

• Options
    digitallywasteddigitallywasted Registered User new member
    While I was eating at the convention near the burrito place under the escalators, some man ran off and left an unopened large burrito, silver wrapping, red and white paper container, on the table.

After I finished eating I waited around but I had to leave the burrito there.

• Options
    j03n1nj4j03n1nj4 Registered User regular
    While I was eating at the convention near the burrito place under the escalators, some man ran off and left an unopened large burrito, silver wrapping, red and white paper container, on the table.

After I finished eating I waited around but I had to leave the burrito there.

Damn, I was wondering why I was so hungry when I left that place.

• Options
    elysiumprincesselysiumprincess Registered User new member
    During the Rooster Teeth panel my husband ended up switching chairs and left his hat and chocobo. When he went back the hat was there but the chocobo was gone. If anyone found a stuffed black chocobo we would really like it back. I spent way to much time sewing that thing. :(

• Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    Azuremen wrote:
    I believe I left a 16GB SanDisk Cruzer Edge in the back of the PC freeplay area during the SC2 tournament. Red and black in color, push out style thumb drive. Has a few gigs of photos from a 5D Mark II on it, possibly some other files.

I found that and turned it in to the Enforcers Sunday night just before closing, so you can probably contact that e-mail up there to get it back.

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    KayonnaKayonna Registered User new member
    Lost a small red Samsung cell phone at some point on Saturday. I've checked everywhere else at this point, so here's to hoping somebody picked it up!

• Options
    DRAGONWEEZELDRAGONWEEZEL Registered User new member
    Lost a VoltMeter my dad gave me, it's about cellphone sized in a Grey case.

• Options
    RicottaRicotta Registered User new member
    I seem to have lost a deck box for MTG. It was a white "plains" box with a birthing pod deck... If someone thinks they've found it i can detail every card inside. Thanks!

• Options
    p0rtugalviip0rtugalvii Registered User regular
    Lost shutter shades that were silver with shiny sparkles on them. They were my swagger glasses... lol

PSN: p0rtugal_VII
    XBL: DJBlackMage
    Youtube: p0rtugalvii
    Twitter: @p0rtugalvii
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Just got around to unpacking the storage tubs from PAX and found a ziplog bag full of blue felt triangles (?!?). Is it yours?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Slipstream0Slipstream0 Registered User regular
    Had left my newly purchased CTS Figure at the Rooster Teeth booth Friday, early afternoon, and someone had given it to one of the booths attendants to keep till I returned and claimed it. Just wanted to give a thank you to everyone who saw it and didnt take it, as well as a special shout-out to whoever turned it in to them. THANK YOU!

• Options
    KayonnaKayonna Registered User new member
    Mistake in communication

Lost a red LG cell

• Options
    SuspiSuspi Registered User regular
    I dropped my lens hood for my camera around the League of Legends booth on Sunday. It's a bizarre occurance since it locks into place.

A picture of what it looks like is found here. It's the wiggly thing found ontop of it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/quickster/3383604479/

Hope someone can help!

• Options
    BigDumbHippyBigDumbHippy Registered User regular

Why did you have a voltmeter?

• Options
    EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular

You... didn't bring a voltmeter? How... how did you measure the volts?

• Options
    SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    EmptyAy wrote:

You... didn't bring a voltmeter? How... how did you measure the volts?

With his mind :D

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    Way late to post about this, but I am missing a set of brown Altec Lansing earbuds and a Game Gripper for a T-Mobile G2 (looks like a piece of black rubber with a D-pad and buttons set in it). If anybody picked them up, I'd be happy to paypal you shipping cost to get them back.

xderwsaxganu.png