As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Prime 2011 Forum Badges

1789101113»

• iguyiguy Registered User regular
    beta_angel wrote:
    iguy wrote:
    @beta_angel: I was curious what the surface was like, paper or laminate?

It's the feeling a babys ass on your face.

Also, it's more of a glossy, cardboard. They're not uber-flimsy like basic paper, but they're not stiff like an erect pe...they have give and they're made well.

Thanks, I'll plan accordingly, but I'll take your word for it on the babys ass.

• ElmoFuntzElmoFuntz Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    iguy wrote:
    beta_angel wrote:
    iguy wrote:

Also, it's more of a glossy, cardboard. They're not uber-flimsy like basic paper, but they're not stiff like an erect pe...they have give and they're made well.

If you want specifics its printed on .289mm thick (270.9 gsm) semi glossy cover stock and fits perfectly in the A6 sized badge holders without flexing. Yes really.

ElmoFuntz on
    Go for the eyes Boo, GO FOR THE EYES!
    vn6ID15.png

• Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    ElmoFuntz wrote:
    iguy wrote:
    beta_angel wrote:
    iguy wrote:

If you want specifics its printed on .289mm thick (270.9 gsm) semi glossy cover stock and fits perfectly in the A6 sized badge holders without flexing. Yes really.

And! They taste like peaches.

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    The badges and holders are at the BYOC desk now, and the enforcers there are armed with the questions too. Those with badges but no holders can pick up their holders from there.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• spiderz13spiderz13 Registered User regular
    thank you kropotkin for putting me on the badge. This year I was not able to make it because of a new job I got while that I got while at pax east and didnt even log into the PAX board so it was awesome to see my handle still on the badge. Thanks again. Look forward to collecting the PAX East 2012 badge.

• S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Got my Badge! :D Thanks again Kropotkin!! :D
    Didnt see as many people walking around with them this year tho :/

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
  • AlphonsisAlphonsis Registered User regular
    thanks again kropotkin!! Awesome job as is the norm. ^_^

vhkbviT.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    I was rocking mine all PAX long. Thanks for the hard work Kropotkin!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well done on these sir. They turned out fantastic.

• afipanicafipanic Registered User regular
    I had mine all PAX long. Thanks again, I love it!

Next PAX: West 2017!
    Flight: [X]
    Lodging: [X]
    Passes: [X]
    Excitement: [10/10]
  • alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    Love my badge - thank you again! :)

Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria
  • savagehartsavagehart Registered User regular
    I thought the badge was da bomb! Thanks for all the hard work!

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • Menolly07Menolly07 Registered User regular
    Love my badge! I got it signed by Wil Wheaton and Frontalot. Going in the shadow box. For realz.

Still PAXing strong. [E] for lyfe. ELand forever.
    twitter.com/Menolly07
  • MelceneMelcene Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    Loved my badge too, and also wore it proudly all weekend.

melcene-wide.png
    mogablah-BlackUserbar.gif
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I'm glad everyone who got their badges enjoyed them. They were a rare sight this year, but I did my best to speak to everyone who was wearing one.

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    K -
    Big extra thanks for giving me a badge at PAX even though I completely missed the thread beforehand, I proudly sported it all weekend.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Mom2KatMom2Kat Registered User regular
    HaHa. I put the questions and answers on ipod and went to go get my badge. Got some heckling (in good fun) from the guys at the BYOC desk for "Cheating" ( Thought it was decided we could but it was fun.) Decided to put my Ipod facedown on the desk and answerd about 4 question right. It was awesome even if my husband did think I was a big geek for doing it! Even ended running across another badge wearer on our walk to the con on sunday morning.

Hi Silvertwin! The walk wasn't that bad from the Best Western was it? Certanly not as bad a trying to walk in New West!

• MarySueMarySue Registered User regular
    I got compliments on my forum badge at work today.

Portland, Oregon, and sloe gin fizz. If that ain't love, then tell me what is.
    +++BRONYS BEFORE BROS!+++