As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BSG: Pegasus - Game 10 - Turn 9 ROBO Dee

1234568»

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    On the plus side, with the Heavy activation, I can now be XO'd to try to blow it up.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    ROBO Dee, you're up to play.

• Options
    KorsakoviaKorsakovia technoDaleks Registered User regular
    My bad, I missed psolms' contribution.

1 card

• Options
    Lee, then Cain.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Passing is probably a lost cause, but here's hoping we get to 6+ to avoid sickbay for anyone. 2 for a lot.

• Options
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    One card

• Options
    Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for the week, so this may be tense for a little.

• Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    any word on this?

• Options
    Capfalcon wrote:
    Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town for the week, so this may be tense for a little.

Tense for a lot, more like.