As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Support Enforcers and Child's Play with a T-Shirt!

• patrickcentralpatrickcentral Registered User regular
    Reminder: Sales end this Wednesday!

Share where you can and make your decision soon.

You may know me as:
    @patrickcentral / ferroptic / sharktopus
    evidently I need to unify nicknames
  • Project TUROProject TURO Denver, CORegistered User regular
    i ordered mine last night....but put the wrong zip code :(

• DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    Sweet, now I don't have to figure out what to wear the first day of PAX!

I think I see your order still in the production queue - the best way I have found to contact spreadshirt to correct such a thing is via twitter, actually, (@spreadshirt) but at this point even an email should work, they're pretty accustomed to this kind of issue. But contact them soon! They turn things around quickly and you don't have time for it to go bouncing around the postal system. You can also try 1-800-381-0815.

You may know me as:
  • DreamwriterDreamwriter Registered User regular
    Last day to buy a shirt, folks! Support your local enforcer!

Last day reminder - 42 sold so far, would be sweet to hit a nice round 50. Spread the word!

Also: Groove suggested we do a meetup/photo during PAX - watch this thread for further info on this!

You may know me as:
  • killtripkilltrip Registered User regular
    lol I dunno... am I the only one that sees the beauty in '42' being the total tally so far? :D

twitter: @killtrip
    Sales have been closed, to ensure shipping times!

If you positively have to have a shirt, please let me know ASAP and you'll need to spring for some expedited shipping to get it in time for PAX.

Thanks everybody!

You may know me as:
  • savagehartsavagehart Registered User regular
    I got my shirt last night! Looks so frakking cool!

Doofenshmirtz: Wow, if I had a nickel for every time I was doomed by a puppet, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice, right?
  • Project TUROProject TURO Denver, CORegistered User regular

I think I see your order still in the production queue - the best way I have found to contact spreadshirt to correct such a thing is via twitter, actually, (@spreadshirt) but at this point even an email should work, they're pretty accustomed to this kind of issue. But contact them soon! They turn things around quickly and you don't have time for it to go bouncing around the postal system. You can also try 1-800-381-0815.

It's too late :( Looks like it's getting returned.

• jonxpjonxp [E] PC Security Registered User regular
    Seeing these shirts made me smile.

Every time you write parallel fifths, Bach kills a kitten.
    3DS Friend Code: 2707-1614-5576
    PAX Prime 2014 Buttoneering!
  • groovegroove Enforcer SeattleRegistered User regular
    Now that PAX is done, seeing those shirts, and hugging those I could was a high point of my weekend. Thanks to every single person that wore one, and a gigantic thanks to PatrickCentral for starting this all up. Partick: I hope I displayed my gratitude appropriately this weekend.

[E]
    axlky.jpg
  • RadicalIsotopeRadicalIsotope Registered User regular
    Found out when I got home the shirt I ordered arrived the day I left for PAX so I didn't have it with me. At least I have the satisfaction knowing I tried though (and the shirt for another time).

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    just want to throw out my vote that we should have these for east as well, please!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • TeletheusTeletheus Registered User regular
    I am so bummed I didn't see this thread earlier.

PSN/XBL/Steam/Twitter: Teletheus
    You hear that PatrickCentral????

The people have spoken, take this to East.

[E]
    axlky.jpg
  • AkumakeiAkumakei Registered User regular
    Teletheus wrote:
    I am so bummed I didn't see this thread earlier.

Seconded. Are there no further sales until East?

groove wrote:
    Now that PAX is done, seeing those shirts, and hugging those I could was a high point of my weekend. Thanks to every single person that wore one, and a gigantic thanks to PatrickCentral for starting this all up. Partick: I hope I displayed my gratitude appropriately this weekend.

And then some, sir. Many thanks to all of you for everything you do. Not even through the shirts themselves, but just this thread allowing me to talk directly to some of the Enforcers I'd seen year after year really made me feel like I could say what I needed to say. You guys are awesome.

NOW TO BIDNESS:

There's only gonna be one more of this shirt minted, and that's for the guy who inspired it, who Groove was kind enough to connect me with. (Thanks Groove!) So, sorry, but limited edition means limited edition. But don't look to the past! Look to the future! The shiny, glorious future!

I'm happy to do this again for East (new design! wooooo!) if there's demand, but I think the lesson showed by Teletheus here is that I suck at publicity. There is hereby an opening in this project for somebody to get the word out before next April!

I was trying to be careful and not spammy because this was a new and unknown thing, but now that this has been established as a real thing, not my crackpot idea, I think we can crank it up a notch.

A SIDE NOTE
    Also: because I was just a voice in a crowd of shouts at the Omegathon finale, and because they were a big inspiration for this, I'd like to give it up for Cookie Brigade. Fourteen thousand dollars! Jesus dough-kneading Christ!

You may know me as:
  • LigerLiger Registered User regular
    @PatrickCentral, I will gladly pimp your shirts on my blog, twitter and Facebook before East. I only have about 100 followers, but word of mouth spreads like Norovirus. Shoot me an email or PM me on these forums when you open pre-orders!

