As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] CheckPoint ep. 17 - Nintendo 4DS

BogeyBogey I'm back, baby!Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
edited August 2011 in The Penny Arcade Hub
Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
PSN: Bogestrom
Bogey on

• FalxFalx Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    In this checkpoint, Bogey gets called a furry.

Falx on
  • SgtJon117SgtJon117 Registered User regular
    Their closing statement summarized my feelings of Nintendo too. I don't hate them, just their dumb moves as of late. Great episode as usual from LoadingReadyRun.

• GrahamSGrahamS Registered User regular
    Falx wrote:
    It was only jokes :)

Really though, VALVe and Blizzard can get away with that kind of thing, but for a Sonic game? 2012 seems ridiculous.

• EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    GrahamS wrote:
    Falx wrote:
    It was only jokes :)

Really though, VALVe and Blizzard can get away with that kind of thing, but for a Sonic game? 2012 seems ridiculous.

Can't wait to see an Archduke Ferdinand allegory during the Gamestop/OnLive/DeusEx story next week.

FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Bogey is definitely a furry though

• plufimplufim Dr Registered User regular
    You let Paul out of the Grey void? Uh oh.

Speaking of, does that prop mean Paul now has four PS3s?

3DS 0302-0029-3193 NNID plufim steam plufim PSN plufim
    steam_sig.png
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Mondays are always great with Checkpoint and Unskippable. I'm waiting for the eventual crossover where one of you gets Checkpoints for something in Unskippable.

Gyral on
    25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    i just want to take this opportunity to say screw you guys. I was at pax and didn't realize you guys were there or you guys had a panel. And I really like you guys. so. yeah. I'm an idiot. And illiterate. I'm sure somewhere in there it's all your fault and not mine.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Kathleen_LRRKathleen_LRR Registered User regular
    PikaPuff wrote:
    i just want to take this opportunity to say screw you guys. I was at pax and didn't realize you guys were there or you guys had a panel. And I really like you guys. so. yeah. I'm an idiot. And illiterate. I'm sure somewhere in there it's all your fault and not mine.

Awww. We were right there in Bandland. And we were giving out CheckPoint buttons. :(

• PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    T_T I had buttons too :p

Uh, sorry to say this, but even though I love your show and stuff I guess I don't know your name too well. LoadingReadyRun. You guys post your name in every episode, so it's mostly me that has to improve.

jCyyTSo.png
  • GyralGyral Registered User regular
    BUTTONS?!?!?!?

Damn this wedding planning for making me not at PAX this year.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • MJPMMJPM Registered User regular
    For people hating the 3DS so much, I certainly did get shit tons of traffic in Street Pass at PAX. One guy in our group go 400 unique Miis by the end of Sunday.

paxeast2010dvdsignowout.jpgForumSig2.jpg
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    MJPM wrote:
    For people hating the 3DS so much, I certainly did get shit tons of traffic in Street Pass at PAX. One guy in our group go 400 unique Miis by the end of Sunday.

I knew a guy who got 400 unique Milfs.
    Also several STDs.