As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Thank you Cookie Brigade

LigerLiger Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
Not only did you raise a smashing $14K, you totally perked me up one day. I forget when exactly it happened, but a Brigadier stopped by the Merch booth during my shift and handed me a baggy of toffee chocolate chip cookies. I was starting to lose steam and those cookies not only cheered me up, they gave me the little sugar boost I needed to make it through the rest of my shirt throwing, "LARGE DICKWAD!"-shouting shift. The cookies were delicious. I shared them with some of my fellow Merchies. You are awesome. Thank you so much. <3

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
Liger on

• Options
    EuphasieEuphasie Registered User regular
    The Cookie Brigade was phenomenal. I got delicious homemade caramels and cookies with peanut butter cups in them from a Brigadeer, and it was delightful. The $14k is also amazing and awesometastic! Many, many thanks!

Euphasie 83 Human Paladin, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE) Smithereena 67ish Gnome Rogue, <Keepers of Azeroth>, Silver Hand (RP-PVE)