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    Aw man, I didn't realize these were limited run. I couldn't buy before PAX ('cause, you know, PAX money) and now I've missed out :(

I would definitely be interested in the next run/design.

Working on East designs this week!

AHHH ZOMBIE THREAD KILL IT

You may know me as:
  • griffin.brucegriffin.bruce MichiganRegistered User regular
    Just saw this get bumped as preparing for East designs! This makes me happy. Will definitely be purchasing.

PAX East 2012: [X] Badge // [X] Time-off // [X] Accomodations // [ ] Travel // [X] EXCITEMENT!!!
    Twitter: @griffin_bruce GT: Nephilim Army PSN: NephilimArmy 3DS: 3523-2206-5371
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    If you are concerned about the NecroThread spell, you can always change the Topic title in the first post.

I will be inquiring on a purchase of this.

• fullofgracefullofgrace Registered User regular
    I'm so happy to hear there'll be an East design coming. Can't wait!

I'm jessageek on Twitter and Tumblr
    PAX East Pics: 2010-2015 & Vids: 2012-2015
    edited February 2012
    patrickcentral on
    You may know me as:
    Since I can't go to East, I want to see so many pictures at east of people wearing these shirts!

[E]
    axlky.jpg
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    I vote pixel heart... it's classic and I like it! :D

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
    It costs me nothing to do all 3, if people are interested. This is mainly to get some feedback and tighten them up, or throw them away and start over if they suck. Either way, Pixel Heart is in :)

You may know me as:
  • KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I hate to be annoying, but my work is amazingly tolerant (Jeans, my cloak, etc) but blatant swears probably won't fly. Can we get an asterixed version [Edit removed]?

Edit: I really like this shirt, and if both versions were available, I would buy one of each (Different crowds and all!)

Edit edit: I can't figure out a way to link it properly, but it's the pax east 2012 F* yea shirt

Kiashien on
    The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    I agree with Kiashien. "Title Screen" really should not have the f-word on it. The way I see it, if you are fundraising for kids, you should try to make the products as kid friendly as possible (hence the reason Desert Bus uses "bus" or "bussing" in place of swears.)

The reason I point this out is because "Title Screen" is probably my favorite overall design of the three, but I won't be wearing it if there is blatant profanity on it.

edited February 2012
    This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for. Thanks guys! I will make a clean version available as well. Keep the comments coming, I'd like to get these in a place where people are really happy with them.

EDIT: Added a clean version to the post. If you folks have suggestions for what to use instead of "Rock on!" (kind of weak, I know) please let me hear 'em. It's like a contest where you only win lording your victory over people for as long as you can wear the shirt!

patrickcentral on
    You may know me as:
  • pligganeasepligganease Registered User regular
    I really like the eye test shirt, the white one is perfect, not too much a fan of the black

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    This is exactly the kind of feedback I was hoping for. Thanks guys! I will make a clean version available as well. Keep the comments coming, I'd like to get these in a place where people are really happy with them.

EDIT: Added a clean version to the post. If you folks have suggestions for what to use instead of "Rock on!" (kind of weak, I know) please let me hear 'em. It's like a contest where you only win lording your victory over people for as long as you can wear the shirt!

What about something like "Welcome Home!"?

• mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    Oh man I love the clean title screen design. As for what should go in place of Rock on! all I can think of is Game on! Zerzhuls suggestion of Welcome Home! would work really well too.

edited February 2012
    East Shirts are live: http://iheartenforcers.tumblr.com/post/18374382928/east-2012-shirts-are-live

Should be available in most colors/form factors, but don't hesitate to ask if you want something special. Also trying to come up with a way to get more bucks on the board for CP - if you want some custom text on a sleeve or back, that can totally happen for the added print cost (a buck fifty, I think) and an additional $5 donation.

I think I'll make another post in the main forum to retire this long one, but want to get this link out in people's hot little hands ASAP. Spread it far and wide. I need to call upon Liger's foolhardy offer to PR stump this.

Thanks to zerzhul for the Welcome Home suggestion, and angelus122, SmallLady and Groove for enthusiasm and support, as well as being finest examples of why I thought [E] deserved the recognition. Thanks to all of you who emailed and commented via twitter - it really helped shape the final products. Let's get a big pile of money together and spur some hugs.

EDIT: 5 have already sold.

patrickcentral on
    You may know me as:
  • BinarySamuraiBinarySamurai Code Chef Registered User regular
    *snickers* I bought one just to get hugged! :P

• mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    Thanks for doing these, already grabbed 2 for me and 1 for my friend!

• tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    clean title screen tee ordered!

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • gilby123gilby123 Registered User regular
    This is an outstanding idea. I had hoped this year I'd be able to enforce, but for a health reason, this year isn't going to work. Hoping next year. Definitely will be getting one of these.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the
    world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples
    of ignorance?" - John Lithgow, 3rd Rock from the Sun
  • ransimransim Registered User regular
    Going to definitely get one of these to wear while doing cookie brigade stuff one day. Very cool designs I love the game start screen.

This discussion has been closed.